Zone1 Do you believe in Free Speech

Al Gore lost because he never had more votes in FL. Every recount went to Bush.
I'm talking the independent studies that showed Bush would of won a recount with just the under votes included but Gore would of won a recount of the under and over voters (votes where candidates mistakenly marked for both candidates). Either way it's moot the court made a decision and thus there was no theft and Gore has never claimed the election was stolen from him.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/10/31/politics/bush-gore-2000-election-results-studies/index.html
Nothing Russia did “interfered” in the elections. Not one vote flipped, no ballot stuffing on Trump’s behalf by the Russians or anyone else. That didn’t stop her from calling him “illegitimate“ now did it?
Who cares what Hillary called him? I'm sure she was salty over losing. Are you claiming to be as salty as Hillary? 😄

I think everyone knows the difference between biology and psychology.

Not at all. The SJW's think psychology can change biology, and dictate someone's personal feelings into everyone's reality.

Like in 1984. If the "party" thinks it's real, it is real.

Not at all. The SJW's think psychology can change biology, and dictate someone's personal feelings into everyone's reality.

No one thinks that. Know one thinks you understand science either. 😄

It's beyond the "think" stage. Democrats have proven psychology can change biology. That is how they have turned America upside down over the last few years with one Psy Ops after another.

Psychological, and most things we see today aren't classic Gender Dysphoria, but fetishists, confused children, and opportunists using the truly mentally ill.
What's classic gender dysphoria and where are these people you claimed are arguing you can change your biology?

It's beyond the "think" stage. Democrats have proven psychology can change biology. That is how they have turned America upside down over the last few years with one Psy Ops after another.

They haven't proven anything, they just assume their fantasy has to become everyone's reality.

Read up on the transhumanism movement.
No. I'm asking you to prove your arguments. I'm not doing homework on your behalf.
And read up on gender dysphoria from a non Trans-advocacy site.
That's not an advocacy site. That's the site from the people who write the mental health diagnostic manual, the DSM-5. They also have a page that talks about the history of the diagnosis which used to include people who were gay. The diagnosis of gender dysphoria today is narrower than than the "classic" definition despite your ignorant claims.

Gender Dysphoria Diagnosis

Transgender dysphoria is a term that describes the distress, discomfort, or dissatisfaction that some people experience with their assigned gender at birth, their gender identity, or their gender expression. Transgender dysphoria can affect people's mental health, well-being, and quality of life.

It can also motivate some people to seek medical or social interventions to align their gender identity and expression with their sense of self. Transgender dysphoria is not a mental disorder, but a normal variation of human diversity.

However, some people with transgender dysphoria may also have other mental health conditions, such as depression, anxiety, or trauma-related disorders.

Transgender dysphoria is not the same as gender nonconformity, which refers to behaviors or interests that do not match the expectations of one's assigned gender. Transgender dysphoria is also not the same as being transgender, which is an umbrella term that encompasses a wide range of gender identities and expressions that differ from one's assigned gender at birth.

No. I'm asking you to prove your arguments. I'm not doing homework on your behalf.

That's not an advocacy site. That's the site from the people who write the mental health diagnostic manual, the DSM-5. They also have a page that talks about the history of the diagnosis which used to include people who were gay. The diagnosis of gender dysphoria today is narrower than than the "classic" definition despite your ignorant claims.

Gender Dysphoria Diagnosis

What argument? What I am saying is reality. You deny reality, not me.

And yet the treatment demanded spills into fetishists, confused children, and perverts.

What argument? What I am saying is reality. You deny reality, not me.
Your argument that anyone serious is saying you can change your biology. No one is saying that except for maybe some rando you found scouring the internet. That's reality. Prove me wrong.
And yet the treatment demanded spills into fetishists, confused children, and perverts.
So your claim goes but your claims aren't descriptions of reality until you prove it.

Forum List

Back