Fake Outrage of Liberals is Embarrassing

You can always be counted on to fail to comprehend.

*Counted on? Unlike the mythical, magical, mysterious un-named "elites" and their equally shadowy "media whores".

It must always be nice to have someone other than your candidate to blame for his demise. Then again, it's Republicanism 101; never blame the candidate (unless its McCain 8 years later) but always blame the media, the voters, the moderators, the weather, etc...
The elites are not mythical, magical, mysterious or un-named. However they can be to stupid people.
Yet you won't name them although I'm sure we'll hear a nice list that you've been spoonfed by time and again. Afterall, good little sheep like yourself march behind your anointed leader. Step one is to blame anyone but the candidate. You've done that. Good girl. Now tell us who is to blame. Followed closely by trying to make others just as afraid as you are.
I have named them on this forum a number to times. Your asking only proves how uninformed you are.

Try Google. Its all there if you are smart enough to find it and by smart enough, I mean you need to have a least a second grade education.

Got it. You remembered enough of rushes remarks to get this far, but you forgot to write down the names.
You must have missed it...somehow.

I have not been an R since the 80s. Not a con either.

The fake outrage of liberals is embarrassing. Absolutely. But are liberals embarrassed by it ? Not at all. They're all too busy falling all over each other, doing everything they can to capitalize on what they think (wishfully) is their big opportunity to break open the Donald Trump rapid rise in popularity, Everything from bringing ex-US Army General Barry McCaffery on the Hardball with Chris Matthews show on MSNBC, to a drawn out, souped up segment, complete with showings of names of dead soldiers etched on granite memorial stones, on Lawrence O'Donnell's charade, posing as a TV news show.

One wonders how many generals or admirals Matthews pored through, before he finally found one willing to come on his show, and slam Trump. And how many told him to F off. But the O'Donnell segment was especially rich. Oh, he really poured it on thick. I never thought I'd live to see the day when liberals were so pro-military, and gushing-fervent about it, too.

Could folks guess that all this military love hysteria might not have been present, were it not for these liberals strong desire to dislodge Donald Trump ? They could guess it, and declare it.

I'm having to think back to the time in the mid-60's when McCain was shot down over North Vietnam. At the time (October 1967), after having served in 4 US Army bases, I was returning home with my Army troops from a National Guard weekend meeting. I jumped off the back of the truck, along with my fellow soldiers, wearing my green Army fatigues, combat boots, and carrying my rifle and duffle bag on my back. Sickeningly, I saw a mob of anti-war protestors on the front steps of the armory we were to enter, yelling and cursing at us. They also were throwing paper cups and crumbled up papers. A couple even spit.

We stayed behind the trucks for a minute, and then our company commanders ordered us to fasten bayonets. We clicked the bayonets on to the end of our rifles, and the crowd started dispersing. Funny, thinking back, I could swear some of the faces in that Army-hate crowd looked just like Army-love Chris Matthews, Lawrence O'Donnell, and Rachel Maddow, and Ann, Jonathan, and Michelle, Matthews' roundtable Trump-bashers. LOL.

I am sorry, but a topic that is designed to flame-bait is exactly wrong for the CDZ.

It goes exactly AGAINST the reason for having the CDZ in the first place.

I am going to simply encourage you to ask the mods to move this to another forum, and if you do not, then I will report the OP and request it myself.

Because this is NOT what the CDZ is supposed to be for, not by a long-shot.

I am sorry, but a topic that is designed to flame-bait is exactly wrong for the CDZ.

It goes exactly AGAINST the reason for having the CDZ in the first place.

I am going to simply encourage you to ask the mods to move this to another forum, and if you do not, then I will report the OP and request it myself.

Because this is NOT what the CDZ is supposed to be for, not by a long-shot.

Is this anything like posting fake articles in the 'Politics" forum?? Now who has done that?...hmm....oh....YOU!

On second thought, I am going to report it right now, because were this thread in the CDZ properly monitored, most of the responses following the OP would have long been deleted, and so, to save the mods the trouble of this, I simply ask that this thread be moved immediately to the Flame Zone, since that is where flame-bait threads, anyway.

On second thought, I am going to report it right now, because were this thread in the CDZ properly monitored, most of the responses following the OP would have long been deleted, and so, to save the mods the trouble of this, I simply ask that this thread be moved immediately to the Flame Zone, since that is where flame-bait threads, anyway.
It is a good thing we have you here to keep the board clean.

It is a good thing we have you here to keep the board clean.

That's not the point.

The point is that the CDZ is supposed to be one of the few places where flame-baiting is not allowed.

It's clearly stated in the CDZ for all to read.

I would bet Trump would be offended you're not including him in the "elite" status.

*Counted on? Unlike the mythical, magical, mysterious un-named "elites" and their equally shadowy "media whores".

It must always be nice to have someone other than your candidate to blame for his demise. Then again, it's Republicanism 101; never blame the candidate (unless its McCain 8 years later) but always blame the media, the voters, the moderators, the weather, etc...
The elites are not mythical, magical, mysterious or un-named. However they can be to stupid people.
Yet you won't name them although I'm sure we'll hear a nice list that you've been spoonfed by time and again. Afterall, good little sheep like yourself march behind your anointed leader. Step one is to blame anyone but the candidate. You've done that. Good girl. Now tell us who is to blame. Followed closely by trying to make others just as afraid as you are.
I have named them on this forum a number of times. Your asking only proves how uninformed you are.

Try Google. Its all there if you are smart enough to find it and by smart enough, I mean you need to have a least a second grade education.

Backtracking so early in the morning? You usually make it to sun rise before you have to back away from what you said.

I have named them on this forum a number of times. Your asking only proves how uninformed you are.

Backtracking so early in the morning? You usually make it to sun rise before you have to back away from what you said.
What?

Please enlighten me.

They just don't care they look like two faced hypocrites. It's like they'll do anything for POLITICS. AND THEIR PARTY

it's a pity to watch

The fake outrage of liberals is embarrassing. Absolutely. But are liberals embarrassed by it ? Not at all. They're all too busy falling all over each other, doing everything they can to capitalize on what they think (wishfully) is their big opportunity to break open the Donald Trump rapid rise in popularity, Everything from bringing ex-US Army General Barry McCaffery on the Hardball with Chris Matthews show on MSNBC, to a drawn out, souped up segment, complete with showings of names of dead soldiers etched on granite memorial stones, on Lawrence O'Donnell's charade, posing as a TV news show.

One wonders how many generals or admirals Matthews pored through, before he finally found one willing to come on his show, and slam Trump. And how many told him to F off. But the O'Donnell segment was especially rich. Oh, he really poured it on thick. I never thought I'd live to see the day when liberals were so pro-military, and gushing-fervent about it, too.

Could folks guess that all this military love hysteria might not have been present, were it not for these liberals strong desire to dislodge Donald Trump ? They could guess it, and declare it.

I'm having to think back to the time in the mid-60's when McCain was shot down over North Vietnam. At the time (October 1967), after having served in 4 US Army bases, I was returning home with my Army troops from a National Guard weekend meeting. I jumped off the back of the truck, along with my fellow soldiers, wearing my green Army fatigues, combat boots, and carrying my rifle and duffle bag on my back. Sickeningly, I saw a mob of anti-war protestors on the front steps of the armory we were to enter, yelling and cursing at us. They also were throwing paper cups and crumbled up papers. A couple even spit.

We stayed behind the trucks for a minute, and then our company commanders ordered us to fasten bayonets. We clicked the bayonets on to the end of our rifles, and the crowd started dispersing. Funny, thinking back, I could swear some of the faces in that Army-hate crowd looked just like Army-love Chris Matthews, Lawrence O'Donnell, and Rachel Maddow, and Ann, Jonathan, and Michelle, Matthews' roundtable Trump-bashers. LOL.

Besides flaming, baiting, trolling and name calling, what is your point?

Please identify the flaming, baiting, trolling and name calling.

And the point of the OP is clear, why can't you see it?

The title itself is a flame-bait. It seeks to defaim an entire group of people, and furthermore, not one shred of actual factual evidence is brought forth in the body of the OP to back up the claim made in the title, ergo, there is no serious topic to debate to begin with.

It's nothing more than partisan anger.

ahh another bullshitter about how terrible vets were treated upon their return.....lots of mouth running but no proof of any of this...

is this another case of stolen valor?
I remember this argument after 911.....when Democrats were trying to.reverse all of the patriotism that took over the country.

I personally got mistreated regularly by longhairs back in the 70s. While walking on post a bunch of them drove by and started swearing at me....calling me baby-killer. Back then...If you had a military haircut you were a second-class citizen.

Democrats are good at piling on....but terrible at original ideas. The only thing they seem good at is complaining.

The title itself is a flame-bait. It seeks to defaim an entire group of people, and furthermore, not one shred of actual factual evidence is brought forth in the body of the OP to back up the claim made in the title, ergo, there is no serious topic to debate to begin with.

I don't think you know what flaming, baiting, and trolling is. The OP is stating his opinion on an issue. He does not attack any poster by name.

And lets not FORGET how these same people ate up Dan Rather going on National Television releasing FAKE papers on George Bush Military service claiming his AWOL

so they can take their faux outrage and stick it where the sun doesn't shine

this is all FOR DISTRACTION folks. nothing more

I don't think you know what flaming, baiting, and trolling is. The OP is stating his opinion on an issue. He does not attack any poster by name.

It does not need to be a personal attack to be an attack. You do understand this simple concept, right?

I'm curious, what do you think of Jane Fonda's performance of Nancy Reagan?

article-2378859-1AF20854000005DC-778_634x981.jpg

I think she was outstanding!!! :)

It does not need to be a personal attack to be an attack. You do understand this simple concept, right?
Grow a pair!

Forum List

Back