FACT CHECK: Palin's Book Goes Rogue on Some Facts

Know what's REALLY gonna be funny?

It seems that the Wasilla Chihuahua was bitching that the AP had an advance copy of her book, and they were releasing untrue statements about it.

Only trouble is............they printed it, as well as have asked readers to compare what they wrote with what is actually in the book.

Know what's gonna happen? Any shred of credibility that Pain in the Wasilla has left is gonna go quick.

Palin had more executive experience than John McCain, he is a legislature too.

I always chuckle at the "executive experience" talking point, because it's a total red herring.

"Executive experience" only equates to whatever unique resume builder a person's preferred candidate has that the other candidate doesn't have. If Obama had been governor of Illinois, than the Palin crowd claim that, somehow, someway, being governor of Alaska was more "executivey" than Illinois.

I don't remember the GOP persons harping on "executive experience" when Clinton was running against. H.W. Bush.

Nowhere in the constitution is being a governor or "executive" a required pre-requisite to be President.

However, since you guys put so much value on being an "executive", than why in the hell did Palin quit her "executive" job before her first term? Was the job too tough?

That should certainly trouble you "executive" experience people.

she is trying to use McCain and his Aides as scape goat for her poor image. I wish she would just go away.

HA HA HA HA...she tried to go away and the media kept pulling her back in. You guys JUST don't get it, do you?

I think she's now more determined than ever to keep pissing in your Cheerio's every morning because she enjoys the fact that retard liberals and the Obama Puppet Media can't seem to leave her alone.

I hope she writes another one FILLED with lies and sells another multi million copies. Maybe then she will have risen to Michael Moore status and living the highlife thanks to dumbass liberals.

Apparently she learned a few things from ol' Mikey.

Yeah, the mean old liberal media even made her write a book and go on speaking tours!

she is trying to use McCain and his Aides as scape goat for her poor image. I wish she would just go away.

HA HA HA HA...she tried to go away and the media kept pulling her back in. You guys JUST don't get it, do you?

I think she's now more determined than ever to keep pissing in your Cheerio's every morning because she enjoys the fact that retard liberals and the Obama Puppet Media can't seem to leave her alone.

I hope she writes another one FILLED with lies and sells another multi million copies. Maybe then she will have risen to Michael Moore status and living the highlife thanks to dumbass liberals.

Yeah, the mean old liberal media even made her write a book and go on speaking tours!

WHHHAAAAA!!! Does it hurt your feelings that she does these things? Hell, Al Gore is her role model for that!

The thing is, that if you dumbasses would have left her alone, she wouldn't have had NEARLY as much influence as she does now. And you STILL want to blame her for that?

GET A GRIP ON REALITY

WHHHAAAAA!!! Does it hurt your feelings that she does these things? Hell, Al Gore is her role model for that!

No, I could care less. I am just pointing out your cognitive dissonance on this issue. Palin keeps herself in the spotlight. If she really wanted to be left alone, she would have retired to Wasilla and we wouldn't have heard anything from her since she quit.

Quit blaming the liberal media for Palin's own actions. It makes you sound like a wind up toy.

The thing is, that if you dumbasses would have left her alone, she wouldn't have had NEARLY as much influence as she does now. And you STILL want to blame her for that?

GET A GRIP ON REALITY

OKAY "JOHNNY I TYPE IN ALL CAPS TO MAKE MY POINTS REALLY HIT HOME"!!!!!!!!!!!!

TX ,you're asking leftists to come to grips with reality? Hells bells man you're talking about people who would walk lockstep like Russina infantry into machine gun fire thinking its just raindrops if Obama told them todo so. You're talking people who equate anyone who has a kind word to say about Sarah Palin with zombies yet who can't see the fact that such a comparison is far more apt for their fawning sycophancy when it comes to the Obamanator.

Reality? People like Zona wouldn't know reality if it bit them on the ass.

Last edited:
Palin goes adrift, at times, on more contemporary issues, too. She criticizes President Barack Obama for pushing through a bailout package that actually was achieved by his Republican predecessor George W. Bush -- a package she seemed to support at the time.

(left out mal)

PALIN: Says she made frugality a point when traveling on state business as Alaska governor, asking ''only'' for reasonably priced rooms and not ''often'' going for the ''high-end, robe-and-slippers'' hotels.

THE FACTS: Although travel records indicate she usually opted for less-pricey hotels while governor, Palin and daughter Bristol stayed five days and four nights at the $707.29-per-night Essex House luxury hotel (robes and slippers come standard) overlooking New York City's Central Park for a five-hour women's leadership conference in October 2007. With air fare, the cost to Alaska was well over $3,000. Event organizers said Palin asked if she could bring her daughter. The governor billed her state more than $20,000 for her children's travel, including to events where they had not been invited, and in some cases later amended expense reports to specify that they had been on official business.

PALIN: Boasts that she ran her campaign for governor on small donations, mostly from first-time givers, and turned back large checks from big donors if her campaign perceived a conflict of interest.

THE FACTS: Of the roughly $1.3 million she raised for her primary and general election campaigns for governor, more than half came from people and political action committees giving at least $500, according to an AP analysis of her campaign finance reports. The maximum that individual donors could give was $1,000; $2,000 for a PAC.

Of the rest, about $76,000 came from Republican Party committees.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2009/11/13/us/politics/AP-US-Palin-Book-Fact-Check.html

The facts are out. PDS is toxic.

Just another helpful public service announcement because, damnit, conservatives CARE about the mental imbalances of our liberoidals.

Do you have anything useful to say that would in any way counter the facts stated in the article or are you just trolling again?

The fact that she stayed a few days in a pricey motel? Are you shitting me?

Facts quoted by the NYT? Again, are you shitting me?

The facts are out. PDS is toxic.

Just another helpful public service announcement because, damnit, conservatives CARE about the mental imbalances of our liberoidals.

Do you have anything useful to say that would in any way counter the facts stated in the article or are you just trolling again?

The fact that she stayed a few days in a pricey motel? Are you shitting me?

Facts quoted by the NYT? Again, are you shitting me?

It is believed that the "S" in "DavidS" stands for Shithead.

Hey look!

The bastard liberal media is making Palin have an interview with Barbara Walters!

I wonder how they caught and restrained her to make her participate?

Sarah Palin to Sit Down with Barbara Walters - ABC News

:lol::lol::lol:

to be fair Palin didn't write the book and I doubt she even read it before it was released so let's give retardo a break shall we?

The funniest part of all of this is that you dweebs have your panties in a bunch over someone you claim to be irrelevant. So.. who exactly is the idiot here?

Me thinkest it is you.

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh noes! The phantom menace liberal media made Palin go on Opera too!

Oh the humanity! When will it end?

The funniest part of all of this is that you dweebs have your panties in a bunch over someone you claim to be irrelevant. So.. who exactly is the idiot here?

Me thinkest it is you.

They keep making that point and proving you right time after time after time after time time after time after time after time time after time after time after time time after time after time after time time after time after time after time time after time after time after time.

They're hilarious!

I guess moron Palin didn't think anyone would expose her many untruths. You gotta love this!!

I guess moron Palin didn't think anyone would expose her many untruths. You gotta love this!!

Her book is selling like hotcakes across all our 57 states!

Yeah.............it's selling like hotcakes............but don't forget about all the books that the GOP rag bought to give away with their 30 dollar subscriptions (NewsMax), as well as all the places where the Republicans are GIVING IT AWAY AT RALLIES, and then combine that with the fact that her book releases TOMORROW, yet it has gone from 30 bucks down to 10.

It's lost 2/3 of it's value!

And let's also look at the fact that it's only 5 chapters, is mainly high school prom queen bitchiness about McCain, and was written mostly by a ghost writer?

Yeah..........tell me again how successful an author she is.

Some fact check by the way. She went over board one time in three years and some how that contradicts the fact that 99% of the time she was very fugal with taxpayer money. If you go to New York city on short notice and you aren't staying with friends (its debateable if she has any in New York City) You either sleep in your car, assuming you drove - Palin didn't - or you are going to be looking at high dollar hotels if you want something close to the venue other wise you'll make up the difference - which probably isn't much - in cab fare.

As for the other one molehill equals mountain. Thanks for the no story. And further evidence that when it comes to Palin the left can't pull their heads out of their collective butts long enough to find reality let alone examine it.

Well they want to marginalize those who voice opinions they disagree with ,Distortions are fair play .Its not yellow journalism exactly ,but when people cant tell the difference between opinion and fact it is close enough.

Forum List

Back