FACT CHECK: Palin's Book Goes Rogue on Some Facts

Libruls react to Palin like Zombies to fresh brains

dawn4.jpg

She looks like Palin, let's eat!

The funniest part of all of this is that you dweebs have your panties in a bunch over someone you claim to be irrelevant. So.. who exactly is the idiot here?

Me thinkest it is you.

They do it precisely because they FEAR strong independent women who draw large crowds to their Conservative message.

*IF* Palin was no threat? They'd let her self-IMPLODE.

I guess moron Palin didn't think anyone would expose her many untruths. You gotta love this!!

Her book is selling like hotcakes across all our 57 states!

Yeah.............it's selling like hotcakes............but don't forget about all the books that the GOP rag bought to give away with their 30 dollar subscriptions (NewsMax), as well as all the places where the Republicans are GIVING IT AWAY AT RALLIES, and then combine that with the fact that her book releases TOMORROW, yet it has gone from 30 bucks down to 10.

It's lost 2/3 of it's value!

And let's also look at the fact that it's only 5 chapters, is mainly high school prom queen bitchiness about McCain, and was written mostly by a ghost writer?

Yeah..........tell me again how successful an author she is.

Translation? "I HATE Palin because I'm afraid of her exposing my dumbass Liberal ways..."

Her book is selling like hotcakes across all our 57 states!

Yeah.............it's selling like hotcakes............but don't forget about all the books that the GOP rag bought to give away with their 30 dollar subscriptions (NewsMax), as well as all the places where the Republicans are GIVING IT AWAY AT RALLIES, and then combine that with the fact that her book releases TOMORROW, yet it has gone from 30 bucks down to 10.

And let's also look at the fact that it's only 5 chapters, is mainly high school prom queen bitchiness about McCain, and was written mostly by a ghost writer?

Translation? "I HATE Palin because I'm afraid of her exposing my dumbass Liberal ways..."

Listen..........I've seen the interviews (actually only about 20 min of Oprah), as well as have seen everything that the AP, as well as other media (and McCain) have said about Palin.

Tomorrow, her book is released. And, with it only being 5 chapters, you can probably read it over lunch.

Yep........I give her credibility about 48 hours. 96 if she's lucky.

Listen..........I've seen the interviews (actually only about 20 min of Oprah), as well as have seen everything that the AP, as well as other media (and McCain) have said about Palin.

Tomorrow, her book is released. And, with it only being 5 chapters, you can probably read it over lunch.

Thank God we have your opinion to rely on.

Isn't it funny how they've been counting her out since the end of the campaign, yet she keeps getting airtime in primetime slots??? Her credibility could have been gone a LOOOONG LOOOOONG LOOOOONG time ago if you idiots have just let her rot on the vine, but NOOOOO you had to keep on pulling plugs out of her and look what happened!!!

You made her a national pass-time!!! Aren't you smart! So now that she has built up enough momentum to actually write a book and make a bunch of money and get you lefties all lathered up, you want to downgrade her again. Well, sorry...it's just too damn late.

So what if it's only 5 chapters long....Those 5 chapters will probably haunt you for a while. MUCH longer than the few days you are predicting. But if it makes you feel better, just keep on believing it.

Personally, I don't care what she has to say...but it gives me great joy to see the left go into a full blown seizure everytime she speaks out. You can thank Oprah and Barbara and Katie and SNL and MSNBC and Dave and Jay and all your other mouthpieces. They have done an absolute great job in promoting her pre-release rise to fame.

Thank God we have your opinion to rely on.

Isn't it funny how they've been counting her out since the end of the campaign, yet she keeps getting airtime in primetime slots??? Her credibility could have been gone a LOOOONG LOOOOONG LOOOOONG time ago if you idiots have just let her rot on the vine, but NOOOOO you had to keep on pulling plugs out of her and look what happened!!!

You made her a national pass-time!!! Aren't you smart! So now that she has built up enough momentum to actually write a book and make a bunch of money and get you lefties all lathered up, you want to downgrade her again. Well, sorry...it's just too damn late.

So what if it's only 5 chapters long....Those 5 chapters will probably haunt you for a while. MUCH longer than the few days you are predicting. But if it makes you feel better, just keep on believing it.

Personally, I don't care what she has to say...but it gives me great joy to see the left go into a full blown seizure everytime she speaks out. You can thank Oprah and Barbara and Katie and SNL and MSNBC and Dave and Jay and all your other mouthpieces. They have done an absolute great job in promoting her pre-release rise to fame.

And look what's going ON tomorrow? SEVERAL Outlets/Programs are touting their "PALIN INTERVIEWS"??

Seems to me She is a FORCE to be Reckoned with. Now *IF* she is such a DUNCE...why waste TIME with her?

Boggles the MIND, doesn't it?

Well it boggles some minds...damn near scrambles them into mush

But YET? They are left with enough Brain Power to POST here and show what fools they are.

Those that think Government is a GOOD thing and Politicians have their interests at heart are STUPID to begin with.

Let US build from HERE...eh? Government is NOT the friend of Liberty, albiet a necessary EVIL as prescribed in the Constitution.

Last edited:
And look what's going ON tomorrow? SEVERAL Outlets/Programs are touting their "PALIN INTERVIEWS"??

Seems to me She is a FORCE to be Reckoned with. Now *IF* she is such a DUNCE...why waste TIME with her?

Because people are inherently rubber-neckers. Everyone loves to watch a trainwreck in progress.

Wow...good one Emma! Did you come up with that all by yourself??? Excellent work!!! Keep it up and you just might get to be the spokesperson for the mentally socialized!!!

We're so proud.

I actually LIKE Gov. Palin, but I have zero plan to watch her get interviewed. Why not?

Because, frankly, I am annoyed with her.

IF she ever wants to run again for high office, her current book tour represents (in my view) just an enormous amount of time which she NEEDS to put to much better use -- studying.

I like her, but do not believe she is all that close to being truly "ready" for prime time.

She could GET ready if only she'd use her time more effectively.

Governor Palin? Get thee to a Library; GO!

Last edited:
I actually LIKE Gov. Palin, but I have zero plan to watch her get interviewed. Why not?

Because, frankly, I am annoyed with her.

IF she ever wants to run again for high office, her current book tour represents (in my view) just an enormous anount of time which she NEEDS to put to much better use -- studying.

I like her, but do not believe she is all that close to being truly "ready" for prime time.

She could GET ready if only she'd use her time more effectively.

Governor Palin? Get thee to a Library; GO!

I heartily endorse this view. For those that wonder why? I Highlighted it. STOP playing the Media game Sarah and stay quiet and VIEW what's going on instead of becomning entrapped into the game.

And a HINT? NEVER let the opposition KNOW what you're doing. Keep 'em gueesing, and falling over themselves to second guess you.

Bravo Liability.

:lol:
All kidding aside, as a Republican this is a question I have long wanted answered on a reasonable level. What other than her appeal on a personal level to a segement of average voters do people believe quailfies her to hold high office? If not, what then would be her best track for seeking that office and do people think she is conducting herself in a manner that could unite a large number of people to support her? I have my own opinion, and at the moment my feeling is that while she has a home spun appeal to a segment of voters, she has little in the way of actual experience on the national stage on order to qualify her for seeking office. While I think she is an intelligent woman when it comes to matters of energy in Alaska , I do believe that she needs to seek a professional management company that can groom her for the national stage if that is her intention. I have not read her book, so cannot comment on it's contents. and will leave that to others.

:lol::lol: What other politician that you know of went against persons in her own party to fight corruption & won the battle? What other politican that you know of--declined the goverment paid airplane to save the taxpayers of her state money? What other politician do you know of--fought corruption in the oil industry & won?

What other successful politician that you know of didn't graduate from Yale or Harvard", & or wasn't born with a silver spoon in their mouths?-"This is really what pisses off the elitists-- in both parties"--& the lame stream media. :lol::lol:

Palin represents middle America--& it scares the crap out of politicians on both sides of the isle. --:clap2: For someone who is suppose to be a nobody--she is one of the most powerful women in America today--LOL

BTW--I just ordered her book! I am extremely curious what she has to say about the "Katie Couric" interview. Watching Oprah today--she described this interview--& stated that Couric asked her 12 DIFFERENT times what her view was on abortion--& after she was very clear with her first answer.

Last edited:
:lol:
All kidding aside, as a Republican this is a question I have long wanted answered on a reasonable level. What other than her appeal on a personal level to a segement of average voters do people believe quailfies her to hold high office? If not, what then would be her best track for seeking that office and do people think she is conducting herself in a manner that could unite a large number of people to support her? I have my own opinion, and at the moment my feeling is that while she has a home spun appeal to a segment of voters, she has little in the way of actual experience on the national stage on order to qualify her for seeking office. While I think she is an intelligent woman when it comes to matters of energy in Alaska , I do believe that she needs to seek a professional management company that can groom her for the national stage if that is her intention. I have not read her book, so cannot comment on it's contents. and will leave that to others.

:lol::lol: What other politician that you know of went against persons in her own party to fight corruption & won the battle? What other politican that you know of--declined the goverment paid airplane to save the taxpayers of her state money? What other politician do you know of--fought corruption in the oil industry & won?

What other successful politician that you know of didn't graduate from Yale or Harvard", & or wasn't born with a silver spoon in their mouths?-"This is really what pisses off the elitists-- in both parties"--& the lame stream media. :lol::lol:

Palin represents middle America--& it scares the crap out of politicians on both sides of the isle. --:clap2:

GAME, SET MATCH and naked TRUTH. THIS is why she is hated by the Left.

Palin goes adrift, at times, on more contemporary issues, too. She criticizes President Barack Obama for pushing through a bailout package that actually was achieved by his Republican predecessor George W. Bush -- a package she seemed to support at the time.

(left out mal)

PALIN: Says she made frugality a point when traveling on state business as Alaska governor, asking ''only'' for reasonably priced rooms and not ''often'' going for the ''high-end, robe-and-slippers'' hotels.

THE FACTS: Although travel records indicate she usually opted for less-pricey hotels while governor, Palin and daughter Bristol stayed five days and four nights at the $707.29-per-night Essex House luxury hotel (robes and slippers come standard) overlooking New York City's Central Park for a five-hour women's leadership conference in October 2007. With air fare, the cost to Alaska was well over $3,000. Event organizers said Palin asked if she could bring her daughter. The governor billed her state more than $20,000 for her children's travel, including to events where they had not been invited, and in some cases later amended expense reports to specify that they had been on official business.

PALIN: Boasts that she ran her campaign for governor on small donations, mostly from first-time givers, and turned back large checks from big donors if her campaign perceived a conflict of interest.

THE FACTS: Of the roughly $1.3 million she raised for her primary and general election campaigns for governor, more than half came from people and political action committees giving at least $500, according to an AP analysis of her campaign finance reports. The maximum that individual donors could give was $1,000; $2,000 for a PAC.

Of the rest, about $76,000 came from Republican Party committees.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2009/11/13/us/politics/AP-US-Palin-Book-Fact-Check.html

:lol::lol::lol: Oh my GOD--what eye opening "revelance you have brought up here."--:lol::lol: What a "dirty" rat--Palin & her daughter got a robe & slippers at a hotel.

You should send this horrible tainting of Sarah Palin to the "Lame stream media"--specifically--Katie Couric--you know she would run with it---:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Doper Windbag softballed the Palin interview.

The one I'm interested in seeing? Can Barbara Walters keep her journalistic integrity and actually find out what she thinks?

I'm hoping so.

The one I'm interested in seeing? Can Barbara Walters keep her journalistic integrity and actually find out what she thinks?

I'm hoping so.

I believe that interview has already happened? Barbara Walters--Miss Liberal America herself will make certain she askes STUPID questions, that have nothing to do with anything Americans care about--LIKE JOB CREATION--DEFICITS--etc. etc. etc.

Because if Barbara Walters actually asked those questions of Sarah Palin--she would make sense to all Americans--leaving Barack Obama looking real stupid.

Last edited:

I'm hoping so.

I believe that interview has already happened? Barbara Walters--Miss Liberal America herself will make certain she askes STUPID questions, that have nothing to do with anything Americans care about--LIKE JOB CREATION--DEFICITS--etc. etc. etc.

Because if Barbara Walters actually asked those questions of Sarah Palin--she would make sense to all Americans--leaving Barack Obama looking real stupid.

Hey oreo..........anything has to be better than the softball interview that Doper Windbag had with the Wasilla Chihuahua.

Forum List

Back