facebook killer, killed himself

This is how the Moors were depicted by people who actually lived during that time.

They ain't negroes.

Castillian is definitely not negro. My ancestors were Castillian and when they say "cracker" it's me they're speaking of.
The Moors are in turbans in the painting. They are depicted pale like the spaniards
Pictures can be altered to serve nefarious agendas. I shall call upon Shakespeare to bear witness in heralding the blackness of
the main Moorish character in his classic work...Othello.

This is how the Moors were depicted by people who actually lived during that time.

They ain't negroes.

Castillian is definitely not negro. My ancestors were Castillian and when they say "cracker" it's me they're speaking of.
The Moors are in turbans in the painting. They are depicted pale like the spaniards
Pictures can be altered to serve nefarious agendas. I shall call upon Shakespeare to bear witness in heralding the blackness of
Why Is Othello Black?

They ain't negroes.

Why Is Othello Black?
Because Shakespeare said he was in the lines where Othello described himself.

They ain't negroes.

Why Is Othello Black?
Because Shakespeare said he was in the lines where Othello described himself.
But he did not mean black in the same way we think of black today. The English of the time believed all Moors were 'Turks' a.k.a Arabs, and they described them as black because they had darker skin than Englishmen... Had nothing to do with subsaharan Africans.

Forum List

Back