Fake News, You Decide

Who do you find the least credible?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You'd be hard pressed to find any one or any thing less credible than dOnald tRump.

Donald Dork is the most prolific promoter of fake news in the world.

• Banned
I picked Trump but don't read all that much into it. I don't watch Fox News, don't read the Washington Post. So Trump was my default.

Fair enough, however, I did post articles from Fox News Website and the Wash. Post Website if you care to read them and then comment.

BTW, the creator of Fake News is Rush Limbaugh. He started the BIG LIE decades ago.

I don't watch Fox, don't read the Washington paper, I also don't think Mother Jones, Breitbart, Salon, Huffpo are very good sources either.

I picked Trump but don't read all that much into it. I don't watch Fox News, don't read the Washington Post. So Trump was my default.

Fair enough, however, I did post articles from Fox News Website and the Wash. Post Website if you care to read them and then comment.

BTW, the creator of Fake News is Rush Limbaugh. He started the BIG LIE decades ago.
what lie is the 'BIG' Lie?

My biggest fake news source is USMB...

The lies on here make Donald Trump look like a Saint...

That liberals are intelligent?

That's interesting, even though it is not on the topic of this thread. I agree, the BIG LIES seem to me (and it may be my bias) that the vast majority are posted by those on the Far Right.

Last edited:

Liberals can be but San Francisco Progressives that believe Huff ~n~ Puff is not slanted tabloid news, well they are not...

giphy.gif

I voted Fox and Trump because they are the same ridiculous garbage. All Trump had to do to get nominated was parrot the GOP propaganda machine. GOP voters live on another planet where the rich pay too much in taxes and Democrats are all criminals and our wonderful law enforcement are a conspiracy. Who needs evidence or courtrooms when you're brainwashed twits...

That's interesting, even though it is no on the topic of the thread. Since you believe MSNBC makes Donald Trump look like a Saint...your comment deserves some proof. Do you have any which reflect the alleged chronic dishonesty on MSNBC?

Yes, it is partisan, but so what? This is the place for partisan, left, right and extremes.

MSNBC slants all their news stories to the left and my comment is about the posters of this site ( which definitely includes you ) are known liars that make Donald Trump look like a Saint.

You prefer news stories that support your political agenda and not the facts at all.

Remember the Boys those like you that screamed about their guilt being nasty to the American Indian but when the truth came out how MSM slanted the story those like you went silent and never offer any apology for you believing the spin those like CNN did.

So let cut the shit and have you admit you love tabloid news and not real journalism!

Forum List

Back