FACT CHECK: Palin's Book Goes Rogue on Some Facts

It is a book signing, she is not running for any office or endorsing anyone for office. She is permitted as an author to be there, the commander obviously decided to keep the press out so it would not turn into a political event.

Hey fuckwit called Lost Soul, ever serve? If so, part of your military rights and responsibilities classes should have taught you about political rallies and the military.

No. She should NOT be on base for political purposes. What part of using that as a political platform to go after the CURRENT COMMANDER IN CHIEF do you keep missing?

1984-2004

82nd Airborne/3rd Ranger Bn

Really I have seen many political pundits come and talk to us about politics. It was never a problem until now when you sexist pigs became scared shitless of Palin.

What is it? Are you a fag or do women that stand up for themselves scare the shit out of you because you cannot knock them around?

Hey fuckwit called Lost Soul, ever serve? If so, part of your military rights and responsibilities classes should have taught you about political rallies and the military.

No. She should NOT be on base for political purposes. What part of using that as a political platform to go after the CURRENT COMMANDER IN CHIEF do you keep missing?

1984-2004

Really I have seen many political pundits come and talk to us about politics. It was never a problem until now when you sexist pigs became scared shitless of Palin.

What is it? Are you a fag or do women that stand up for themselves scare the shit out of you because you cannot knock them around?

No, she should not be on the base for political purposes, and, if you'd actually bothered to watch the news, you would have seen that both the Dems and the GOP are saying that she's running this book tour like it's a campaign trail.

Do strong women scare me? Nope. Not in the slightest. A lot of people I was stationed with were women, and some of them were brighter than most of the dudes I worked with.

Is the Wasilla Chihuahua a strong woman? Nope.........she's a GOP mad lib talking point and nothing more.

Did you notice that this media tour on the television this time around was spent mainly trying to shore up her image that she'd so completely messed up the first time around?

And.......she hasn't come up with anything new. It's still "drill baby drill", "you betcha", winking, and "we support the troops".

Nope........can't stand the stupid bitch, she's a waste of oxygen.

Know what would be a celebration day? Palin the pup getting in a car wreck in Alaska and eaten by wolves.

The world would be better off without Palin.

hey fuckwit called lost soul, ever serve? If so, part of your military rights and responsibilities classes should have taught you about political rallies and the military.

No. She should not be on base for political purposes. What part of using that as a political platform to go after the current commander in chief do you keep missing?

1984-2004

82nd airborne/3rd ranger bn

really i have seen many political pundits come and talk to us about politics. It was never a problem until now when you sexist pigs became scared shitless of palin.

no, she should not be on the base for political purposes, and, if you'd actually bothered to watch the news, you would have seen that both the dems and the gop are saying that she's running this book tour like it's a campaign trail.

Do strong women scare me? Nope. Not in the slightest. A lot of people i was stationed with were women, and some of them were brighter than most of the dudes i worked with.

Is the wasilla chihuahua a strong woman? Nope.........she's a gop mad lib talking point and nothing more.

Did you notice that this media tour on the television this time around was spent mainly trying to shore up her image that she'd so completely messed up the first time around?

And.......she hasn't come up with anything new. It's still "drill baby drill", "you betcha", winking, and "we support the troops".

nope........can't stand the stupid bitch, she's a waste of oxygen.

know what would be a celebration day? Palin the pup getting in a car wreck in alaska and eaten by wolves.

the world would be better off without palin..
wow.

Palin goes adrift, at times, on more contemporary issues, too. She criticizes President Barack Obama for pushing through a bailout package that actually was achieved by his Republican predecessor George W. Bush -- a package she seemed to support at the time.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2009/11/13/us/politics/AP-US-Palin-Book-Fact-Check.html

And what you should find the MOST disturbing yet goes unmentioned is the idea of the far left wing media assigning a cadre of "fact checkers" to her book. Why? What is the REAL motivation for doing something like that? I have NEVER heard of ANY organization, and certainly NO media or news organization ever assigning and PAYING a cadre of "fact checkers" to try and challenge the biography written by any other politician on either side. Blatant discrepancies are caught all the time in such books as a matter of routine -and has never required a squadron being paid to try and ferret them out. But apparently that wasn't good enough for the left wing media in their mission to insure the total destruction of this woman, was it?

The real question is not nitpicking on what position you or anyone else CLAIMS Palin really held at any given time or not, or the efforts of the left to spin the facts to suit themselves and rewrite reality in the process -but WHY the left so fears this particular woman that their nonstop attempts to destroy her personally, financially and politically and even going after her CHILDREN -goes unabated even after she and McCain lost the election and even after she resigned the governorship, holds NO political position whatsoever now -but still has the left wing media so crazy they are PAYING a squadron of people to try and nitpick her book to death!

Yet this woman did not attend Yale or Harvard as the snoots in DC prefer but attended a slew of colleges before finally graduating, is a woman who speaks with a twang and uses provincial speech instead of overblown vague rhetoric that is so valued by the left and shoots her own meals at times. Which begs the question exactly what is it about this woman that has the left so unnerved that they truly suffer this nonstop mental derangement when it comes to Palin? To the point the left wing media is PAYING squadrons of people to try and challenge her book. It really took 11 people on the payroll to come up with THIS? She might have once supported a bill that she now claims she doesn't? Oh wow. Yeah, like no other politician has ever done THAT before, right? ROFLMAO

I'm pretty sure Palin is the better judge of what positions she held and when than a squadron of left wing political assassins whose ONLY motive is to try and destroy this woman and looking for any excuse to nitpick her to death as they always do. The fact you then repeat the claims of the assassination squad assigned to keep trying to destroy this woman doesn't add any validity to it whatsoever. I don't care about her book, I don't care about when or even if she supported some bill and then changed her mind and opposed it. Politicians do that ALL THE TIME and scores of people who did support it at one time have since changed their minds as well. She didn't have a vote in that bill so I am far more concerned about those who DID vote for it since they are people who deserve to lose their jobs for passing bills they never bothered to read. I sure don't care what the assassination squad assigned to go after this woman yet again have to say -THEY are the ones whose motive is suspect for anything they claim. The fact this seems to be a huge deal to YOU so much so you feel driven to write a post about a nitpick issue that is actually inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, the fact that what she has to say is clearly of interest and great concern to YOU -speaks volumes and says far more than anything she said in her book!

Last edited:

1984-2004

No, she should not be on the base for political purposes, and, if you'd actually bothered to watch the news, you would have seen that both the Dems and the GOP are saying that she's running this book tour like it's a campaign trail.

Do strong women scare me? Nope. Not in the slightest. A lot of people I was stationed with were women, and some of them were brighter than most of the dudes I worked with.

Is the Wasilla Chihuahua a strong woman? Nope.........she's a GOP mad lib talking point and nothing more.

Know what would be a celebration day? Palin the pup getting in a car wreck in Alaska and eaten by wolves.

So the truth finally comes out. Since you don't like her, then anything she does is bad and anything she says is wrong. We understand, it's ok for you to be insecure about a good looking woman who might be more of a man than you.

Well.........gee Ollie........I see that you still don't get it.

My personal opinion? Women are like presents. Some are a diamond ring inside a paper bag. Nothing much to look at, but their spirit is like a diamond ring.

Beautiful. My aunt Lois is like that.

The Wasilla Chihuahua? She's like a dog turd inside a Tiffany gift box. No matter how much you dress it up on the outside, it's still a dog turd.

I (unlike you apparently), actually LIKE strong independent women. Why? Simple..........because of the life that I lived in the Navy (away from home over 50 percent of my career), dictated that my girlfriends were strong, independent women who could take care of things WITHOUT me.

Palin doesn't have the chops.

Well.........gee Ollie........I see that you still don't get it.

My personal opinion? Women are like presents. Some are a diamond ring inside a paper bag. Nothing much to look at, but their spirit is like a diamond ring.

Beautiful. My aunt Lois is like that.

The Wasilla Chihuahua? She's like a dog turd inside a Tiffany gift box. No matter how much you dress it up on the outside, it's still a dog turd.

I (unlike you apparently), actually LIKE strong independent women. Why? Simple..........because of the life that I lived in the Navy (away from home over 50 percent of my career), dictated that my girlfriends were strong, independent women who could take care of things WITHOUT me.

Palin doesn't have the chops.

Yet she was the Governor of our largest (by landmass) State. You are funny.

1984-2004

The above post is a classic example of the liberal left hate posts. They hate because they fear conservative values. They usually are people who are constantly looking for a handout. I would almost bet that this poster is on some sort of welfare and feels very threatened about losing that welfare should a conservative be elected.. This poster does not beleive in personal responsibility, he is a victim and should be acknowledged as one, he is a victim and expects everyone to do for him including you.

They are unhappy, miserable people who denigrate anyone who is in oppostition to their views. They name call as evidenced by his post and they even wish death on people who they fear will end their dependence on others.

AK Biker, you are a pathetic excuse for a human being. No one wishes death on another, I can't stand Obama's policies or agenda but I would never wish death on him.:cuckoo:

Your post is a classic example of left wing hate mongers, and you have just won the Presidency of that organization.

Last edited:
1984-2004

The above post is a classic example of the liberal left hate posts. They hate because they fear conservative values. They usually are people who are constantly looking for a handout. I would almost bet that this poster is on some sort of welfare and feels very threatened about losing that welfare should a conservative be elected.. This poster does not beleive in personal responsibility, he is a victim and should be acknowledged as one, he is a victim and expects everyone to do for him including you.

They are unhappy, miserable people who denigrate anyone who is in oppostition to their views. They name call as evidenced by his post and they even wish death on people who they fear will end their dependence on others.

AK Biker, you are a pathetic excuse for a human being. No one wishes death on another, I can't stand Obama's policies or agenda but I would never wish death on him.:cuckoo:

Your post is a classic example of left wing hate mongers, and you have just won the Presidency of that organization.

Hmmm.........on some sort of "welfare"? Nope. Spent 20 years of my life serving this country and earned a pension. Interesting tidbit.........for the first 6 months after retiring from the military, any retiree is eligible to draw unemployment for that period. Me? Didn't take it.........have my retirement, have my healthcare, and I have a pretty strong work ethic.......came from my Grandfather who is a full blood Norwegian who NEVER believed in handouts.

Am I against conservatives? Not really, because as a military man, as well as a martial artist, I understand the concept of discipline and putting off instant gratification. Apparently the Wasilla Chihuahua doesn't understand that.

As far as wishing death upon her? Not really........I'm actually looking for a little poetic justice. If Palin has a car wreck, she's unable to get away (kinda like the wolves she shot at from an airplane), and, since she's killed so many of them, I'm kinda sure that Nature would like to get some payback.

Pathetic human being? Okay.........you're welcome for your freedom from my service.

Fuck off ya goddamn pedant, go please purists.

Forum List

Back