Fake News at it again

E-Mail Joke.

A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Obama fans.

Not really knowing what an Obama fan is,
but wanting to be liked by the teacher,
all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny

The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different . . .
. . . again!

Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not an Obama fan."

The teacher asked, "Why aren't you a fan of Obama?"
Johnny said, "Because I'm a Republican.
The teacher asked him why he's a Republican.
Little Johnny answered,
"Well, my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a Republican,
so I'm a Republican."

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked,
"If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot,
what would that make you?"

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied,

"That would make me an Obama fan."

I am amazed at your grasp of the English langage. You must be a FAKE news devotee!

E-Mail Joke.

A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Obama fans.

Not really knowing what an Obama fan is,
but wanting to be liked by the teacher,
all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny

The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different . . .
. . . again!

Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not an Obama fan."

The teacher asked, "Why aren't you a fan of Obama?"
Johnny said, "Because I'm a Republican.
The teacher asked him why he's a Republican.
Little Johnny answered,
"Well, my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a Republican,
so I'm a Republican."

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked,
"If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot,
what would that make you?"

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied,

"That would make me an Obama fan."

I am amazed at your grasp of the English langage. You must be a FAKE news devotee!

It's Copy and Pasted from an E-Mail Sherlock. :lol:

Colbert is a joke..... Stewart is a joke..... literally. Anybody taking an ounce of anything coming out of them with any degree of seriousness is a nitwit.

Nitwit's vote, just sayin.....

Hey, I enjoy them, I find them entertaining and amusing... they have their place. But as a basis for informed opinion? Nah, not so much.

I stopped watching their shows, I don't feel good contributing to their ratings. South Park is more credible. :lol:

Nitwit's vote, just sayin.....

Hey, I enjoy them, I find them entertaining and amusing... they have their place. But as a basis for informed opinion? Nah, not so much.

I stopped watching their shows, I don't feel good contributing to their ratings. South Park is more credible. :lol:

I got burned out on South Park. I'm getting there with Family Guy as well... Although I can watch the "Surf'n Bird" episode repeatedly!

Son's of Anarchy is badass... I still DVR Twilight Zone... yes, I am that geeky.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is.. well... about as irreverent as it gets.

FOX is not news. No way..no how.

They repeat internet myths with no checks..or just flat make things up.

Gee, imagine how I felt as a conservative with almost every major news agency being liberal and pumping Obama's hand at every turn. You got one news group to worry about and it keeps you up nights and ruins the midterm election.

There's a complete lack of anything worth calling news these days. Both sides are biased. The notion of objective journalism is dead. Great while it lasted (did it ever?)

Thanks for the in-depth analysis.

How's this for "In-Depth" analysis. Just this week, Hannity, Beck and even Michelle Bachmann repeated the newest internet fable, President Obama's trip to India costing 200 million dollars..as news.

That work for you? There are dozens more.

But Bachmann wasn't alone in repeating the claims. Fox News' Glenn Beck went as far to say that the trip will cost $2 billion for Obama to see "the festival of lights." Rush Limbaugh, Doug Powers and Sean Hannity also repeated some of the rumors.

The Pentagon's press secretary, Geoff Morrell, told reporters the claims were "comical."

Read more: President Obama's trip to India will cost $200M a day, GOP claim; White House says that's bogus

Gee, imagine how I felt as a conservative with almost every major news agency being liberal and pumping Obama's hand at every turn. You got one news group to worry about and it keeps you up nights and ruins the midterm election.

One big fat conglomerate. They run FOX, WSJ (rip), The New York Post and other outlets. They are funded by the Saudi government to boot.

Add in NewsMax and WND..and it's more then one "news" group.

Additionally..they are just plain making shit up..and propagandizing.

Oh...I believe you mean Dan Rather.

He gets cranky when you mention "fake but accurate".

danratherfingercopy5rb.jpg

Oh...I believe you mean Dan Rather.

He gets cranky when you mention "fake but accurate".

And what happened to Rather after that Bush story?
He never understood why he was canned, because, like most leftists, he feels (I say "feel" because it's not really thinking) that if he believes it, it's true.

It makes a funny sound when leftists and reality collide.

Thanks for the in-depth analysis.

How's this for "In-Depth" analysis. Just this week, Hannity, Beck and even Michelle Bachmann repeated the newest internet fable, President Obama's trip to India costing 200 million dollars..as news.

That work for you? There are dozens more.

But Bachmann wasn't alone in repeating the claims. Fox News' Glenn Beck went as far to say that the trip will cost $2 billion for Obama to see "the festival of lights." Rush Limbaugh, Doug Powers and Sean Hannity also repeated some of the rumors.

The Pentagon's press secretary, Geoff Morrell, told reporters the claims were "comical."

Read more: President Obama's trip to India will cost $200M a day, GOP claim; White House says that's bogus

I guess your one of those folks who doesn't know the difference between opinion, Hannity, Beck, and hard news.

In case you haven't noticed Bachmans a Congresswoman and doesn't work for FOX.

Forum List

Back