FACT CHECK: Palin's Book Goes Rogue on Some Facts

capt.a9b065e91c6a4b3cb32ab5b20cd370a5.aptopix_japan_obama_asia_jpnd105.jpg

Obama: Please buy Palin's book your Majesty!

Last edited:
Considering how much the "White" Party hates the black guy, if Obama's book had been ghost written, I suspect everyone would know.

The "White" Party? You mean the KKK, supported by friendly Democratics like Sen. Byrd?

Wow.

That was almost honest of you.

The fact that you DON't know -- haven't even heard, until now, in fact -- that there is very real substantial doubt that President Obama actually authored the books nominally "written by" him is only evidence of how wrong you are in suggesting that "everyone" would know.

You and the other simpletons (i.e., liberals) who blindly accept as truth the spew offered by the Main Stream Propagandists of the Democrat Parody (such as The New York Slimes and SeeB.S.) would NEVER "know." Nobody you recognize has "told" you -- or is ever likely to do so.

Don't make me laugh. KKK and the Democrats? One good joke deserves another:

Monday, July 10, 2006
KKK Disbands Claiming GOP Has Co-opted All Of Their Ideas

Pulaski, Tennessee - The Ku Klux Klan officially disbanded today claiming that the Republican Party has co-opted all of their ideas concerning race, immigration and religion and that there was no longer any need for their existence.

In a jubilant and sometimes rowdy ceremony, Grand Wizard Floyd T-Bone Perkins said, "We consider it a measure of our success that the Republicans have picked up our torch and carried it across the entire country. We were especially pleased with what the Republicans did in Florida in the elections of 2000. The way they kept the coloreds from voting was awe inspiring. And then they did the same thing in Ohio in 2004. Hell, their techniques were a whole lot better than ours. You might say, they learned from us and did us one better. But, that said, the most important thing is that the Republican Party has restored the country to what it is meant to be, a white Christian nation."

Most Klan members present supported the move to disband the KKK and said that they had felt welcome in the Republican Party for a long time. White House spokesperson Tony Snow was unavailable for comment.

Assimilated Press: KKK Disbands Claiming GOP Has Co-opted All Of Their Ideas

Right. And President Obama didn't write his books either. We have good reason to believe that he had his domestic terrorist scumbag friend, Bill Ayers (a friend he denies having as a friend), write it for him.

You see what I'm saying about swine?

Obama graduated near the top of his class at Harvard and wrote two best sellers. No one has ever accused him of not writing them. Those books paid off his student loans.

Palin earned her money for college the old fashioned way. She paraded down a runway in stilettos and big hair and little else, her "talents" on display for all the world to see.

I totally understand why you guys want to bring Obama down to her level. We all get it.

Sarah_Palin_Pageant.flv.jpg

You might well be a swine. I dunno. But you are flatly wrong about the questioning of whether President Obama wrote "his" books.

It is unlikely that he did.

And He Is A Fucking Scumbag, too.

A man who, as a child, was on food stamps. Put himself through college. Paid off his student loans after writing two best sellers. Married with two children. No divorce. No scandal. Attends church as a Christian. Worked to support his community.

You call him a "scumbag". What an idiot you are. A real the true fool.

Considering how much the "White" Party hates the black guy, if Obama's book had been ghost written, I suspect everyone would know.

The "White" Party? You mean the KKK, supported by friendly Democratics like Sen. Byrd?

Wow.

That was almost honest of you.

The fact that you DON't know -- haven't even heard, until now, in fact -- that there is very real substantial doubt that President Obama actually authored the books nominally "written by" him is only evidence of how wrong you are in suggesting that "everyone" would know.

You and the other simpletons (i.e., liberals) who blindly accept as truth the spew offered by the Main Stream Propagandists of the Democrat Parody (such as The New York Slimes and SeeB.S.) would NEVER "know." Nobody you recognize has "told" you -- or is ever likely to do so.

There isn't "real substantial doubt" about the books. It's as real and substantial as the Birthers.

Also, pretty hard to take seriously someone who claims the Democrats support the KKK while a more recent majority leader of your party was active in a white supremacist organization while in the Senate, as is a sitting governor who is one of your party's leading 2012 contenders.

Some fact check by the way. She went over board one time in three years and some how that contradicts the fact that 99% of the time she was very fugal with taxpayer money. If you go to New York city on short notice and you aren't staying with friends (its debateable if she has any in New York City) You either sleep in your car, assuming you drove - Palin didn't - or you are going to be looking at high dollar hotels if you want something close to the venue other wise you'll make up the difference - which probably isn't much - in cab fare.

As for the other one molehill equals mountain. Thanks for the no story. And further evidence that when it comes to Palin the left can't pull their heads out of their collective butts long enough to find reality let alone examine it.

Some fact check by the way. She went over board one time in three years and some how that contradicts the fact that 99% of the time she was very fugal with taxpayer money. If you go to New York city on short notice and you aren't staying with friends (its debateable if she has any in New York City) You either sleep in your car, assuming you drove - Palin didn't - or you are going to be looking at high dollar hotels if you want something close to the venue other wise you'll make up the difference - which probably isn't much - in cab fare.

As for the other one molehill equals mountain. Thanks for the no story. And further evidence that when it comes to Palin the left can't pull their heads out of their collective butts long enough to find reality let alone examine it.

I fully support Palin running for President in '12. I just hope the GOP has the balls to nominate her :)

apple-zombies.jpg

Someone at the top of the stairs mentioned Palin...move quickly! As quickly as our undead legs will carry us!

I really like Palin, she is the best thing to help knock down the republicans since Bush.

Thing is? I don't think SHE i a Republican any longer, or has gone outside the circle until Republicans wake the Hell UP.

Down to brass Tacks? She's Conservative, and this is what you fruckers cannot stand.

I get that...but after her name, what does it say, R...D...or I?

I fully support Palin running for President in '12. I just hope the GOP has the balls to nominate her :)

Emma, please join me. I am starting a movement...DEMS FOR PALIN 2012! :lol:

Bones you idiot as long as you keep bringing her back she isn't going away. Ninety percent of the Palin Threads here are started by leftist twits.

Isn't that the truth. As Rush has stated the libs are advertising to us who they know will take Obama out in 2012 and it's got to be Palin. She is the conservatives Rock Star, just as Obama was the liberal Rock Star and she has them trembling in their boots.:lol::lol:

If she's a "Rock Star" is Rush "Dr. Feelgood" what not with all that hillbilly heroin he's packing?

she is trying to use McCain and his Aides as scape goat for her poor image. I wish she would just go away.

HA HA HA HA...she tried to go away and the media kept pulling her back in. You guys JUST don't get it, do you?

I think she's now more determined than ever to keep pissing in your Cheerio's every morning because she enjoys the fact that retard liberals and the Obama Puppet Media can't seem to leave her alone.

I hope she writes another one FILLED with lies and sells another multi million copies. Maybe then she will have risen to Michael Moore status and living the highlife thanks to dumbass liberals.

Apparently she learned a few things from ol' Mikey.

You know.........I predicted that the Wasilla Chihuahua was going to have a meltdown within 6 months to a year after the election.

Nice to see that I was right.

Next prediction? The furor caused by Palin over New York 23 district, is going to end up destroying the Republican party.

Just watch this next election in 2010..............the fracturing of the GOP has already started.

The Left has tried everything to destroy her. Absolutely every weapon in the arsenal and she still has more power in a single Facebook posting than the entire Republican Party and makes Obama look like a clueless idiot every time she talks about him.

When she first was selected VP, they sent 600 lawyers up to Alaska to dig dirt and then came back clutching only their empty nutsacks, and only confirmed her normalness and geniune Conservative street creds

So, true Alinskites, they turned to ridicule and instead of destroying her, she laughs at them and we join her in mocking their PDS. Tina Fey may be the Dems potent weapon against Palin...pathetic aren't they?

They turned on her family, her daughters, her daughters boy friends and still NOTHING! But David Letterman, who tends to fuck his female staffers (because seriously, that's why they're there), can make a joke about statutory rape. Fun stuff, eh kids?

Look at the cast of criminals, terrorist sympathizers, Marxists and general fuck-ups high up in the Dems Party, that's their Party and how do they spend their time? Rifling through Palin's garbage looking for some hint of scandal or crime. Rangel, Dodd and Barny Frank should have adjoining jail cells and they are Dem Leaders. LOL Hysterical! They're trying to lecture us on ethics! You Libs are Hysterical!

Thanks for the laughs

Forum List

Back