Fake News, You Decide

Who do you find the least credible?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't watch Fox, don't read the Washington paper, I also don't think Mother Jones, Breitbart, Salon, Huffpo are very good sources either.

Right. You get all your information from those voices in your head and Alex Jones, right?

You are a real dummy. Where have I ever advocated Alex Jones or posted a link to Alex Jones? I don't care for him at all.

Funny that you know nothings think you are smart and know it all and when you post it shows how stupid you really are. Congrats on proving you are nothing but a stupid troll. Troll along!

So what credible source do you get your information from?

CNN or mainly local papers from around the country, Associated Press is a good source. CBS can be a fair source but I tend to double check their stories. I rarely watch the news, local or national.

That ^^^ explains a lot, willful ignorance isn't a virtue.

I don't watch Fox, don't read the Washington paper, I also don't think Mother Jones, Breitbart, Salon, Huffpo are very good sources either.

Right. You get all your information from those voices in your head and Alex Jones, right?

You are a real dummy. Where have I ever advocated Alex Jones or posted a link to Alex Jones? I don't care for him at all.

Funny that you know nothings think you are smart and know it all and when you post it shows how stupid you really are. Congrats on proving you are nothing but a stupid troll. Troll along!

CNN or mainly local papers from around the country, Associated Press is a good source. CBS can be a fair source but I tend to double check their stories. I rarely watch the news, local or national.

How is that? I like reading over watching the news. not sure why that is willful ignorance. I believe being spoon fed news through a network is ignorant, which pretty much sums up what I think of you and your ignorant opinions.

I picked Trump but don't read all that much into it. I don't watch Fox News, don't read the Washington Post. So Trump was my default.

Fair enough, however, I did post articles from Fox News Website and the Wash. Post Website if you care to read them and then comment.

BTW, the creator of Fake News is Rush Limbaugh. He started the BIG LIE decades ago.
what lie is the 'BIG' Lie?

That liberals are intelligent?

Liberals can be but San Francisco Progressives that believe Huff ~n~ Puff is not slanted tabloid news, well they are not...

Can you please rewrite you ad hominem at least using proper syntax, this - "San Francisco Progressives that believe Huff ~n~ Puff is not slanted tabloid news, well they are not..." - no sense.

No.

Can you please and come arrest me like you said you would and show the board how you would abuse your badge like Donald Trump abuses the oval office?

While you report my comment just remember it is you that went on the personal attack as usual because you disagree with reality as usual.

Individuals like you love CNN and MSNBC slanted reporting on events whil crying like a little bitch about FOX News for slanting their news.

Also let be very factual now Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson are Political Commentators that slant the reporting of the news to their audience just like Rachel Maddow and Anderson Cooper but you only get offended when FOX does it.

Do you want an unbiased News Source?

Read Al-Jazeera then because all of the News Sources in America slant their coverage to fit their audience and only a fucking moron would whine about one side versus the other side!

Fair enough, however, I did post articles from Fox News Website and the Wash. Post Website if you care to read them and then comment.

BTW, the creator of Fake News is Rush Limbaugh. He started the BIG LIE decades ago.

Liberals can be but San Francisco Progressives that believe Huff ~n~ Puff is not slanted tabloid news, well they are not...

Can you please rewrite you ad hominem at least using proper syntax, this - "San Francisco Progressives that believe Huff ~n~ Puff is not slanted tabloid news, well they are not..." - no sense.

No.

Can you please and come arrest me like you said you would and show the board how you would abuse your badge like Donald Trump abuses the oval office?

While you report my comment just remember it is you that went on the personal attack as usual because you disagree with reality as usual.

Individuals like you love CNN and MSNBC slanted reporting on events whil crying like a little bitch about FOX News for slanting their news.

Also let be very factual now Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson are Political Commentators that slant the reporting of the news to their audience just like Rachel Maddow and Anderson Cooper but you only get offended when FOX does it.

Read Al-Jazeera then because all of the News Sources in America slant their coverage to fit their audience and only a fucking moron would whine about one side versus the other side!

When did I say I would arrest you**? Post the link, or stfu.

You're out of touch with reality, or lying, when you make the claim that the MSM is anywhere near fake news. Fox is and has been since its inception a tabloid. That's evident to anyone with an education and/or those who are easily led by demagogues and charlatans.

**I've been retired since 2005, well before I read any of the stupid things you post, and thus I have no authority to make an arrest unless I make a citizen's arrest which would require PC.

No.

You're out of touch with reality, or lying, when you make the claim that the MSM is anywhere near fake news. Fox is and has been since its inception a tabloid. That's evident to anyone with an education and/or those who are easily led by demagogues and charlatans.

**I've been retired since 2005, well before I read any of the stupid things you post, and thus I have no authority to make an arrest unless I make a citizen's arrest which would require PC.

Sure, tell us about the collusion again...dumbass.

No.

Tell us how collusion isn’t a criminal charge which is why you hacks like to use it.

And feel free to let these class know when you have read the report and didn’t get your info from lying loon Donald and his Roy Cohn

No.

Tell us how collusion isn’t a criminal charge which is why you hacks like to use it.

And feel free to let these class know when you have read the report and didn’t get your info from lying loon Donald and his Roy Cohn

Show us again where the collusion was.

How is that? I like reading over watching the news. not sure why that is willful ignorance. I believe being spoon fed news through a network is ignorant, which pretty much sums up what I think of you and your ignorant opinions.

I hit a nerve; the fact is I read too. That goes along with Trust but verify. It's what I do when the conservative set writes about history, I look and nine times out of ten the conservatives have either lied or used half truths to support their biases.

What opinion of mine do you believe is based on ignorance? Post my supposed ignorant comment and edify me, if you can.

I hit a nerve; the fact is I read too. That goes along with Trust but verify. It's what I do when the conservative set writes about history, I look and nine times out of ten the conservatives have either lied or used half truths to support their biases.

What opinion of mine do you believe is based on ignorance? Post my supposed ignorant comment and edify me, if you can.

Your stupid uneducated comment hit a nerve. I can't believe that you would call reading the news through local papers and Associated Press is willful ignorance.

Tell me why reading instead of watching the TV is willful ignorance. Go ahead, you are the twerp that made a baseless accusation.

To answer your question. the opinion that I am willfully ignorant is based on your own ignorance.

Like you get yours from some manly looking queer on PMSNBC. It explains much about your posting content

It's amazing how one dimensional you crazy right wingers are.

Didn't YOU just accuse someone of listening to Jones, Mr One Dimensional?

Good grief
they are all irony gaslighters.

I picked Trump but don't read all that much into it. I don't watch Fox News, don't read the Washington Post. So Trump was my default.
What do you actually read?

For an issue like tariffs and for other issues affecting industry and farming my preferences are trade journals as I listed in a prior post,
I look for sources which more likely look at things from a financial and not political perspective. Media like Forbes, Fortune, WSJ, for example.
For quite awhile I found BusinessWeek to be a very good source of information, but then it was bought by Bloomberg Media 10 years ago. I thought it became just okay and let my subscription expire.

I wonder if anyone on the right has the ego strength to finally tell the truth.
butt hurt cream.png

What do you actually read?

For an issue like tariffs and for other issues affecting industry and farming my preferences are trade journals as I listed in a prior post,
I look for sources which more likely look at things from a financial and not political perspective. Media like Forbes, Fortune, WSJ, for example.
For quite awhile I found BusinessWeek to be a very good source of information, but then it was bought by Bloomberg Media 10 years ago. I thought it became just okay and let my subscription expire.

Trade journals offer a great information, they offer a real few on how industries are really affected by news and laws.

No.

I do not need to shut the fuck up seeing you made the comment when I made a sexist joke and TNHarley told you off that it was a damn joke!

MSNBC and CNN are nothing but political spin doctors for the Democratic Party and to say they are not is you lying as usual and lack the commonsense God gave a damn Goose!

Rachel Maddow is paid to spin her opinion to the left just like Sean Hannity is paid to spin his to the right and to say that is not true tell me you are nothing but a damn shill for the DNC!

Also do not make threats to people about what you would do to them if you could arrest them and you damn well know you couldn't do shit but wet your pants like you do when Trump acts retarded or Hannity spew rightwing nonsense...

The press occasionally gets things wrong

Trump is always lying

Tax and spend Democrats (as if don't tax and spend Republicans are any better).

Tax and spend Democrats (as if don't tax and spend Republicans are any better).
They all suck. It’s why I voted for trump

Forum List

Back