Fake News at it again

I think people get their news off of the internet. Then they come home and everything on TV is commentary.

Sportscenter is about commentary about Sports.
MSNBC is left leaning commentary about issues
Fake News is right leaning commentary about issues.
CNN has commentary too.

Every news program has commentary. Only your local news is the hard news. But people like commentary. Even in magazines and other things. I just don't like Fake News running with false stories which they always do.

So, we've firmly established that Dante...

'we'?????????????? is that a royal term? are you a queen?

daveman, are you coming out?

All I'm coming out is against the use of homosexuality as an insult.

Obviously, you think there's something wrong with being gay. Why is that? Aren't you a liberal? Why are you throwing gays under the bus -- just to score cheap points on the internet and pretend you "won"?

How pathetic that you'd sell out your ideals for something so petty.

really? when did this transformation take effect? during a wet dream?

:lol:

So are you claiming the leftward bias among the other outlets is...accidental?

Once again, we have a leftist who is unable to distinguish between Fox's news and opinion shows.

I'm not claiming anything with regards to the "other outlets". If you'd like to discuss a specific incident where one of the "other outlets" showed a leftward bias that's fine. But, this discussion is about FOX.

Is it your opinion that FOX slants it's news (and commentary) towards the right to off-set the leftward bias of the "other outlets"? Or that FOX is justified in their rightward bias because of the actions of the "other outlets"?

Just what is the justification for watching a biased news reporting agency? Especially given the fact that the only reason people give for watching it is because they "claim" all other news sources are biased?

In my world claiming that the news is biased is not a reason for promoting and supporting a biased news agency. Just seems to me that it would make more sense to support a non-biased media. Maybe you could explain how supporting and promoting a biased media at the same time that you're complaining about a biased media could result in getting an unbiased media?
I'm saying Fox's commentary is biased to the right, but its news is not. People who can't tell the difference between the two will shriek otherwise.

Obviously, there are a lot of Americans who seek conservative commentary. Talk radio is dominated by conservatives; Fox routinely trounces its competitors. Not too many people want to hear liberal commentary, as the ratings prove.

The Left is angry because there's an outlet they don't control, and the masses are hearing unapproved thought. Heresy! Outcast unclean!

Thanks Daveman, I think I'm beginning to understand now. Conservatives, such as yourself, don't see this as a news issue but more of a "control" issue. Apparently, you feel that the "media" is "controlled" by the left, therefore the only way you'll be able to get any "unbiased" news is to listen to right wing biased media.

Well ........ you're wrong.

I disagree that a "lot of Americans seek conservative commentary". There may be a lot of conservatives who "seek conservative commentary". But, there are many more Americans who not only do not "seek" it, but avoid it.

And, of course, liberals generally don't listen to a bunch of know-it-all-entertainers trying to make a buck for their political opinions. We generally develop our own opinions, unlike conservative who seek conservative commentary.

'we'?????????????? is that a royal term? are you a queen?

daveman, are you coming out?

Obviously, you think there's something wrong with being gay. Why is that? Aren't you a liberal? Why are you throwing gays under the bus -- just to score cheap points on the internet and pretend you "won"?

What a homophobe you are.

daveman, check out your own posts.

whatever.

:eusa_shhh:

Thanks Daveman, I think I'm beginning to understand now. Conservatives, such as yourself, don't see this as a news issue but more of a "control" issue. Apparently, you feel that the "media" is "controlled" by the left, therefore the only way you'll be able to get any "unbiased" news is to listen to right wing biased media.

Well ........ you're wrong.

I disagree that a "lot of Americans seek conservative commentary". There may be a lot of conservatives who "seek conservative commentary". But, there are many more Americans who not only do not "seek" it, but avoid it.

And, of course, liberals generally don't listen to a bunch of know-it-all-entertainers trying to make a buck for their political opinions. We generally develop our own opinions, unlike conservative who seek conservative commentary.
Wow. ALL of that is wrong.

Funny how you all arrive at the exact same opinions "independently", isn't it? :lol:

Thanks Daveman...

careful when thanking daveman. that is how it all started with us. I thanked him. He latched onto me like a pit bull, and the rest is USMB history.

methinks he's shopping around now for a new obsession as I've stopped feeding his butt as often as he'd prefer me to.

Lying freak.
I'm leaving now.

notasgaycopy8qe.jpg

whatever.

:eek:

Last edited:
hey davey, cat got your tongue?

daveman01avatarspoof.png

I swear, I don't know why I allowed this to go on so long. You've been playing the non anti- gay dude since last month.

it's like you'd take all the rope offered.

not very bright. did you transfer out on a disability?

Y'all can argue about whether MOST americans want conservative news or simply SOME americans do. Have fun with that.

What I will add to this discussion is to remind people that just because your brand of crazy balances out what you think the other guy's brand of crazy is...that don't mean it still ain't crazy.

Objective reporting (on all sides) has gone straight out the window...yet everyone tries to act like an "everyman" just using their "common sense". Bullshit. You're all spinning ... and trying to lie about it.

Y'all can argue about whether MOST americans want conservative news or simply SOME americans do. Have fun with that.

What I will add to this discussion is to remind people that just because your brand of crazy balances out what you think the other guy's brand of crazy is...that don't mean it still ain't crazy.

Objective reporting (on all sides) has gone straight out the window...yet everyone tries to act like an "everyman" just using their "common sense". Bullshit. You're all spinning ... and trying to lie about it.

I disagree that this is the case, I agree it is the risk. We are not Sock Puppets. We question, and that is good.

Borrowed from another Thread.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc7oZ9yWqO4[/ame]

Funny you posted that. My wife is an architect and she's definitely the Howard Roark of our community.

I have to still disagree. Objective reporting has been thrown out the window in favor of entertainment and ratings.

Funny you posted that. My wife is an architect and she's definitely the Howard Roark of our community.

I have to still disagree. Objective reporting has been thrown out the window in favor of entertainment and ratings.

It depends on the circumstance and the issue. There is still objective reporting. There is also the 24/7 news cycle that beats issues to death. You got to learn to stop when you have had enough. That's all. Spend more time on Discovery, or the Home Cooking , or the History Channel. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If they could cross Merkat Manor with The Girls Next Door....I'd never leave my TV.

I'm still missing Commercial Free cable TV, what in the hell ever happened there? What I hate more than that is the pop ups. Who needs that shit?

hey davey, cat got your tongue?
No, I went to bed, moron. :lol:

daveman01avatarspoof.png

I swear, I don't know why I allowed this to go on so long. You've been playing the non anti- gay dude since last month.

it's like you'd take all the rope offered.

not very bright. did you transfer out on a disability?
No, I didn't.

I apologize for my hypocrisy. I've deleted that image and two similar ones I had on ImageShack.

Thanks for pointing it out. I don't like being a hypocrite.

I'm still missing Commercial Free cable TV, what in the hell ever happened there? What I hate more than that is the pop ups. Who needs that shit?

What I 'hate' are commercials which are LOUDER than the regular programming. One might think the advertisers would know being annoying does not attract customers.

The owner of the site, board..etc.. The owner gets paid for allowing advertising. A site like this probably does pretty well offsetting the cost of maintaining the web site if not making a handsome profit.

Forum List

Back