Faceplant!

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Oopsie!

Interesting...and AFAIC, the Faceplant can't happen soon enough.

Faceplant.jpeg

The Life And Death Of Social Networks In One Chart

I know a woman that downloaded her Facebook info. Every text she sent was listed, her entire contact list from her phone and their info was on it also. That's criminal

I know a woman that downloaded her Facebook info. Every text she sent was listed, her entire contact list from her phone and their info was on it also. That's criminal
Everything leftists do is criminal. I don't know why we would ever expect otherwise.

Oopsie!

View attachment 185252

What's facebook? :eusa_whistle:

It is where people that forgot each other over the years rediscover why they forgot each other but with the twist of big brother watching you...

Also you can hook up with a Filipina wanting to scam you...
Only if she's hot and can suck up a bottle of beer........ :eusa_whistle:

Oopsie!

View attachment 185252

It is where people that forgot each other over the years rediscover why they forgot each other but with the twist of big brother watching you...

How about Ping Pong Balls and fire them???

( It is in a movie from Australia! )

I believe Facebook is dead now. I for one do not use it because of this and believe these social media sites are just smokes and screens for the government...

Then again I should be wearing a tinfoil hat at times but I have never trusted those sites...

Oopsie!

View attachment 185252

How about Ping Pong Balls and fire them???

( It is in a movie from Australia! )

I believe Facebook is dead now. I for one do not use it because of this and believe these social media sites are just smokes and screens for the government...

Then again I should be wearing a tinfoil hat at times but I have never trusted those sites...
It's not the government that have concerned me about these sites, it's the predators.

Facebook kicked me off years ago for not using my real name...I asked myself "How the eff do they know it's not my real name?" Never used it again.

Oopsie!

View attachment 185252

Funny I randomly had some chick message me, and I kept stringing her on for like 3 hours.. then I finally asked her why the fuck out of all the people on Facebook she decided to message me to try and scam me. She tried to keep up her story... and then the next day her account was deleted.

Oopsie!

View attachment 185252

Funny I randomly had some chick message me, and I kept stringing her on for like 3 hours.. then I finally asked her why the fuck out of all the people on Facebook she decided to message me to try and scam me. She tried to keep up her story... and then the next day her account was deleted.

It was a Ghana scammer.

Forum List

Back