Facebook delete my posts questioning why some races have lower IQ

grbb

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016
They said it's hate speech.

I want to study how some cultural practice causes rising IQ or declining IQ. I wonder if we can improve society by improving IQ of society.

Facebook declares that it's hate speech.

The chinese and whites have a strange culture. Their monks don't get married. Think about it for a while. The monks are smarter. When monks don't get married that should be dysgenic right? Yet how come whites and asians have higher IQ? Why IQ of blacks in US are lower than the rest? To the opposite, in Africa, if you're dumb, you're dead. No welfare. People kill each other. That sounds a lot like survival of the fittest. Yet, their IQ is lower. It seems to me that IQ is essential only on evolutionary novel strategies. For evolutionary stable strategies, humans' emotion is much more effective. Emotional people do not need IQ. Those who are good at science will be like engineers that fix his own guillotine.

After they said it's hate speech, I created another thread questioning it.

Facebook says that my post saying that blacks have lower IQ and trying to explain why as hate speech. I didn't know I hate black people. I befriend a few of them. I think IQ tests would have helped them.

I am asking why black people have lower IQ. They do. I am asking why so we can help them. Why is it a hate speech?

They declare it's hate speech and discussing that it is not hate speech will lead to another hate speech accusation.

This is weird.

And the reason why I am interested in that has nothing to do with race. I am in a high IQ forum where we talk about politically incorrect topic.

Last edited:
Even if I am wrong, say black people have higher IQ in US. Then they can just say I am wrong. It's a discussion. Why should they declare it hates speech? Why can't we have open communication on the politically significant topic?

IQ influence the kind of job you can do. If some ethnic have lower IQ, it will explain why their performance in college admission is lower. That, instead of saying systematic racism, can explain that. So the solution is we got to improve the IQ of the race not to give preferential treatment to the group.

It's common sense. Yet people get offended, and I am just plain confused.

I want to study how some cultural practice causes rising IQ or declining IQ. I wonder if we can improve society by improving IQ of society.

The chinese and whites have a strange culture. Their monks don't get married. Think about it for a while. The monks are smarter. When monks don't get married that should be dysgenic right? Yet how come whites and asians have higher IQ? Why IQ of blacks in US are lower than the rest? To the opposite, in Africa, if you're dumb, you're dead. No welfare. People kill each other. That sounds a lot like survival of the fittest. Yet, their IQ is lower. It seems to me that IQ is essential only on evolutionary novel strategies. For evolutionary stable strategies, humans' emotion is much more effective. Emotional people do not need IQ. Those who are good at science will be like engineers that fix his own guillotine.

Facebook says that my post saying that blacks have lower IQ and trying to explain why as hate speech. I didn't know I hate black people. I befriend a few of them. I think IQ tests would have helped them.

I am asking why black people have lower IQ. They do. I am asking why so we can help them. Why is it a hate speech?

They declare it's hate speech and discussing that it is not hate speech will lead to another hate speech accusation.

This is weird.

And the reason why I am interested in that has nothing to do with race. I am in a high IQ forum where we talk about politically incorrect topic.
Your poor grammar undermines your reasons for posting in a “high IQ forum.” That aside, maybe Facebook doesn’t want you embarrassing them?

I use Grammarly to check my grammar. Am I still wrong? Sorry. What about now?

Even if I am wrong, say black people have higher IQ in US. Then they can just say I am wrong. It's a discussion. Why should they declare it hates speech? Why can't we have open communication on the politically significant topic?

IQ influence the kind of job you can do. If some ethnic have lower IQ, it will explain why their performance in college admission is lower. That, instead of saying systematic racism, can explain that. So the solution is we got to improve the IQ of the race not to give preferential treatment to the group.

It's common sense. Yet people get offended, and I am just plain confused.

No, it's racism. It has been proven that standardized tests do not accurately measure IQ. Numerically whites will have more high scores because more of them will take the tests which will raise the mean score. As we have seen recently wealthy whites have paid to have others take entry exams. All in all, you aren't interested in a discussion.

This is weird.

That's Fakebook for ya....Try posting a Hitler meme in a forum dedicated to WWII humor some time.

This is weird.

That's Fakebook for ya....Try posting a Hitler meme in a forum dedicated to WWII humor some time.
Doesn’t Facebook possess the right to decide what is and isn’t allowed to be posted on their website?

This is weird.

^ lowest IQ in the room

I believe IQ science is probably not really science like maths where 1+1 equalls 2. I believe that intelligence cant really be measured with IQ tests and such. There are really so many factors involved, it is difficult to tell if someone is inherently smart or stupid. Probably there are differences just like inbetween individuals there are probably group differences too. Also IQ reports might be biased based on the sample and who carried it out. I read that the major IQ scientist behind "IQ and wealth of nations" and who is cited many times on the internet is a racist. Just like chinese put high pressure on their students on the chinese sample might be biased, if chinese report their IQ among their students etc. they probably took the best students.

Richard Lynn - Wikipedia

So most people think what I said is hate speech too like facebook? Yes, I know Facebook is a private entity. I am not challenging that. I want to know what others' think.

So most people think what I said is hate speech too like facebook? Yes, I know Facebook is a private entity. I am not challenging that. I want to know what others' think.
A non-thinker shouldn't demand thoughts

I dont think it is hate speech. You should be allowed to say it eventhough you probably dont know really if what you say is the real truth, and your comments are basically speculations. Getting smart is 99% hard work most of the time 1% genetics.

This is weird.

The discrepancy between the IQ of races is oddly universally understood yet almost universally denied as it is invariably racist.

This is weird.

Your poor grammar undermines your reasons for posting in a “high IQ forum.” That aside, maybe Facebook doesn’t want you embarrassing them?

Faunny.....Now you know how we feel about you here.....

This is weird.

Faunny.....Now you know how we feel about you here.....
Sadly for you, you’re a nobody with no power to block anyone. Meanwhile, Facebook reserves the right to protect their own business.

Sadly for you, you’re a nobody with no power to block anyone. Meanwhile, Facebook reserves the right to protect their own business
What the hell are you doing up so late?.....what no banks to burn or Starbucks stores to vandalize?....

Sadly for you, you’re a nobody with no power to block anyone. Meanwhile, Facebook reserves the right to protect their own business
What the hell are you doing up so late?.....what no banks to burn or Starbucks stores to vandalize?....
You’ve lost what little mind you have as I neither burn banks nor vandalize Starbucks. Is there something about this thread topic you find too offensive to discuss? It’s about Facebook, not me.

Yes, most people consider your claim to be hate speech. Your discredited claim that blacks inherently have a lower IQ was proven to be wrong a long time ago Only the KKK and similar groups hold that belief

Forum List

Back