Fake News, You Decide

Who do you find the least credible?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That liberals are intelligent?

Liberals can be but San Francisco Progressives that believe Huff ~n~ Puff is not slanted tabloid news, well they are not...

Can you please rewrite you ad hominem at least using proper syntax, this - "San Francisco Progressives that believe Huff ~n~ Puff is not slanted tabloid news, well they are not..." - no sense.

No.

Can you please and come arrest me like you said you would and show the board how you would abuse your badge like Donald Trump abuses the oval office?

While you report my comment just remember it is you that went on the personal attack as usual because you disagree with reality as usual.

Individuals like you love CNN and MSNBC slanted reporting on events whil crying like a little bitch about FOX News for slanting their news.

Also let be very factual now Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson are Political Commentators that slant the reporting of the news to their audience just like Rachel Maddow and Anderson Cooper but you only get offended when FOX does it.

Do you want an unbiased News Source?

Read Al-Jazeera then because all of the News Sources in America slant their coverage to fit their audience and only a fucking moron would whine about one side versus the other side!

When did I say I would arrest you**? Post the link, or stfu.

You're out of touch with reality, or lying, when you make the claim that the MSM is anywhere near fake news. Fox is and has been since its inception a tabloid. That's evident to anyone with an education and/or those who are easily led by demagogues and charlatans.

**I've been retired since 2005, well before I read any of the stupid things you post, and thus I have no authority to make an arrest unless I make a citizen's arrest which would require PC.

I do not need to shut the fuck up seeing you made the comment when I made a sexist joke and TNHarley told you off that it was a damn joke!

MSNBC and CNN are nothing but political spin doctors for the Democratic Party and to say they are not is you lying as usual and lack the commonsense God gave a damn Goose!

Rachel Maddow is paid to spin her opinion to the left just like Sean Hannity is paid to spin his to the right and to say that is not true tell me you are nothing but a damn shill for the DNC!

Also do not make threats to people about what you would do to them if you could arrest them and you damn well know you couldn't do shit but wet your pants like you do when Trump acts retarded or Hannity spew rightwing nonsense...

Rachel is a Rhodes Scholar, Hannity dropped out of community college. Your last paragraph is a run on sentence with no substance beyond your lie. I do not threaten people, even assholes like you.

Liberals can be but San Francisco Progressives that believe Huff ~n~ Puff is not slanted tabloid news, well they are not...

Can you please rewrite you ad hominem at least using proper syntax, this - "San Francisco Progressives that believe Huff ~n~ Puff is not slanted tabloid news, well they are not..." - no sense.

No.

Can you please and come arrest me like you said you would and show the board how you would abuse your badge like Donald Trump abuses the oval office?

While you report my comment just remember it is you that went on the personal attack as usual because you disagree with reality as usual.

Individuals like you love CNN and MSNBC slanted reporting on events whil crying like a little bitch about FOX News for slanting their news.

Also let be very factual now Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson are Political Commentators that slant the reporting of the news to their audience just like Rachel Maddow and Anderson Cooper but you only get offended when FOX does it.

Read Al-Jazeera then because all of the News Sources in America slant their coverage to fit their audience and only a fucking moron would whine about one side versus the other side!

You're out of touch with reality, or lying, when you make the claim that the MSM is anywhere near fake news. Fox is and has been since its inception a tabloid. That's evident to anyone with an education and/or those who are easily led by demagogues and charlatans.

**I've been retired since 2005, well before I read any of the stupid things you post, and thus I have no authority to make an arrest unless I make a citizen's arrest which would require PC.

I do not need to shut the fuck up seeing you made the comment when I made a sexist joke and TNHarley told you off that it was a damn joke!

MSNBC and CNN are nothing but political spin doctors for the Democratic Party and to say they are not is you lying as usual and lack the commonsense God gave a damn Goose!

Rachel Maddow is paid to spin her opinion to the left just like Sean Hannity is paid to spin his to the right and to say that is not true tell me you are nothing but a damn shill for the DNC!

Also do not make threats to people about what you would do to them if you could arrest them and you damn well know you couldn't do shit but wet your pants like you do when Trump acts retarded or Hannity spew rightwing nonsense...

Rachel is a Rhodes Scholar, Hannity dropped out of community college. Your last paragraph is a run on sentence with no substance beyond your lie. I do not threaten people, even assholes like you.
You also can’t debate

No.

No kidding, so now they can claim their first Rhodes Lesbo, good for them.

CNN's Fareed Zakaria is trying to prove that race doesn't exist by pointing out that "Caucasian" technically means someone from the Caucasus Mountains. Fareed's Next CNN Special: There's no such thing as homosexuality because "Gay" technically means "Happy."

Here's an interesting factoid from Fareed Zakaria's proof that race is a "social construct": Humans share 99% of their DNA. We also share 70% of our DNA with slugs.

Zakaria's Next CNN Special: Slugs are a Social Construct.

Last edited:

I don't waste my time with MSNBC, Fox or any other so called news corp as all of them are nothing but opinion mills and we all know what opinions are worth

But when you talk fake news at least include all the fake news outlets

Meh. Mueller's entire team needs to be charged with falsifying evidence and prosecutorial misconduct

Forum List

Back