Something I never understood

Dr Gregg

Rookie
Jan 28, 2010
Here's a common situation I'm talking about, I'll just make an example for clarity:

Johnny is married or in a relationship with Bonny. Bonny leaves Johnny for Bobby.

Now, if you were Bobby, wouldn't this bother you? What's to say that Bonny isn't going to do the same thing with you?

I never understood how people were willing to sort of "steal" mates from other people, and how they don't think that they might do the exact same thing to you.

or another single people that have affairs with married people, and even worse, married with kids.

In Arkansas, we just marry our brothers, sisters and cousins. As long as you have an affair with somebody within the family, nobody cares. And since everyone is related, nobody gets upset.

Here's a common situation I'm talking about, I'll just make an example for clarity:

Johnny is married or in a relationship with Bonny. Bonny leaves Johnny for Bobby.

Now, if you were Bobby, wouldn't this bother you? What's to say that Bonny isn't going to do the same thing with you?

I never understood how people were willing to sort of "steal" mates from other people, and how they don't think that they might do the exact same thing to you.

or another single people that have affairs with married people, and even worse, married with kids.

That is true. If they cheated on their spouse, who is to say they won't cheat on you?

On the other hand...............maybe they were so miserable in their marriage/relationship and that other person gave them the courage to get out of it and start anew with someone else.

And those who have affairs with married men/women with or without kids, maybe they don't want to be in a full term relationship? Or they think the man/woman is going to leave their spouse? It does happen sometimes.

What folks are willing to do for you, they are willing to do to you when the time and circumstances are right.

Absolutely. If a dude cheats on a dudette, all the nasty stories about how she screwed over her previous lovers will come true on them.

And.......what's worse..........they generally learn how to make it even worse over time.

Speaking of which, some of these people (and I'm being strictly non-political here), who inflame and incite others with violent speech should REALLY take a look at that.

Otherwise, if they fall out of disfavor with the mob, they may be next on the menu.

Forum List

Back