Fact check: Trump says spending bill starts work on his border wall. It doesn't.

You're right in claiming America lost from this spending bill.

saved $25 billion on a joke, i mean wall

i'm okay with that

plus, i'm sure the check from mexico will clear any day now

Well, if your OK with it, then I'm OK with it. NOT!

What a giant dumbass. Do you imagine I give a flying fuck what you're "OK" with?

How many times do we have to explain that, as Trump has said many times, he's not demanding a physical wall along every mile of the border but fencing and virtual walls in many areas of the border?

nearly as many times as we have to explain that it's a waste of money and won't work
If that were true, lying turds like you wouldn't object to it. The fact that it will work fabulously well is precisely why you're opposed to it.

You aren't fooling anyone, douchebag.

i'm okay with that

What a giant dumbass. Do you imagine I give a flying fuck what you're "OK" with?

it's ok

i understand

it's been a tough day to be a trumpswab, hasn't it?

you know you've backed a complete fraud now, but your pride won't let you admit it.

don't worry, the world needs dummies like you, no matter what

<smoooooooooooooch>

i'm okay with that

it's ok

i understand

it's been a tough day to be a trumpswab, hasn't it?

you know you've backed a complete fraud now, but your pride won't let you admit it.

don't worry, the world needs dummies like you, no matter what

<smoooooooooooooch>
You're like the guy who looks down the barrel of a revolver and pulls the trigger to see if there are any bullets in it.

How many times do we have to explain that, as Trump has said many times, he's not demanding a physical wall along every mile of the border but fencing and virtual walls in many areas of the border?
It won't work anyway. Half come in by overstaying their visas and and they're very clever. Pass a good SS ID card like every other smart country.

Forum List

Back