Fake Outrage of Liberals is Embarrassing

The fake outrage of liberals is embarrassing. Absolutely. But are liberals embarrassed by it ? Not at all. They're all too busy falling all over each other, doing everything they can to capitalize on what they think (wishfully) is their big opportunity to break open the Donald Trump rapid rise in popularity, Everything from bringing ex-US Army General Barry McCaffery on the Hardball with Chris Matthews show on MSNBC, to a drawn out, souped up segment, complete with showings of names of dead soldiers etched on granite memorial stones, on Lawrence O'Donnell's charade, posing as a TV news show.

One wonders how many generals or admirals Matthews pored through, before he finally found one willing to come on his show, and slam Trump. And how many told him to F off. But the O'Donnell segment was especially rich. Oh, he really poured it on thick. I never thought I'd live to see the day when liberals were so pro-military, and gushing-fervent about it, too.

Could folks guess that all this military love hysteria might not have been present, were it not for these liberals strong desire to dislodge Donald Trump ? They could guess it, and declare it.

I'm having to think back to the time in the mid-60's when McCain was shot down over North Vietnam. At the time (October 1967), after having served in 4 US Army bases, I was returning home with my Army troops from a National Guard weekend meeting. I jumped off the back of the truck, along with my fellow soldiers, wearing my green Army fatigues, combat boots, and carrying my rifle and duffle bag on my back. Sickeningly, I saw a mob of anti-war protestors on the front steps of the armory we were to enter, yelling and cursing at us. They also were throwing paper cups and crumbled up papers. A couple even spit.

We stayed behind the trucks for a minute, and then our company commanders ordered us to fasten bayonets. We clicked the bayonets on to the end of our rifles, and the crowd started dispersing. Funny, thinking back, I could swear some of the faces in that Army-hate crowd looked just like Army-love Chris Matthews, Lawrence O'Donnell, and Rachel Maddow, and Ann, Jonathan, and Michelle, Matthews' roundtable Trump-bashers. LOL.

I am sorry, but a topic that is designed to flame-bait is exactly wrong for the CDZ.

It goes exactly AGAINST the reason for having the CDZ in the first place.

I am going to simply encourage you to ask the mods to move this to another forum, and if you do not, then I will report the OP and request it myself.

Because this is NOT what the CDZ is supposed to be for, not by a long-shot.
Obviously you can't argue without being insulting.

And lets not FORGET how these same people ate up Dan Rather going on National Television releasing FAKE papers on George Bush Military service claiming his AWOL

so they can take their faux outrage and stick it where the sun doesn't shine

this is all FOR DISTRACTION folks. nothing more
I think it is more than a distraction....this effort by many in the media to condemn Trump for his comments on McCain. It appears to be a concerted effort to demonize Trump to force him out of the race.

And lets not FORGET how these same people ate up Dan Rather going on National Television releasing FAKE papers on George Bush Military service claiming his AWOL

It's clear that the only time they defend a soldier is when it is politically advantageous.

All the while choking back the gag-reflex.

Meanwhile....Obama plays golf and attends fundraisers.....and barely acknowledges the deaths of 5 soldiers and sailors in Chattanooga.....not even considering dipping the flag for them.

Yup....He loves those corpse men.

The fake outrage of liberals is embarrassing. Absolutely. But are liberals embarrassed by it ? Not at all. They're all too busy falling all over each other, doing everything they can to capitalize on what they think (wishfully) is their big opportunity to break open the Donald Trump rapid rise in popularity, Everything from bringing ex-US Army General Barry McCaffery on the Hardball with Chris Matthews show on MSNBC, to a drawn out, souped up segment, complete with showings of names of dead soldiers etched on granite memorial stones, on Lawrence O'Donnell's charade, posing as a TV news show.

One wonders how many generals or admirals Matthews pored through, before he finally found one willing to come on his show, and slam Trump. And how many told him to F off. But the O'Donnell segment was especially rich. Oh, he really poured it on thick. I never thought I'd live to see the day when liberals were so pro-military, and gushing-fervent about it, too.

Could folks guess that all this military love hysteria might not have been present, were it not for these liberals strong desire to dislodge Donald Trump ? They could guess it, and declare it.

I'm having to think back to the time in the mid-60's when McCain was shot down over North Vietnam. At the time (October 1967), after having served in 4 US Army bases, I was returning home with my Army troops from a National Guard weekend meeting. I jumped off the back of the truck, along with my fellow soldiers, wearing my green Army fatigues, combat boots, and carrying my rifle and duffle bag on my back. Sickeningly, I saw a mob of anti-war protestors on the front steps of the armory we were to enter, yelling and cursing at us. They also were throwing paper cups and crumbled up papers. A couple even spit.

We stayed behind the trucks for a minute, and then our company commanders ordered us to fasten bayonets. We clicked the bayonets on to the end of our rifles, and the crowd started dispersing. Funny, thinking back, I could swear some of the faces in that Army-hate crowd looked just like Army-love Chris Matthews, Lawrence O'Donnell, and Rachel Maddow, and Ann, Jonathan, and Michelle, Matthews' roundtable Trump-bashers. LOL.

I am sorry, but a topic that is designed to flame-bait is exactly wrong for the CDZ.

It goes exactly AGAINST the reason for having the CDZ in the first place.

I am going to simply encourage you to ask the mods to move this to another forum, and if you do not, then I will report the OP and request it myself.

Because this is NOT what the CDZ is supposed to be for, not by a long-shot.
Obviously you can't argue without being insulting.

I didn't insult. I listed reasons.

ahh another bullshitter about how terrible vets were treated upon their return.....lots of mouth running but no proof of any of this...

is this another case of stolen valor?
I don't need proof. My memory is MY proof. And what you need ? NOT MY PROBLEM. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Odd that you would claim the Democrats are the only ones bothered by Trumps childish remarks when most major GOP hopefuls have had stern things to say about the situation.

GOP presidential candidates slam Trump comments on McCain News OK
GOP candidates and the Republican National Committee issued statements, mostly on Twitter, responding to Trump.

Here are some:

Carly Fiorina
McCain "served w honor&courage-proud to call him a friend. GOP voters deserve better than outrageous statements & personal attacks."

Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry
“Donald Trump should apologize immediately for attacking Senator McCain and all veterans who have protected and served our country. As a veteran and an American, I respect Sen. McCain because he volunteered to serve his country. I cannot say the same of Mr. Trump. His comments have reached a new low in American politics. His attack on veterans make him unfit to be Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. Armed Forces, and he should immediately withdraw from the race for President.”

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush
"Enough with the slanderous attacks. @SenJohnMcCain and all our veterans - particularly POWs have earned our respect and admiration."

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker

"@SenJohnMcCain is an American hero, period. I’ll denounce any attack against his service and anyone else who wears the uniform."

U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham

"If there was ever any doubt that @realDonaldTrump should not be our commander in chief, this stupid statement should end all doubt. (McCain) like every other POW, went through hell & has earned our respect & gratitude."

U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio

"America’s POWs deserve much better than to have their service questioned by the offensive rantings of Donald Trump."

U.S. Sen. Rand Paul

"I don't always see eye to eye with @SenJohnMcCain. But I honor his service and the sacrifices he made for our country."

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie

"I know @SenJohnMcCain. Senator John McCain is an American hero. Period. Stop."

Republican National Committee communications director Sean Spicer

"Senator McCain is an American hero because he served his country and sacrificed more than most can imagine. Period. There is no place in our party or our country for comments that disparage those who have served honorably.”
It hasn't occured to you that the GOP candidates all have the same reason for slamming Trump ? You really can't ascertain ? OK. I'll fill you in. He's the frontrunner, And waaaay out in front. And in order for them to get the nomination, their first task is to remove him. Got it ?

Last edited:
The claim of fake outrage is hardly a subject for the CDZ unless you can back up your claim with some sort of proof. Your saying it is fake with no supporting evidence is nothing more than an insult. You need to either back up your claim or this should be in the flame zone.
What is this ? Some sort of attempt at silencing the opposition ? Shame on you. You may now go back to hiding under your desk.

Trump can't be bought by the elites, so he must be destroyed.

The media whores, owned by the elites, will do the destroying.

The American people are too stupid to see the fraud and will once again elect a sweet talking liar who will be owned by the elite....since after all this has worked so well for Americans.o_O:confused::rolleyes:
I'd say, at this point, they are still TRYING to so the destroying. So far, they are still far behind, with Trump waaaay ahead in the polls. Time will tell where this all is going to go.

I didn't insult. I listed reasons.
Your so-called "reasons" are nothing more than your opinion (and even that's questionable). "Flame-baiting" is trying to get others to say something , which you can then lower the boom on them. That's not the case here.
Specific examples (FACTS) are presented in the OP, which clearly substantiate the point expressed. When it didn't suit liberals to be pro-military (during the Vietnam War) they weren't. Now that it works to benefit their aim to dislodge a formidable opponent (Trump), who they're scared stiff of, they are all gung ho military, complete with images of memorial walls and all.

Do we have here another attempt at silencing opposition ? What's your game ?

Besides flaming, baiting, trolling and name calling, what is your point?

Should be obvious, starting with the word "Funny".

And there isn't any flaming, baiting, trolling and name calling. I's say that's what YOU are doing now by saying that.

I think it is more than a distraction....this effort by many in the media to condemn Trump for his comments on McCain. It appears to be a concerted effort to demonize Trump to force him out of the race.
Few things in politics have ever been more OBVIOUS. Good post!

Trump can't be bought by the elites, so he must be destroyed.

The media whores, owned by the elites, will do the destroying.

The American people are too stupid to see the fraud and will once again elect a sweet talking liar who will be owned by the elite....since after all this has worked so well for Americans.o_O:confused::rolleyes:
I'd say, at this point, they are still TRYING to so the destroying. So far, they are still far behind, with Trump waaaay ahead in the polls. Time will tell where this all is going to go.
I agree. If Trump can weather this and do it in style, he might go far. He needs to stay on topic rather than attacking those who attack him.

The title itself is a flame-bait. It seeks to defaim an entire group of people, and furthermore, not one shred of actual factual evidence is brought forth in the body of the OP to back up the claim made in the title, ergo, there is no serious topic to debate to begin with.

It's nothing more than partisan anger.
It does not "seek" to defame, it exposes the defamation that certain TV show hosts have brought upon themselves, and their shows, listed in the OP, is the evidence, as well as what the content of those shows was. The next time you try to silence your opposition, you should do it when you can;'t be so easily refuted. :laugh:

Your attempt to censor here, is more confirmation of the OP, and another OP I recently authored as well. Another example of the panic and desperation of the left, in the face of an opponent they know they cannot defeat.

Don t Fall For Anti-Trump Scam Talk US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

Trump is trouble for HILLARY
He won't be afraid to call her a jackass lying politician during the debates.
Today he gave out Lindsey Graham's phone number because Grahmnesty was talking shit about him.

Odd that you would claim the Democrats are the only ones bothered by Trumps childish remarks when most major GOP hopefuls have had stern things to say about the situation.

GOP presidential candidates slam Trump comments on McCain News OK
GOP candidates and the Republican National Committee issued statements, mostly on Twitter, responding to Trump.

Here are some:

Carly Fiorina
McCain "served w honor&courage-proud to call him a friend. GOP voters deserve better than outrageous statements & personal attacks."

Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry
“Donald Trump should apologize immediately for attacking Senator McCain and all veterans who have protected and served our country. As a veteran and an American, I respect Sen. McCain because he volunteered to serve his country. I cannot say the same of Mr. Trump. His comments have reached a new low in American politics. His attack on veterans make him unfit to be Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. Armed Forces, and he should immediately withdraw from the race for President.”

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush
"Enough with the slanderous attacks. @SenJohnMcCain and all our veterans - particularly POWs have earned our respect and admiration."

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker

"@SenJohnMcCain is an American hero, period. I’ll denounce any attack against his service and anyone else who wears the uniform."

U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham

"If there was ever any doubt that @realDonaldTrump should not be our commander in chief, this stupid statement should end all doubt. (McCain) like every other POW, went through hell & has earned our respect & gratitude."

U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio

"America’s POWs deserve much better than to have their service questioned by the offensive rantings of Donald Trump."

U.S. Sen. Rand Paul

"I don't always see eye to eye with @SenJohnMcCain. But I honor his service and the sacrifices he made for our country."

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie

"I know @SenJohnMcCain. Senator John McCain is an American hero. Period. Stop."

Republican National Committee communications director Sean Spicer

"Senator McCain is an American hero because he served his country and sacrificed more than most can imagine. Period. There is no place in our party or our country for comments that disparage those who have served honorably.”
It hasn't occured to you that the GOP candidates all have the same reason for slamming Trump ? You really can't ascertain ? OK. I'll fill you in. He's the frontrunner, And waaaay out in front. And in order for them to get the nomination, their first task is to remove him. Got it ?

NOBODY believes Trump is an actual possibility to get the nomination. Not even the other candidates. They are saying what they are to distance themselves as much as possible from his ridiculous statements. Either way, you can't use that to justify the claim that the left is showing fake outrage.

The claim of fake outrage is hardly a subject for the CDZ unless you can back up your claim with some sort of proof. Your saying it is fake with no supporting evidence is nothing more than an insult. You need to either back up your claim or this should be in the flame zone.
What is this ? Some sort of attempt at silencing the opposition ? Shame on you. You may now go back to hiding under your desk.

Bu all means, say what ever you want, but placing such a crazy premise in the CDZ is just goofy. Oh well, it's not the first time a right wing crazy misunderstood a concept.

Forum List

Back