Facebook removes tens of thousands of accounts in fake news purge

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Facebook says it has deleted tens of thousands of accounts in Britain ahead of the June 8 general election in a drive to battle fake news. The tech giant also took out newspaper advertisements in Britain’s media offering advice on how to spot such stories. The ads suggest that readers should be “skeptical of headlines,” and to “look closely at the URL.” The

Facebook Removes Tens of Thousands Of Accounts In "Fake News" Purge
------------------------------------------------------------

Nawww their not going Hitler style. At least that is what the fake liberals would say . Because they want to strip your/their free speech and opinion when it doesn't agree with their warped way of thinking and indoctrination.
Little do most of these dumbasses realize it but their speech will be on the chopping block next.

They are just a little to sure of themselves right now and think they are in with the big bad asses that call themselves democrats LOL............... Funny Hitler went after his own brown shirts too.

And the Hitler Networks won't even broadcast their own President's ads. now that is some clipped bs.

FaceBook is owned by hard left wing wackos.. They will silence anyone who doesn't see thing their way.. This is going to end badly.. Hitler killed those who gave him power so that they could not take it away from him... Useful idiots will always end up dead first.

Facebook says it has deleted tens of thousands of accounts in Britain ahead of the June 8 general election in a drive to battle fake news. The tech giant also took out newspaper advertisements in Britain’s media offering advice on how to spot such stories. The ads suggest that readers should be “skeptical of headlines,” and to “look closely at the URL.” The

Nawww their not going Hitler style. At least that is what the fake liberals would say . Because they want to strip your/their free speech and opinion when it doesn't agree with their warped way of thinking and indoctrination.
Little do most of these dumbasses realize it but their speech will be on the chopping block next.

They are just a little to sure of themselves right now and think they are in with the big bad asses that call themselves democrats LOL............... Funny Hitler went after his own brown shirts too.

And the Hitler Networks won't even broadcast their own President's ads. now that is some clipped bs.

Why would they want to publish orange Hiller's ads?

Why are you so racist against orange people? I thought this was the year 2017 and racism don't exist..

• Banned

Why are you so racist against orange people? I thought this was the year 2017 and racism don't exist..

Screw that we are going back to the stone ages jack. ahhaha

The only orange people I know of are Snookie, Trump, and a couple of the muppets. I apologize to the muppets. Fuck the rest.

They didn't get me. I'm not sure if I should be insulted by the lack of notice for my blatantly capitalist beat downs of my lefty friends, or happy that they're not that far gone... yet...

The only orange people I know of are Snookie, Trump, and a couple of the muppets. I apologize to the muppets. Fuck the rest.

Irish

I had a real FB account until I started seeing people from work in a different light. That was ~6years ago.

^ Not a bad plan there Tycho - that FB crap will fuck up your work if you misstep too. NEVER use your real name on the interweb, JS :p

^ Not a bad plan there Tycho - that FB crap will fuck up your work if you misstep too. NEVER use your real name on the interweb, JS :p

In China they have this social rating ap something along the lines of Yelp, and if you have a bad score

it effects your credit score, it will effect lets say your insurance cost, if you get a job or not etc.

They're trying to incorporate it here. It will be easy the way people don't pay attention and think everything is a gawd dam conspiracy or can't understand what it's really saying.

In China they have this social rating ap something along the lines of Yelp, and if you have a bad score

it effects your credit score, it will effect lets say your insurance cost, if you get a job or not etc.

They're trying to incorporate it here. It will be easy the way people don't pay attention and think everything is a gawd dam conspiracy or can't understand what it's really saying.

Already something kinda along those lines, employer's search social media for their employees because it's become such a risk to their name. The smart ones check your shit all out, it's not a "we're out to get you" though, it's a we can't fucking afford anyone to do something shitty online thing.

I was just reading the post and yours caught my eye. You have it almost right. I have the opinion that we have been getting "brain washed" by the general media forever and now it even shows up in advertisements not just the news. This propaganda cover every goal that the Progressive have up their sleeves. Every thing from race, intermarriage, down grading of religion, man woman relationships, family values. The list is very long. We all have known TV and movies portray outrages of murder and mayhem and this has a heavy toll on the younger kids. Just part of my thought on the subject....Keep typing you are interesting.

upload_2017-5-8_22-57-38.png

The Chinese government has mandated a rating system for all of its connected citizens. It looks like a credit rating but goes much deeper than just tying a measurement of financial risk to a number. It’s a way of defining who someone in terms of the government’s desires and aims. And its desires aren’t all that honorable.

Ranking the Peasants – China Introduces Orwellian “Citizen Scores”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ranking the Peasants – China Introduces Orwellian “Citizen Scores”

It’s a perfect storm of terrible: the program will be administered by Alibaba (China’s answer to Amazon) and Tencent (the country’s huge, government-compliant social network). Your score will be generated not only by your activities, but by the activities of the friends in your social graph — the people you identify as friends on social media. Your score will be decremented for doing things like mentioning Tienanmen Square or speculating on official corruption, or for participating in activities that the state wishes to “nudge” you away from, like playing video-games.

Paternalism, surveillance, social control, guilt by association, paternalistic application of behavioral economics and ideology-driven shunning and isolation — it’s like someone took all my novels and blended them together, and turned them into policy (with Chinese characteristics).

Screen-Shot-2015-06-10-at-12.00.19-PM.jpg

(Unless you have a serf score of 700 or higher)

For related articles, see:

Australian Senate Kills Civil Liberties with Draconian New Anti-Terror Law in Orwellian Orgy of Baseless Fear-Mongering

Video of the Day – Godfrey Reggio’s Haunting and Incredibly Accurate Prediction of Our Orwellian Future…from the 1970s

The New Orwellian Term for Americans that Disagree with Government: “Paper Terrorists”

Introducing the Latest Orwellian Definition of Terrorists: “Associates of Associates”

I was just reading the post and yours caught my eye. You have it almost right. I have the opinion that we have been getting "brain washed" by the general media forever and now it even shows up in advertisements not just the news. This propaganda cover every goal that the Progressive have up their sleeves. Every thing from race, intermarriage, down grading of religion, man woman relationships, family values. The list is very long. We all have known TV and movies portray outrages of murder and mayhem and this has a heavy toll on the younger kids. Just part of my thought on the subject....Keep typing you are interesting.

Then you might find interest in Obama Deception.

Forum List

Back