Losing Their Religion

Amazing what you can get used to.

When folks finally stop talking about Bill Clinton's sex life I'll start the clock on how many more years I'll walk into Trump supporting churches openly asking who is rich enough to just reach under them dresses and....
What amazes me is how fixated Liberals are on a locker room brag that was secretly recorded.

When folks finally stop talking about Bill Clinton's sex life I'll start the clock on how many more years I'll walk into Trump supporting churches openly asking who is rich enough to just reach under them dresses and....
What amazes me is how fixated Liberals are on a locker room brag that was secretly recorded.

"Secretly"??

It was a FUCKING PROFESSIONAL CAMERA CREW SITTING ON THE SEAT ACROSS FROM THEM.

Those are the first guys off the bus --- the camera crew. So they can get in place to shoot Rump as he deigns to descend from the door to drool over a damsel young enough to be his granddaughter.

Why don't you essplain to the class how the fuck you can put on a wireless lavaliere microphone, going to a wireless receiver, connected to a recording camera, and somehow be stoopid enough to think it's all a "secret"?

FUCK outta here, fucking denialist.

For every year I hear about Clinton's sex life I'll be bringing this up.

Two things I otherwise find humorous at best.

You are trying to create a false equivalency between Bill Clinton's proven extra-marital abuse of women and a flippant statement by Donald Trump.

You are trying to create a false equivalency between Bill Clinton's proven extra-marital abuse of women and a flippant statement by Donald Trump.

Nah. Trump, the freat white trophy importer, and fidelity don't go together either.

Forum List

Back