Fake News at it again

Thanks Daveman, I think I'm beginning to understand now. Conservatives, such as yourself, don't see this as a news issue but more of a "control" issue. Apparently, you feel that the "media" is "controlled" by the left, therefore the only way you'll be able to get any "unbiased" news is to listen to right wing biased media.

Well ........ you're wrong.

I disagree that a "lot of Americans seek conservative commentary". There may be a lot of conservatives who "seek conservative commentary". But, there are many more Americans who not only do not "seek" it, but avoid it.

And, of course, liberals generally don't listen to a bunch of know-it-all-entertainers trying to make a buck for their political opinions. We generally develop our own opinions, unlike conservative who seek conservative commentary.
Wow. ALL of that is wrong.

Funny how you all arrive at the exact same opinions "independently", isn't it? :lol:

BULLSHIT!! It's some sort of power thing with you people. You know it as well as I do!

Funny how you people always scream the same reteroric as those paid entertainers that you're always listening to. You must realize that people like Limbaugh and Hannity are laughing at you all the way to the bank!

What a pathetic life you must lead ... not one opinion that you can call your own.

hey davey, cat got your tongue?
No, I went to bed, moron. :lol:
:lol:

daveman01avatarspoof.png

I swear, I don't know why I allowed this to go on so long. You've been playing the non anti- gay dude since last month.

it's like you'd take all the rope offered.

not very bright. did you transfer out on a disability?
No, I didn't.

I apologize for my hypocrisy. I've deleted that image and two similar ones I had on ImageShack.

Thanks for pointing it out. I don't like being a hypocrite.

If you're serious...

:eusa_whistle:

I'm still missing Commercial Free cable TV, what in the hell ever happened there? What I hate more than that is the pop ups. Who needs that shit?

The owner of the site, board..etc.. The owner gets paid for allowing advertising. A site like this probably does pretty well offsetting the cost of maintaining the web site if not making a handsome profit.

Cable TV was originally sold on being commercial free. ;)

BULLSHIT!! It's some sort of power thing with you people. You know it as well as I do!

Funny how you people always scream the same reteroric as those paid entertainers that you're always listening to. You must realize that people like Limbaugh and Hannity are laughing at you all the way to the bank!

What a pathetic life you must lead ... not one opinion that you can call your own.
Oh, yeah, I've never heard THAT from a lefty before. Completely original, that is. :clap2:

hey davey, cat got your tongue?
No, I went to bed, moron. :lol:
:lol:

daveman01avatarspoof.png

I swear, I don't know why I allowed this to go on so long. You've been playing the non anti- gay dude since last month.

it's like you'd take all the rope offered.

not very bright. did you transfer out on a disability?
No, I didn't.

I apologize for my hypocrisy. I've deleted that image and two similar ones I had on ImageShack.

Thanks for pointing it out. I don't like being a hypocrite.

If you're serious...

:eusa_whistle:
If I weren't, I wouldn't have said it.

Thanks Daveman, I think I'm beginning to understand now. Conservatives, such as yourself, don't see this as a news issue but more of a "control" issue. Apparently, you feel that the "media" is "controlled" by the left, therefore the only way you'll be able to get any "unbiased" news is to listen to right wing biased media.

Well ........ you're wrong.

I disagree that a "lot of Americans seek conservative commentary". There may be a lot of conservatives who "seek conservative commentary". But, there are many more Americans who not only do not "seek" it, but avoid it.

And, of course, liberals generally don't listen to a bunch of know-it-all-entertainers trying to make a buck for their political opinions. We generally develop our own opinions, unlike conservative who seek conservative commentary.
Wow. ALL of that is wrong.

Funny how you all arrive at the exact same opinions "independently", isn't it? :lol:

I only need scan your posts to know the talking point's of the day. ;)

I'm still missing Commercial Free cable TV, what in the hell ever happened there? What I hate more than that is the pop ups. Who needs that shit?

The owner of the site, board..etc.. The owner gets paid for allowing advertising. A site like this probably does pretty well offsetting the cost of maintaining the web site if not making a handsome profit.

Cable TV was originally sold on being commercial free. ;)

It is free --- in my neighborhood. :redface:

People steal bandwidth, why not cable signals?

Forum List

Back