Facebook delete my posts questioning why some races have lower IQ

I am chinese and I think western culture is superior in many (though not all) ways.

gIjmRQZwPLyoLv28-r3SSfrVmXW-wDqb9UK8uCecSnbt4T9GvDhdksDWkJWBMR8XwrCJ4HHmS4-I01LnulIV67j6R1pHiXT54EKIg7JufAokr-_QHg-zMPAQv-b5Zjx4hbptVh-27SkSGmEyFIpsuPKqWIFrkP5BHzbMwVSsdJgZyY9xAkJlR4UdYDJ-1gWlQUzth6c2Zj5Lo5_nO-qaUrbb0p0ZC1PgV9xHZZyyRQNyG0_caFoDpzqcEGAwA4S4e-Xx__eAvFVZYX0EN-Qt6yXPkS2nHGbV0fCP1ofyuwkysymgQfzs-veyXWqHYS07QUMDc7Hc1yTh8XwyIRG420RGmqWAtX__DPZPxeN8IOnbjFDQnSAedDnTWz1-dhJqxw8s-DjjdbILGbeTvwe-4uHkyfUZBJOdUBk38R6cbqLxM-vwlo4rCcjC9bYFkE48Y5Xi-mOpFQxyoEypUnOgdxeA52MOBXb6j3illWLGiJBuPmPC_dynBqk2lUaGTEYjZmZhGIKo9LkMXVNawmw1KrJUBMNTCXFbqLTx39H-0MBQM0RFfhPmZbFAmuew-2tVFi01VzVejCeYPDgNOJmAjj-qArkapbpG5eEhMAzYCvbyDrGaGplC5XNsUR4lIFVAf6Vi9QvrX0wbJfpdCFko_qaDVISgSkY=w675-h789-no

Chinese cheat.

They do it under the guise of "language and communications barriers" They team up and gather notes and sell each other plagiarized final papers. They all sit together and give each other answers to scored evaluations and nobody says nothing

Why ? Because to accuse them of doing what they're doing, when they aren't speaking engrissh is "racist"

Fuck outta here.

I don't need to speak mandarin to see you just passed your friend the bubble sheet you filled out, Wong.

If me and my kind did that wild sh*t we'd be branded cheaters and banned from campus. but its ok for you to do it

Trust me Asians are not as brilliant as folks think. Sure, other kids cheat too. But nobody cheats like Asians.

- geometry and alg 2 in high school an Asian kid cheated on every single test. Every one.

-english class an Asian girl paid a white kid to write all of her papers.

- bio class in uni I saw a lot of Asians cheating

One day I asked one of the Asians I caught cheating why he cheated. He said, "Cause they never expect us to cheat. We do it all the time though.".

Charles Murray (Author of The Bell Curve) married an Asian woman
and had two hapa children and this is the author of the most-cited white supremacist handbooks.

The dismal reality you find yourself in is that women don’t want you for anything except the occasional help on a computer or numbers-related problem.

Chinese men are the world’s least fuckable men.

22lazy.games_.wei-hwa1.jpg

Your own females are getting dick downed by white boys ...
TO THE MAX

Men don’t respect you. Your social value is zero.

Irony is now the leaders of the Alt-Right are complaining about the growing number of Hapas attending their white nationalist conferences that their white supremacist fathers dragged them to. And instead of being mad at white supremacy, they are pissed that they are half Asian and starting hating on black people to raise their damaged self esteem.

But asians experience positive racism. They are seen as good minorities who serve whites. Blacks experience negative racism because we protest and have tried to improve our lot. We are seen as bad minorities. Asians try to work harder despite the system. Blacks try to change the system. Whites pat Asians on the head for being good while they scold blacks for being bad and then tell blacks,”Why can’t you be more like Asians and just kiss our asses ?”

You're even trying to debate like them "No. I don't hate black people. They're just not clever and dumb generally"

Guess what ?

They used to say that 150 years ago. Long before IQ.

Beliefs about black people

• Abraham Lincoln in 1849 : less intelligence, more sex drive, more likely to break the law, less self-control
    • White or Asian Supremacists in 2019 : less intelligence, more sex drive, more likely to break the law, less self-control
People have been saying black people were stupid forever.

But I guess you can claim ideological martyr status for being shouted down as being iconoclasts in the public square and pretend that marginalized trash are actually hidden gems of knowledge only you and a select few others can see.

A lot of Asians wouldn't even be in the USA if it wasn't for black people taking all the ass whoopings in the 60’s which kicked the door open for your lot to come (In large numbers) via the 1965 immigration act.

You got some nerve.

The black community rode for the Asian community. The rise of the Chinese films in the 70’s, black supported them.

And look how we get repayed ?

All those Asian firms in black areas beating up black women. The Peter Liang case. (The Asian cop who shot and killed a black man)

Asians supported this a guy heavy. They’re argument was “Well how come our guy got convicted when white cops don't. If they can get away with killing blacks. We should too”

And they were mad because they got their Asian n*gga wake up call. That is : The privilege of killing black people and walking free.

Not to mention that when I was younger some of the biggest opposition to my trying to attain more knowledge in the Information Technology were Asian Men.

Asian men that I came across, were not only resistant, but hostile at the thought of a black man getting into technology. They can’t take what they dish out at all. They will be WICKED towards a black person. However the minute a white person discriminates against them, they are ready to slit their own wrists.

Africans better recognize fast. Be careful about the immigration of Asians to their Continent. Or they are going to end up being oppressed in their own land all over again.

The Asian menace must be resisted.
Akira Toriyama is Japanese, you stupid racist twit.
It matters not. The same dog that bites black ppl in Japan is the same dog that would bite black ppl in China.

And I keep on saying this. Get to the doing part that is "What do u do with a race of ppl who r by nature stupid ?"

Or is this some "My gang is smarter than ur gang" nonsense ?

But if white or asian supremacists said "Ok. We are gonna finally stop telling blk.ppl what they are. We are gonna tell them what we are gonna do"

I'd say "Great !! Finally they've manned up"

And if they said "We are gonna try n kill every blk person on the planet n die trying"

I'd say "Cool. Now shut the fk up n get on with it"

And according to the code I'd die killing as many white or Asians as I could.

Running around trying prove how stupid blk ppl r? Pathetic.

Stop tryna prove points. We don't need points. Either cut the bullshit or let s just get it on. For the last time n for the final time.

I am chinese and I think western culture is superior in many (though not all) ways.

gIjmRQZwPLyoLv28-r3SSfrVmXW-wDqb9UK8uCecSnbt4T9GvDhdksDWkJWBMR8XwrCJ4HHmS4-I01LnulIV67j6R1pHiXT54EKIg7JufAokr-_QHg-zMPAQv-b5Zjx4hbptVh-27SkSGmEyFIpsuPKqWIFrkP5BHzbMwVSsdJgZyY9xAkJlR4UdYDJ-1gWlQUzth6c2Zj5Lo5_nO-qaUrbb0p0ZC1PgV9xHZZyyRQNyG0_caFoDpzqcEGAwA4S4e-Xx__eAvFVZYX0EN-Qt6yXPkS2nHGbV0fCP1ofyuwkysymgQfzs-veyXWqHYS07QUMDc7Hc1yTh8XwyIRG420RGmqWAtX__DPZPxeN8IOnbjFDQnSAedDnTWz1-dhJqxw8s-DjjdbILGbeTvwe-4uHkyfUZBJOdUBk38R6cbqLxM-vwlo4rCcjC9bYFkE48Y5Xi-mOpFQxyoEypUnOgdxeA52MOBXb6j3illWLGiJBuPmPC_dynBqk2lUaGTEYjZmZhGIKo9LkMXVNawmw1KrJUBMNTCXFbqLTx39H-0MBQM0RFfhPmZbFAmuew-2tVFi01VzVejCeYPDgNOJmAjj-qArkapbpG5eEhMAzYCvbyDrGaGplC5XNsUR4lIFVAf6Vi9QvrX0wbJfpdCFko_qaDVISgSkY=w675-h789-no

Chinese cheat.

They do it under the guise of "language and communications barriers" They team up and gather notes and sell each other plagiarized final papers. They all sit together and give each other answers to scored evaluations and nobody says nothing

Why ? Because to accuse them of doing what they're doing, when they aren't speaking engrissh is "racist"

Fuck outta here.

I don't need to speak mandarin to see you just passed your friend the bubble sheet you filled out, Wong.

If me and my kind did that wild sh*t we'd be branded cheaters and banned from campus. but its ok for you to do it

Trust me Asians are not as brilliant as folks think. Sure, other kids cheat too. But nobody cheats like Asians.

- geometry and alg 2 in high school an Asian kid cheated on every single test. Every one.

One day I asked one of the Asians I caught cheating why he cheated. He said, "Cause they never expect us to cheat. We do it all the time though.".

and had two hapa children and this is the author of the most-cited white supremacist handbooks.

The dismal reality you find yourself in is that women don’t want you for anything except the occasional help on a computer or numbers-related problem.

TO THE MAX

Irony is now the leaders of the Alt-Right are complaining about the growing number of Hapas attending their white nationalist conferences that their white supremacist fathers dragged them to. And instead of being mad at white supremacy, they are pissed that they are half Asian and starting hating on black people to raise their damaged self esteem.

But asians experience positive racism. They are seen as good minorities who serve whites. Blacks experience negative racism because we protest and have tried to improve our lot. We are seen as bad minorities. Asians try to work harder despite the system. Blacks try to change the system. Whites pat Asians on the head for being good while they scold blacks for being bad and then tell blacks,”Why can’t you be more like Asians and just kiss our asses ?”

You're even trying to debate like them "No. I don't hate black people. They're just not clever and dumb generally"

Guess what ?

• Abraham Lincoln in 1849 : less intelligence, more sex drive, more likely to break the law, less self-control
    • White or Asian Supremacists in 2019 : less intelligence, more sex drive, more likely to break the law, less self-control

But I guess you can claim ideological martyr status for being shouted down as being iconoclasts in the public square and pretend that marginalized trash are actually hidden gems of knowledge only you and a select few others can see.

A lot of Asians wouldn't even be in the USA if it wasn't for black people taking all the ass whoopings in the 60’s which kicked the door open for your lot to come (In large numbers) via the 1965 immigration act.

You got some nerve.

The black community rode for the Asian community. The rise of the Chinese films in the 70’s, black supported them.

All those Asian firms in black areas beating up black women. The Peter Liang case. (The Asian cop who shot and killed a black man)

Asians supported this a guy heavy. They’re argument was “Well how come our guy got convicted when white cops don't. If they can get away with killing blacks. We should too”

And they were mad because they got their Asian n*gga wake up call. That is : The privilege of killing black people and walking free.

Not to mention that when I was younger some of the biggest opposition to my trying to attain more knowledge in the Information Technology were Asian Men.

Asian men that I came across, were not only resistant, but hostile at the thought of a black man getting into technology. They can’t take what they dish out at all. They will be WICKED towards a black person. However the minute a white person discriminates against them, they are ready to slit their own wrists.

Africans better recognize fast. Be careful about the immigration of Asians to their Continent. Or they are going to end up being oppressed in their own land all over again.

It matters not. The same dog that bites black ppl in Japan is the same dog that would bite black ppl in China.

And I keep on saying this. Get to the doing part that is "What do u do with a race of ppl who r by nature stupid ?"

But if white or asian supremacists said "Ok. We are gonna finally stop telling blk.ppl what they are. We are gonna tell them what we are gonna do"

And if they said "We are gonna try n kill every blk person on the planet n die trying"

Stop tryna prove points. We don't need points. Either cut the bullshit or let s just get it on. For the last time n for the final time.
Asian supremacists are anti-white. They think black people are a joke.

I am asking why black people have lower IQ. They do. I am asking why so we can help them. Why is it a hate speech?

They declare it's hate speech and discussing that it is not hate speech will lead to another hate speech accusation.

This is weird.

And the reason why I am interested in that has nothing to do with race. I am in a high IQ forum where we talk about politically incorrect topic.
Call me intellectually inferior all day

I don't give a sh*t about that.

All I want to know from all you guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid black people are. "What do you do with a race of people who are stupid (On average) ?"

Let's get to the doing part.

I'm black. I'm intellectually inferior.

Now what ?
Being black, you are likely to be intellectually inferior to those of other races, but it is not a given . However, acknowledging instead of ignoring it is a first step. Science can do wonders today and will be able to do more in the future.

They said it's hate speech.

I want to study how some cultural practice causes rising IQ or declining IQ. I wonder if we can improve society by improving IQ of society.

Facebook declares that it's hate speech.

The chinese and whites have a strange culture. Their monks don't get married. Think about it for a while. The monks are smarter. When monks don't get married that should be dysgenic right? Yet how come whites and asians have higher IQ? Why IQ of blacks in US are lower than the rest? To the opposite, in Africa, if you're dumb, you're dead. No welfare. People kill each other. That sounds a lot like survival of the fittest. Yet, their IQ is lower. It seems to me that IQ is essential only on evolutionary novel strategies. For evolutionary stable strategies, humans' emotion is much more effective. Emotional people do not need IQ. Those who are good at science will be like engineers that fix his own guillotine.

After they said it's hate speech, I created another thread questioning it.

Facebook says that my post saying that blacks have lower IQ and trying to explain why as hate speech. I didn't know I hate black people. I befriend a few of them. I think IQ tests would have helped them.

I am asking why black people have lower IQ. They do. I am asking why so we can help them. Why is it a hate speech?

They declare it's hate speech and discussing that it is not hate speech will lead to another hate speech accusation.

This is weird.

And the reason why I am interested in that has nothing to do with race. I am in a high IQ forum where we talk about politically incorrect topic.
Hey, don't feel bad about it. I get banned here all the time. The last time was for weeks. And I never made such provocative statements that you did. It just depends on who is running the site.

Here, try this site. I think they would welcome your posts. You could be a hero.

This is where you get to post anti African American messages

One of the reasons for lower IQ scores among blacks in America might be partially due to vocabulary alone. The IQ tests have long been criticized for being based on "middle class English" words and concepts that not all children are familiar with. There has been research done on language acquisition in children. A child of professional parents will have heard 30 million more words by age 3 than a child raised by parents in poverty. That flood of language is apparently critical. Interventions to improve children's academic abilities at age 4 in preschool "washes out," as does Head Start enrichment. That doesn't mean we shouldn't use it; it brings kids into the ballpark, at least, but the gains do not improve their skills level above average.

Parenting takes time over generations to change. So moving to a middle class neighborhood does not automatically mean you are changing how you speak or how much you speak to your babies. It is something that takes generations to change. Which in long term studies, it slowly does.

Fascinating stuff.

It makes it sound like I think all blacks are living in poverty, which isn't true, but since all these changes take generations, if you look back at 1960, when half of American blacks were living in poverty, the poverty/IQ thing still makes some sense.

Again, it has been shown that standardized tests are not accurate indicators of intelligence. The only reason IQ keeps being bought up is for racist scum to keep trying to tell us blacks how dumb we are supposed to be as compared to whites.

Again, it has been shown that standardized tests are not accurate indicators of intelligence. The only reason IQ keeps being bought up is for racist scum to keep trying to tell us blacks how dumb we are supposed to be as compared to whites.
People like you and most of the black posters on here go a long way to prove that black people are dumb because you actually consider yourselves smart despite being undeniably, tragically stupid.

I want to study how some cultural practice causes rising IQ or declining IQ. I wonder if we can improve society by improving IQ of society.

The chinese and whites have a strange culture. Their monks don't get married. Think about it for a while. The monks are smarter. When monks don't get married that should be dysgenic right? Yet how come whites and asians have higher IQ? Why IQ of blacks in US are lower than the rest? To the opposite, in Africa, if you're dumb, you're dead. No welfare. People kill each other. That sounds a lot like survival of the fittest. Yet, their IQ is lower. It seems to me that IQ is essential only on evolutionary novel strategies. For evolutionary stable strategies, humans' emotion is much more effective. Emotional people do not need IQ. Those who are good at science will be like engineers that fix his own guillotine.

Facebook says that my post saying that blacks have lower IQ and trying to explain why as hate speech. I didn't know I hate black people. I befriend a few of them. I think IQ tests would have helped them.

This is weird.

Why is your IQ so low?

This is weird.

Why is your IQ so low?
If his IQ was low he wouldn’t be asking such fascinating questions.

The problem is that you are actually quite stupid yourself.

This is weird.

Why is your IQ so low?

If his mind were simple enough to understand he'd be so simple he couldn't understand.

This is weird.

Why is your IQ so low?

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing. Socrates
Read more at: Socrates Quotes

This is weird.

Why is your IQ so low?

If his mind were simple enough to understand he'd be so simple he couldn't understand.
You just said absolutely nothing while you thought you were being profound.

Face it, you are an idiot.

So most people think what I said is hate speech too like facebook? Yes, I know Facebook is a private entity. I am not challenging that. I want to know what others' think.

Yes, most people consider your claim to be hate speech. Your discredited claim that blacks inherently have a lower IQ was proven to be wrong a long time ago Only the KKK and similar groups hold that belief
They are still trying to figure out why; they are learning that IQ's rise as people leave poverty, but only after a couple of generations--it is not instantaneous. I was gobsmacked when I learned about the IQ difference on this board. I figured the racists must be lying, but they weren't. In my years of teacher training and all the professional development I have taken, this little nugget was NEVER mentioned to teachers. I can understand why; you don't want to have teachers holding lower expectations for any group of students and also, IQ is worth a hill of beans in predicting how successful one will be in life. It is an academic predictor more than anything else. I'm not sure why they even give it to all students when starting school.

This is what the Brookings Institute says, and they are a pretty reliable source, no?

African Americans score lower than European Americans on vocabulary, reading, and math tests, as well as on tests that claim to measure scholastic aptitude and intelligence. The gap appears before children enter kindergarten and it persists into adulthood. It has narrowed since 1970, but the typical American black still scores below 75 percent of American whites on almost every standardized test. This statistic does not imply, of course, that all blacks score below all whites. There is a lot of overlap between the two groups. Nonetheless, the test score gap is large enough to have significant social and economic consequences.

All the research I've read on this topic has verified this. I'm asking, BULLDOG, because I would truly welcome research that proves the above wrong. I just haven't found it.

The Black-White Test Score Gap: Why It Persists and What Can Be Done

Thank you for having the moral courage and intellectual honesty to admit that.

This is weird.

Why is your IQ so low?

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing. Socrates
Read more at: Socrates Quotes
But that is the thing, moron.

Socrates was comparing himself to his idols and realized he was lacking compared to them.

If you are an idiot you are still an idiot.

Chinese cheat.

Fuck outta here.

TO THE MAX

Guess what ?

You got some nerve.

1. Saying a group of people generally have a lower iq, is miles away from saying they are all "by nature stupid".

2. Why do you assume, lower iq equals "must be killed"?

Yes, I think the reason IQ tests and IQ scores were hardly mentioned in my four years of college, where I focused on teaching and on cognitive development etc. were because IQ scores really don't mean much.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Chinese cheat.

Fuck outta here.

TO THE MAX

Guess what ?

You got some nerve.

Asian supremacists are anti-white. They think black people are a joke.
Asians are the biggest bunch of white ass kisser on the planet and bunch of cowards at that.

Nazi chic is all the rage over their

gallery_nrm_1423836902-ifduhbdfkjgh.jpg

20110912-nazi-07.jpg

nazi-wedding-.jpg

Asians think black people are joke ? You reckon ?

I bet they didn't think black people were a joke when I was at school when they'd always want to walk home with us, because they were to pathetic to push bk against the white kids who used to jump them and rob their money

Their parents were bunch of fking pussies to, into that "We wan no twabble" mantra that runs through their culture. None of the white boys would fkin dare start any face to face shit with us, because they knew they'd come off second best.

I bet they didn't think black people were a joke in the 40's, 50's and 60's when we fought for the rights of all non white people. It's always been black people who've got in your face and been willing to put there lives on the lines to stop the B.S. We. No one else. We black people are the only ones. Every Asian, Latino should kiss the fking feet of black people who faced tanks, dogs, lynching, castration, fingers cut for reading.

The same dog that bit black people bit them too. But you won't find Asian Malcolm X's, Asian Martin Luther Kings, Asian Black Panthers. Asian Muhammad Ali, Asian Nelson Mandela.

Who have they got ? Gandhi and even he was a white ass kisser who hated black people

None. They sat bk and let black people do the heavy lifting.

That's why everyone deep down respects black people.

Last edited:

This is weird.

Start a thread " Why are G-d's "Chosen" so much smarter than everyone else ?"
They hand you a handful of stock and make you a moderator !

1. Saying a group of people generally have a lower iq, is miles away from saying they are all "by nature stupid".
So what does IQ represent if according to you that it does not represent intelligence ?
2. Why do you assume, lower iq equals "must be killed"?
Because get to the point.

Get to the doing part. Because all I'm seeing is some "My gang is smarter than your gang" thing.

And that's trick, they keep running with this, just as long as they never get to the doing part.

Forum List

Back