Facebook to give Congress thousands of ads bought by "Russians" during election

Try doing a little research into US meddling in foreign elections. This crap has been going on forever. Suddenly there's a Russian under the bed, be afraid, very afraid. Apparently the dems will never figure out that they lost because they ran a garbage candidate and people are tired of left wing trash telling the rest of us we are deplorables.

do you understand that "meddling in foreign elections." is just a small part of Putler´s war against the free world? which includes land grabs, annexations, military operations around the globe, killings of journalists , etc.?

_76432931_76432930.jpg

etc.

Oh, I'm quite aware of all of that but the idea that the russians are responsible for trump being elected is ridiculous. And as long as the dems keep believing it they are in trouble. Politicians on both sides of the aisle are out of touch with the people of this country, the dems however seem to be out of touch with reality.
do you agree that Kremlin kleptocracy, has attacked AMERICAN ELECTORAL system like no one before? even Hitler , Lenin or Koba din´t dare to do it ...

I see no evidence of that. This crap has been going on forever and I don't see any glaring examples. So far I've seen claims of 100k in facebook ads, a joke really and a possible connection to Hillary's emails, which at this point I'd thank them for doing what investigative reporting used to do.

You have to love their logic... Hillary's e-mails get exposed, exposing her as basically corrupt and inept, and the voters reject her and and they see people having access to her e-mails as the issue, not her.

That's the precise reason for the whole Russia strategy, keep people talking about something else. Sadly it works.

do you understand that "meddling in foreign elections." is just a small part of Putler´s war against the free world? which includes land grabs, annexations, military operations around the globe, killings of journalists , etc.?

_76432931_76432930.jpg

etc.

Oh, I'm quite aware of all of that but the idea that the russians are responsible for trump being elected is ridiculous. And as long as the dems keep believing it they are in trouble. Politicians on both sides of the aisle are out of touch with the people of this country, the dems however seem to be out of touch with reality.
do you agree that Kremlin kleptocracy, has attacked AMERICAN ELECTORAL system like no one before? even Hitler , Lenin or Koba din´t dare to do it ...

I see no evidence of that. This crap has been going on forever and I don't see any glaring examples. So far I've seen claims of 100k in facebook ads, a joke really and a possible connection to Hillary's emails, which at this point I'd thank them for doing what investigative reporting used to do.

You have to love their logic... Hillary's e-mails get exposed, exposing her as basically corrupt and inept, and the voters reject her and and they see people having access to her e-mails as the issue, not her.

That's the precise reason for the whole Russia strategy, keep people talking about something else. Sadly it works.

+1

Modern Putin Russia Disinformation Propaganda - YouTube
upload_2017-9-22_22-0-37.jpeg▶ 8:47

Gary Kasparov and Anne Applebaum discuss modern Putin Russia disinformation propaganda. I've ...
Anne Applebaum — Russian propaganda and fake news - YouTube
upload_2017-9-22_22-0-37.jpeg▶ 7:33

Sam Harris and Anne Applebaum about Russian propaganda and fake news Sam Harris Waking Up Podcast ...

+1

Modern Putin Russia Disinformation Propaganda - YouTube
View attachment 150802▶ 8:47

Gary Kasparov and Anne Applebaum discuss modern Putin Russia disinformation propaganda. I've ...
Anne Applebaum — Russian propaganda and fake news - YouTube
View attachment 150803▶ 7:33

Sam Harris and Anne Applebaum about Russian propaganda and fake news Sam Harris Waking Up Podcast ...

This is nothing new, it's been going on for many decades. The CIA has been doing the same for just about as long. The idea that this some new phenomenon that has had a an inordinate impact is silly. Again it's a deflection from the emails themselves. The dems blamed the loss on racism that didn't really stick, they blamed sexism that didn't really stick, the Russia story has had some staying power but is fading fast. I'm sure we'll be back to racism or sexism soon.

Forum List

Back