Fake Outrage of Liberals is Embarrassing

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
The fake outrage of liberals is embarrassing. Absolutely. But are liberals embarrassed by it ? Not at all. They're all too busy falling all over each other, doing everything they can to capitalize on what they think (wishfully) is their big opportunity to break open the Donald Trump rapid rise in popularity, Everything from bringing ex-US Army General Barry McCaffery on the Hardball with Chris Matthews show on MSNBC, to a drawn out, souped up segment, complete with showings of names of dead soldiers etched on granite memorial stones, on Lawrence O'Donnell's charade, posing as a TV news show.

One wonders how many generals or admirals Matthews pored through, before he finally found one willing to come on his show, and slam Trump. And how many told him to F off. But the O'Donnell segment was especially rich. Oh, he really poured it on thick. I never thought I'd live to see the day when liberals were so pro-military, and gushing-fervent about it, too.

Could folks guess that all this military love hysteria might not have been present, were it not for these liberals strong desire to dislodge Donald Trump ? They could guess it, and declare it.

I'm having to think back to the time in the mid-60's when McCain was shot down over North Vietnam. At the time (October 1967), after having served in 4 US Army bases, I was returning home with my Army troops from a National Guard weekend meeting. I jumped off the back of the truck, along with my fellow soldiers, wearing my green Army fatigues, combat boots, and carrying my rifle and duffle bag on my back. Sickeningly, I saw a mob of anti-war protestors on the front steps of the armory we were to enter, yelling and cursing at us. They also were throwing paper cups and crumbled up papers. A couple even spit.

We stayed behind the trucks for a minute, and then our company commanders ordered us to fasten bayonets. We clicked the bayonets on to the end of our rifles, and the crowd started dispersing. Funny, thinking back, I could swear some of the faces in that Army-hate crowd looked just like Army-love Chris Matthews, Lawrence O'Donnell, and Rachel Maddow, and Ann, Jonathan, and Michelle, Matthews' roundtable Trump-bashers. LOL.

At the end of Hardball, who woulda guessed, Chris Matthews ended with a "speech" about Donald Trump (better described as a character assassination). Matthews begins with >>"Let me finish with Mr. Donald Trump and the people he wants to vote for him."

Here's some of the keywords I picked out of it, just to give you an idea >>

hotel big-shot...........patriotic .........respect...........jungle.............hostile territory..........tough missions........... guts........Marines..........risks...........warriors......... salute............ heroic.........harm’s way.........the G.I...........Arlington..........Memorial Day.............. honor............ P.O.W.s........... North Vietnam.........courage

geez.gif

ahh another bullshitter about how terrible vets were treated upon their return.....lots of mouth running but no proof of any of this...

is this another case of stolen valor?

Odd that you would claim the Democrats are the only ones bothered by Trumps childish remarks when most major GOP hopefuls have had stern things to say about the situation.

GOP presidential candidates slam Trump comments on McCain News OK
GOP candidates and the Republican National Committee issued statements, mostly on Twitter, responding to Trump.

Here are some:

Carly Fiorina
McCain "served w honor&courage-proud to call him a friend. GOP voters deserve better than outrageous statements & personal attacks."

Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry
“Donald Trump should apologize immediately for attacking Senator McCain and all veterans who have protected and served our country. As a veteran and an American, I respect Sen. McCain because he volunteered to serve his country. I cannot say the same of Mr. Trump. His comments have reached a new low in American politics. His attack on veterans make him unfit to be Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. Armed Forces, and he should immediately withdraw from the race for President.”

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush
"Enough with the slanderous attacks. @SenJohnMcCain and all our veterans - particularly POWs have earned our respect and admiration."

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker

"@SenJohnMcCain is an American hero, period. I’ll denounce any attack against his service and anyone else who wears the uniform."

U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham

"If there was ever any doubt that @realDonaldTrump should not be our commander in chief, this stupid statement should end all doubt. (McCain) like every other POW, went through hell & has earned our respect & gratitude."

U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio

"America’s POWs deserve much better than to have their service questioned by the offensive rantings of Donald Trump."

U.S. Sen. Rand Paul

"I don't always see eye to eye with @SenJohnMcCain. But I honor his service and the sacrifices he made for our country."

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie

"I know @SenJohnMcCain. Senator John McCain is an American hero. Period. Stop."

Republican National Committee communications director Sean Spicer

"Senator McCain is an American hero because he served his country and sacrificed more than most can imagine. Period. There is no place in our party or our country for comments that disparage those who have served honorably.”

The claim of fake outrage is hardly a subject for the CDZ unless you can back up your claim with some sort of proof. Your saying it is fake with no supporting evidence is nothing more than an insult. You need to either back up your claim or this should be in the flame zone.

Trump can't be bought by the elites, so he must be destroyed.

The media whores, owned by the elites, will do the destroying.

The American people are too stupid to see the fraud and will once again elect a sweet talking liar who will be owned by the elite....since after all this has worked so well for Americans.o_O:confused::rolleyes:

Odd that you would claim the Democrats are the only ones bothered by Trumps childish remarks when most major GOP hopefuls have had stern things to say about the situation.

GOP presidential candidates slam Trump comments on McCain News OK
GOP candidates and the Republican National Committee issued statements, mostly on Twitter, responding to Trump.

Here are some:

Carly Fiorina
McCain "served w honor&courage-proud to call him a friend. GOP voters deserve better than outrageous statements & personal attacks."

Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry
“Donald Trump should apologize immediately for attacking Senator McCain and all veterans who have protected and served our country. As a veteran and an American, I respect Sen. McCain because he volunteered to serve his country. I cannot say the same of Mr. Trump. His comments have reached a new low in American politics. His attack on veterans make him unfit to be Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. Armed Forces, and he should immediately withdraw from the race for President.”

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush
"Enough with the slanderous attacks. @SenJohnMcCain and all our veterans - particularly POWs have earned our respect and admiration."

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker

"@SenJohnMcCain is an American hero, period. I’ll denounce any attack against his service and anyone else who wears the uniform."

U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham

"If there was ever any doubt that @realDonaldTrump should not be our commander in chief, this stupid statement should end all doubt. (McCain) like every other POW, went through hell & has earned our respect & gratitude."

U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio

"America’s POWs deserve much better than to have their service questioned by the offensive rantings of Donald Trump."

U.S. Sen. Rand Paul

"I don't always see eye to eye with @SenJohnMcCain. But I honor his service and the sacrifices he made for our country."

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie

"I know @SenJohnMcCain. Senator John McCain is an American hero. Period. Stop."

Republican National Committee communications director Sean Spicer

"Senator McCain is an American hero because he served his country and sacrificed more than most can imagine. Period. There is no place in our party or our country for comments that disparage those who have served honorably.”

You are confusing the OP with facts.

The American people are too stupid to see the fraud and will once again elect a sweet talking liar who will be owned by the elite....since after all this has worked so well for Americans.o_O:confused::rolleyes:

I would bet Trump would be offended you're not including him in the "elite" status.

I would bet Trump would be offended you're not including him in the "elite" status.
You can always be counted on to fail to comprehend.

*Counted on? Unlike the mythical, magical, mysterious un-named "elites" and their equally shadowy "media whores".

It must always be nice to have someone other than your candidate to blame for his demise. Then again, it's Republicanism 101; never blame the candidate (unless its McCain 8 years later) but always blame the media, the voters, the moderators, the weather, etc...

*Counted on? Unlike the mythical, magical, mysterious un-named "elites" and their equally shadowy "media whores".

It must always be nice to have someone other than your candidate to blame for his demise. Then again, it's Republicanism 101; never blame the candidate (unless its McCain 8 years later) but always blame the media, the voters, the moderators, the weather, etc...
The elites are not mythical, magical, mysterious or un-named. However they can be to stupid people.

The elites are not mythical, magical, mysterious or un-named. However they can be to stupid people.
Yet you won't name them although I'm sure we'll hear a nice list that you've been spoonfed by time and again. Afterall, good little sheep like yourself march behind your anointed leader. Step one is to blame anyone but the candidate. You've done that. Good girl. Now tell us who is to blame. Followed closely by trying to make others just as afraid as you are.

Who exactly are these elites who will destroy Trump? Are the GOP candidates who condemned Trump's statements some of those elites, or are they just owned by the elites, because they are certainly tearing him a new one about now.

Yet you won't name them although I'm sure we'll hear a nice list that you've been spoonfed by time and again. Afterall, good little sheep like yourself march behind your anointed leader. Step one is to blame anyone but the candidate. You've done that. Good girl. Now tell us who is to blame. Followed closely by trying to make others just as afraid as you are.
I have named them on this forum a number of times. Your asking only proves how uninformed you are.

Try Google. Its all there if you are smart enough to find it and by smart enough, I mean you need to have a least a second grade education.

I have named them on this forum a number to times. Your asking only proves how uninformed you are.

Try Google. Its all there if you are smart enough to find it and by smart enough, I mean you need to have a least a second grade education.

Got it. You remembered enough of rushes remarks to get this far, but you forgot to write down the names.

Forum List

Back