Facebook kills pro trump account in free speech crack down.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Facebook Kills Pro-Trump Account In Free Speech Crackdown

Social media titans continue to purge populist voices
‘God Emperor Trump’ had become one of the most powerful Facebook personalities supporting Donald Trump, with over 200,000 followers and another 40,000 followers of a back-up account, before both were eliminated by the social media giant in the past 48 hours.

The account’s creator was notified that the page had been unpublished by Facebook, without any warning or specifically cited violation.

DELETED.jpg

God Emperor Trump (GET) issued a press release on their new website,

------------------------------------------------------------------------
With how the Trump haters act, doesn't it bring to mind a little two year old who takes a temper tantrum when they can't have a new toy, or when they stomp their feet because mommy said no.
how immature are these goons who think they are making a statement, and have no idea of the hypocrites they are as they spew their excuse of " FREE SPEECH", there is a free speech and there is acting like assholes with your actions.

V__BEE7(3).JPG
I went to the website, which is sadly defunct, but I pulled up some brother sites...

My favorite was this.

Far too many take Fakebook for more than it is...a social site that is about as far left as one comes. It could disappear tomorrow and I wouldn't notice

Far too many take Fakebook for more than it is...a social site that is about as far left as one comes. It could disappear tomorrow and I wouldn't notice

Each page is as individual as the owner.

True terrorism and hate should be blocked or at least carry a warning or made private.

Just because it is not the left or popular opinions does not mean it should be removed.

If there is to be any editing it should be an independant mixed group that makes that determination, not zuckerberg

I would miss it but I wouldn't DIE.

I love the pictures of my friends and family... But the kids are all using instagram and snapchat for pics these days anyway, that's probably where I'd go.

I love the pictures of my friends and family... But the kids are all using instagram and snapchat for pics these days anyway, that's probably where I'd go.

I used it a few years ago but with all the apps out now it's not needed. The kids use Skype to talk to the grandparents and can text a pic in seconds

I used it a few years ago but with all the apps out now it's not needed. The kids use Skype to talk to the grandparents and can text a pic in seconds
I HATE SKYPE.

It sucks all the bandwidth, and it pisses me off to walk into my own living room and have to worry about who is seeing me and the inside of my house. I take it off my computers every chance I get. The kids put it back on and I yank it back off. We go back and forth like that have for years.

I do enjoy facebook, there's nothing like it but it is of course run by government shills, which makes it creepy.

I HATE SKYPE.

It sucks all the bandwidth, and it pisses me off to walk into my own living room and have to worry about who is seeing me and the inside of my house. I take it off my computers every chance I get. The kids put it back on and I yank it back off. We go back and forth like that have for years.

I do enjoy facebook, there's nothing like it but it is of course run by government shills, which makes it creepy.

My mother would stroke if she couldn't Skype with her precious grandchildren.

NOT

Might have been down but the site is there

I know I have seen often where a site is shut down etc, and then ppl make all types of ruckus about it and they turn it back on so to speak. I can't say for sure I haven't followed it after I posted it.

Forum List

Back