Facial recognition cameras coming to bridges and tunnels in NYC

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The state of New York has privately asked surveillance companies to pitch a vast camera system that would scan and identify people who drive in and out of New York City, according to a December memo obtained by Vocativ. The call for private companies to submit plans is part of Governor Andrew Cuomo’s major infrastructure package, which he introduced in October.

upload_2017-1-27_10-9-25.png

Facial Recognition Cameras Coming to Bridges and Tunnels in NYC
--------------------------------------------

Sorry but you have to be a total moron to think this keeps you any safer, there is always a way around technology.
They are making you the American the terrorist you idiots. They capture your face, your wife's face, your kids as every single image ends up in their data base system. Just remember fools you are a criminal , you will have your information saved so the next time a crime happens and that computer screws up via the facial recognition
system you are it and you will be guilty.
and nobody can use that fkn bs that a COMPUTER never screws up... but of course the brown shirt ass kisser who create and use this tech. against us will tell you otherwise.

Americans willingly gave up on privacy long ago without so much as a whimper, under Bush and the fear mongering around 9/11. Then under Obama the US/Israeli surveillance state apparatus was put on steroids.

Cameras solve a tremendous amount of crimes, and they also stop crimes from happening in the first place. Cameras are a good thing.

• Banned
Bush and Obama made Orwell's "1984" their operating manual

& 911 was used as the excuse to use it on us too, the sheep swallowed that bs bullet no problem and the dumbasses still keep swallowing their bs lies " Keep us safe".

I don't particularly have anything against this technology per say, though I do think people have a right to privacy, but at the same time I'm for automatic speeding cameras - break the law you should be ready to pay the price for it and all... I guess mostly I'm failing to mentally justify the cost of this one, they say they want to compare faces to license plates? What is that going to do? Find all the tourists renting cars? Find a few car thief's, who will promptly avoid said cameras? I'm just not seeing the benefits ~shrug~

Forum List

Back