Facebook delete my posts questioning why some races have lower IQ

Neither. People are smart and stupid based on their genes. Culture reinforce those genes.
Well you see here's the thing. When you try and make a genetic argument you're argument falls down.

Any two humans are 99.9% genetically the same, according to the Human Genome Project. And even that 0.1% is mostly made up of individual differences. Only 6.3% of that 0.1% comes from differences between races. Races have pretty much the same set of genes, just in different frequencies. And even those frequencies do not always fall along the lines of race. Skin colour changes as you go north to south. The frequency of blood type B changes as you go east to west.

The racial designations that we currently use are principally based on three characteristics.

1) Facial structure
2) Skin color
3) Hair texture.

Those are things that are controlled by six genes out of thirty thousand genes in the human genome. So go and find me the so called "dumb" gene that black people must have and then we can talk. Go and show me what no geneticist on the planet shown, what no biologist on the planet have shown, that any of the three characteristics of race to be connected with any other trait known as intelligence.

AND NO

We are not all the same.

There are persistent differences that cluster within racial groups and more so than many have believed.

Yet these differences still fall far short of indicating sub-speciation, which is the normal standard used by biologists to indicate different “races” or breeds of a larger species.

DNA studies do not indicate that separate classifiable subspecies (races) exist within modern humans. While different genes for physical traits such as skin and hair colour can be identified between individuals, no consistent patterns of genes across the human genome exist to distinguish one race from another.

It has never been a case of there not being differences between the way human beings look. The trouble is in the imprecise taxonomy. How do you define a race and might there not be other equally valid ways of dividing humans into taxonomical groupings ?

Many scientists worked hard (REAL HARD) on finding working definition of race as a biological fact.

They all failed.

They all failed not because genetic differences can’t be observed between various humans (after all, if there weren’t mDNA differences, we wouldn’t know much about human maternal ancestry).

They all failed because genetic differences do not support social races, races that divide people into (pardon my words) “black”, “white”, “yellow” and “red”.

The only living subspecies of the species Homo sapiens is Homo sapiens sapiens. That is current scientific knowledge. And it is very likely to remain the only one, unless Sasquatch or the Yeti decide to walk into a science lab for a DNA test one day.

There is a reason why blood transfusions and bone marrow transplants work. This is why a “black ” persons blood can save an white Irishman’s life with a transfusion and vice versa Some blood types have an affinity for certain groups of people…but the genes are the same.
If black women start picking smart men, they can be smarter than all of us. They don't.
What's a smart man ? That alone is subjective.

And why don't drive your arguments to it's logical conclusions:

That is if IQ is so important then why aren't you demanding that all the top positions to those with the highest IQ ? Why have elections ? Just give it to the candidate with the highest IQ...No ? Why have job interviews or resumes ? Why not have birth licences or sterilization based on IQ? Because you know that no human being can be baked down to a number. To do so is profoundly dehumanizing

318020.jpg

Neither. People are smart and stupid based on their genes. Culture reinforce those genes.
Well you see here's the thing. When you try and make a genetic argument you're argument falls down.

Any two humans are 99.9% genetically the same, according to the Human Genome Project. And even that 0.1% is mostly made up of individual differences. Only 6.3% of that 0.1% comes from differences between races. Races have pretty much the same set of genes, just in different frequencies. And even those frequencies do not always fall along the lines of race. Skin colour changes as you go north to south. The frequency of blood type B changes as you go east to west.

The racial designations that we currently use are principally based on three characteristics.

1) Facial structure
2) Skin color
3) Hair texture.

Those are things that are controlled by six genes out of thirty thousand genes in the human genome. So go and find me the so called "dumb" gene that black people must have and then we can talk. Go and show me what no geneticist on the planet shown, what no biologist on the planet have shown, that any of the three characteristics of race to be connected with any other trait known as intelligence.

AND NO

We are not all the same.

There are persistent differences that cluster within racial groups and more so than many have believed.

Yet these differences still fall far short of indicating sub-speciation, which is the normal standard used by biologists to indicate different “races” or breeds of a larger species.

DNA studies do not indicate that separate classifiable subspecies (races) exist within modern humans. While different genes for physical traits such as skin and hair colour can be identified between individuals, no consistent patterns of genes across the human genome exist to distinguish one race from another.

It has never been a case of there not being differences between the way human beings look. The trouble is in the imprecise taxonomy. How do you define a race and might there not be other equally valid ways of dividing humans into taxonomical groupings ?

Many scientists worked hard (REAL HARD) on finding working definition of race as a biological fact.

They all failed.

They all failed not because genetic differences can’t be observed between various humans (after all, if there weren’t mDNA differences, we wouldn’t know much about human maternal ancestry).

They all failed because genetic differences do not support social races, races that divide people into (pardon my words) “black”, “white”, “yellow” and “red”.

The only living subspecies of the species Homo sapiens is Homo sapiens sapiens. That is current scientific knowledge. And it is very likely to remain the only one, unless Sasquatch or the Yeti decide to walk into a science lab for a DNA test one day.

There is a reason why blood transfusions and bone marrow transplants work. This is why a “black ” persons blood can save an white Irishman’s life with a transfusion and vice versa Some blood types have an affinity for certain groups of people…but the genes are the same.
If black women start picking smart men, they can be smarter than all of us. They don't.
What's a smart man ? That alone is subjective.

And why don't drive your arguments to it's logical conclusions:

That is if IQ is so important then why aren't you demanding that all the top positions to those with the highest IQ ? Why have elections ? Just give it to the candidate with the highest IQ...No ? Why have job interviews or resumes ? Why not have birth licences or sterilization based on IQ? Because you know that no human being can be baked down to a number. To do so is profoundly dehumanizing

318020.jpg
Thanks for explaining a bit more.

It sounded at first as if you were saying that humans are like cats--all different colors and some different shaped noses but we are still all just plain old cats.
Is that it?
And that people split us into the "Tuxedo" group and the "Calico" group and the "Tiger" group just arbitrarily because we like to clump people into groups.
Is that what you mean?

Teachers have to figure out how to teach you whether you've got an IQ of 85 or 125. IQ scores don't matter; I've never once known a student's IQ and I have never thought "Gee, that would be helpful..."

For a teacher facing a class, and having a professional responsibility to teach each individual in that class, that might be true.

But there are plenty of other situations where honest acknowledgement of the gap might be helpful.
Like what? You realize the gap is fluid and getting smaller?

Like noticing that blacks are underrepresented in a Gifted program and using the gap to counter the knee jerk assumption of some, that that means that the teachers are racists.

1. Saying a group of people generally have a lower iq, is miles away from saying they are all "by nature stupid".
So what does IQ represent if according to you that it does not represent intelligence ?
2. Why do you assume, lower iq equals "must be killed"?
Because get to the point.

Get to the doing part. Because all I'm seeing is some "My gang is smarter than your gang" thing.

And that's trick, they keep running with this, just as long as they never get to the doing part.

1. Because groups overlap. Despite the iq gap, plenty of white people of low iq, and plenty of black people of high iq and even more in the middle.
That you needed me to explain that to you, well... I got some bad news for you.

2. You want the point? YOu want to know what the doing is? Fine. ASK then what the doing is. ASSUMING you know the answer, and then attributing your guess to other people, is just you being an asshole.
Paul Essien and his buddies are pretty dumb.

That bit where they assume that "Stupid" their word, not mine, means that we want to "kill them all"?

Absolutely insane.

1. Because groups overlap. Despite the iq gap, plenty of white people of low iq, and plenty of black people of high iq and even more in the middle.
Either

1) Black people are inferior and are by nature stupid and there is nothing that can be done about it.

Or

2) The white supremacist are to blame for all of the problems of black people.

Or

3) It's a combination of both

Take your pick.

2. You want the point? YOu want to know what the doing is? Fine. ASK then what the doing is. ASSUMING you know the answer, and then attributing your guess to other people, is just you being an asshole.
Get to the doing part

What do you do with all these on average dumb blk people ?

1. I do not agree with your view on the situation, at all.

2. I do not agree with your terminology, and will not allow you to put words in my mouth. You want to know my "doing", ask seriously, and not like a gotcha set up stupid ass game.

upload_2019-4-24_16-8-51.jpegMake sure to find one black guy, or more, at the all-white historically white universities. That's inclusive problem-focus stuff, worth sharing. "Save the last dance"

1. Saying a group of people generally have a lower iq, is miles away from saying they are all "by nature stupid".
So what does IQ represent if according to you that it does not represent intelligence ?

Get to the doing part. Because all I'm seeing is some "My gang is smarter than your gang" thing.

And that's trick, they keep running with this, just as long as they never get to the doing part.

That bit where they assume that "Stupid" their word, not mine, means that we want to "kill them all"?

Absolutely insane.
America has committed genocide in the past and is fully capable of doing it again. The dehumanizing mindset is still there.

Adolf Hitler didn't just come in n say "Hey !! German people - Listen up. Guess what ? We're just gonna kill million of Jews. Are you cool with that ?"

That would not have worked.

No. It occurred in stages and one of the first stages was dehumanizing make sure everyone knows they're less than human. That they're not smart, savage, backward after that the first people killed in any genocide are not the pariahs but those in the mainstream who speak up for them.

Now the message of hate goes unchallenged.

Then the pariahs are separated into ghettos, camps, reservations. This step leaves them defenceless then the mass killings, the genocide begins proper.

That's why I always say -
Get to the doing part.

Absolutely insane.
America has committed genocide in the past and is fully capable of doing it again. The dehumanizing mindset is still there.

Adolf Hitler didn't just come in n say "Hey !! German people - Listen up. Guess what ? We're just gonna kill million of Jews. Are you cool with that ?"

That would not have worked.

No. It occurred in stages and one of the first stages was dehumanizing make sure everyone knows they're less than human. That they're not smart, savage, backward after that the first people killed in any genocide are not the pariahs but those in the mainstream who speak up for them.

Now the message of hate goes unchallenged.

Then the pariahs are separated into ghettos, camps, reservations. This step leaves them defenceless then the mass killings, the genocide begins proper.

That's why I always say -
Get to the doing part.

Every time that someone points out a difference of a different group, is not the first step in dehumanizing them for the purpose of genocide.

Even if I am wrong, say black people have higher IQ in US. Then they can just say I am wrong. It's a discussion. Why should they declare it hates speech? Why can't we have open communication on the politically significant topic?

IQ influence the kind of job you can do. If some ethnic have lower IQ, it will explain why their performance in college admission is lower. That, instead of saying systematic racism, can explain that. So the solution is we got to improve the IQ of the race not to give preferential treatment to the group.

It's common sense. Yet people get offended, and I am just plain confused.
FB has the right to not have ignorant, hateful racists using its platform.

Either

1) Black people are inferior and are by nature stupid and there is nothing that can be done about it.

Or

2) The white supremacist are to blame for all of the problems of black people.

Or

3) It's a combination of both

Take your pick.

Get to the doing part

What do you do with all these on average dumb blk people ?

I believe that we all know what the thinly veiled belief is of certain "types" who post here.

Even if I am wrong, say black people have higher IQ in US. Then they can just say I am wrong. It's a discussion. Why should they declare it hates speech? Why can't we have open communication on the politically significant topic?

IQ influence the kind of job you can do. If some ethnic have lower IQ, it will explain why their performance in college admission is lower. That, instead of saying systematic racism, can explain that. So the solution is we got to improve the IQ of the race not to give preferential treatment to the group.

You consider it racist to discuss IQ scores?

You consider it racist to discuss IQ scores?

I don't. Facebook does.

They said it's hate speech.

I want to study how some cultural practice causes rising IQ or declining IQ. I wonder if we can improve society by improving IQ of society.

Facebook declares that it's hate speech.

The chinese and whites have a strange culture. Their monks don't get married. Think about it for a while. The monks are smarter. When monks don't get married that should be dysgenic right? Yet how come whites and asians have higher IQ? Why IQ of blacks in US are lower than the rest? To the opposite, in Africa, if you're dumb, you're dead. No welfare. People kill each other. That sounds a lot like survival of the fittest. Yet, their IQ is lower. It seems to me that IQ is essential only on evolutionary novel strategies. For evolutionary stable strategies, humans' emotion is much more effective. Emotional people do not need IQ. Those who are good at science will be like engineers that fix his own guillotine.

After they said it's hate speech, I created another thread questioning it.

Facebook says that my post saying that blacks have lower IQ and trying to explain why as hate speech. I didn't know I hate black people. I befriend a few of them. I think IQ tests would have helped them.

I am asking why black people have lower IQ. They do. I am asking why so we can help them. Why is it a hate speech?

They declare it's hate speech and discussing that it is not hate speech will lead to another hate speech accusation.

This is weird.

And the reason why I am interested in that has nothing to do with race. I am in a high IQ forum where we talk about politically incorrect topic.
Apparently these fine Facebook people like freedom of speech up till the point somebody says something their corporate leaders find distasteful, that is, unpopular... It seems that hate speech is in the eye of the beholder, it isn't objective. It can't be quantified. By the way, hate is perfectly acceptable. It is a human emotion. Not picking up on that on your post, either way. I think that your message violates unspoken liberal groupthink, that dogma that you can't question things along certain lines...

Every time that someone points out a difference of a different group, is not the first step in dehumanizing them for the purpose of genocide.
You're smarter than me. You have a higher IQ than me. I'm violent. I have ten kids to ten baby mothers. I listen to rap all day and the rest of the day I spend getting high on weed. I've never met my father all I know he was killed in drive by when I was 4. My mother is on crack. I was raised on welfare. I speak in ebonics. I have all gold teeth. I'm lazy and shiftless.

Right. So we got that way ?

But we still ain't got to the doing part have we ?

What do you with a race of black people who you are claiming (On av) are the least intelligent and dumbest ?

You saying I'm dumb (On av) ?

I'm saying "Yes I am"

Now what ?

I don't give a fuck if some1 thinks they're smarter me or thinks they're smarter than black people, or think's black people are dumbest ppl (on av)

Get to the doing part.

You're smarter than me. You have a higher IQ than me. I'm violent. I have ten kids to ten baby mothers. I listen to rap all day and the rest of the day I spend getting high on weed. I've never met my father all I know he was killed in drive by when I was 4. My mother is on crack. I was raised on welfare. I speak in ebonics. I have all gold teeth. I'm lazy and shiftless.

Right. So we got that way ?

But we still ain't got to the doing part have we ?

What do you with a race of black people who you are claiming (On av) are the least intelligent and dumbest ?

You saying I'm dumb (On av) ?

I'm saying "Yes I am"

Now what ?

I don't give a fuck if some1 thinks they're smarter me or thinks they're smarter than black people, or think's black people are dumbest ppl (on av)

Get to the doing part.

Sure.

Step one, stop assuming racism if the YOU, you describe above, is underrepresented.

Forum List

Back