Facebook delete my posts questioning why some races have lower IQ

Sadly for you, you’re a nobody with no power to block anyone. Meanwhile, Facebook reserves the right to protect their own business
What the hell are you doing up so late?.....what no banks to burn or Starbucks stores to vandalize?....
You’ve lost what little mind you have as I neither burn banks nor vandalize Starbucks. Is there something about this thread topic you find too offensive to discuss? It’s about Facebook, not me.
Never had a fakebook account and IQ is not related to race....

Sadly for you, you’re a nobody with no power to block anyone. Meanwhile, Facebook reserves the right to protect their own business
What the hell are you doing up so late?.....what no banks to burn or Starbucks stores to vandalize?....
You’ve lost what little mind you have as I neither burn banks nor vandalize Starbucks. Is there something about this thread topic you find too offensive to discuss? It’s about Facebook, not me.
Great, sounds like you agree that it was within Facebook’s right to block the OP. :clap:

They said it's hate speech.

I want to study how some cultural practice causes rising IQ or declining IQ. I wonder if we can improve society by improving IQ of society.

Facebook declares that it's hate speech.

The chinese and whites have a strange culture. Their monks don't get married. Think about it for a while. The monks are smarter. When monks don't get married that should be dysgenic right? Yet how come whites and asians have higher IQ? Why IQ of blacks in US are lower than the rest? To the opposite, in Africa, if you're dumb, you're dead. No welfare. People kill each other. That sounds a lot like survival of the fittest. Yet, their IQ is lower. It seems to me that IQ is essential only on evolutionary novel strategies. For evolutionary stable strategies, humans' emotion is much more effective. Emotional people do not need IQ. Those who are good at science will be like engineers that fix his own guillotine.

After they said it's hate speech, I created another thread questioning it.

Facebook says that my post saying that blacks have lower IQ and trying to explain why as hate speech. I didn't know I hate black people. I befriend a few of them. I think IQ tests would have helped them.

I am asking why black people have lower IQ. They do. I am asking why so we can help them. Why is it a hate speech?

They declare it's hate speech and discussing that it is not hate speech will lead to another hate speech accusation.

This is weird.

And the reason why I am interested in that has nothing to do with race. I am in a high IQ forum where we talk about politically incorrect topic.
the guy who wrote the book no matter what they'll call this racist

theirs a new york times article and a city journal article that'll make the leftards heads explode
i think the link for times article is in the city journal article
theyre both very interesting

IM not going hunting now
but it will give yas a shitload of ammo ,,,racist ammo! ... NO its not racist to openly talk about some of our differences
especially when health and other issues are involved ...they even apply real science....

black guys are ya gonna ask me if im worried about developing sickle cell ? NO !why ? cause im not black and my chance is SLIM .
something to do with race? YES! anything to do with racism? NO! are YOU RACIST ?
being white i'm more prone to heart disease
now in clown world everyones the same

so should scientists study white guys for sickle cell research ?
planned parent hood catering to MEN who id as a women ? their gynecological needs?
THEYRE ACTUALLY DOING IT AND TAKING IT SERIOUSLY
same thought , same program and its ignorance at its finest.
CLOWN WORLD TOUCHES ALL and wrecks it

the free men know
the guys still stuck on a plantation not so much

you wont get away with it on facebook the useful totalitarian idiots will call for your head...Hassan chop

like good dhimmi allies should

lets put an end to wascit bigot white oppWession derrrrrp
theyre idiots

Last edited:
I am asking why black people have lower IQ. They do. I am asking why so we can help them. Why is it a hate speech?

They declare it's hate speech and discussing that it is not hate speech will lead to another hate speech accusation.

This is weird.

And the reason why I am interested in that has nothing to do with race. I am in a high IQ forum where we talk about politically incorrect topic.
Call me intellectually inferior all day

I don't give a sh*t about that.

All I want to know from all you guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid black people are. "What do you do with a race of people who are stupid (On average) ?"

Let's get to the doing part.

I'm black. I'm intellectually inferior.

Now what ?

Last edited:
They said it's hate speech.

I want to study how some cultural practice causes rising IQ or declining IQ. I wonder if we can improve society by improving IQ of society.

Facebook declares that it's hate speech.

The chinese and whites have a strange culture. Their monks don't get married. Think about it for a while. The monks are smarter. When monks don't get married that should be dysgenic right? Yet how come whites and asians have higher IQ? Why IQ of blacks in US are lower than the rest? To the opposite, in Africa, if you're dumb, you're dead. No welfare. People kill each other. That sounds a lot like survival of the fittest. Yet, their IQ is lower. It seems to me that IQ is essential only on evolutionary novel strategies. For evolutionary stable strategies, humans' emotion is much more effective. Emotional people do not need IQ. Those who are good at science will be like engineers that fix his own guillotine.

After they said it's hate speech, I created another thread questioning it.

Facebook says that my post saying that blacks have lower IQ and trying to explain why as hate speech. I didn't know I hate black people. I befriend a few of them. I think IQ tests would have helped them.

This is weird.

Anything over the head of dumbass leftist hicks is now “white nationalism” and therefore banned.

You are wrong.

I do NOT hate black people. However, I think properly understanding their problem can help everyone.

For example, if black women pick smarter men or smarter black men, then their IQ will go up and they will not need affirmative action anymore. That sort of thing. But I guess that can't be discussed.

I do NOT hate black people. However, I think properly understanding their problem can help everyone.

For example, if black women pick smarter men or smarter black men, then their IQ will go up and they will not need affirmative action anymore. That sort of thing. But I guess that can't be discussed.
Affirmative Action isn’t about need, it is about power.

I want to study how some cultural practice causes rising IQ or declining IQ

Why do you equate culture with race?

You're introducing your own confirmation bias.
noun
  1. 1.
    the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.
    "20th century popular culture"
    synonyms: the arts, the humanities; More
  2. the customs, arts, social institutions, and achievements of a particular nation, people, or other social group.
races have their own culture
.....I am white and I think the Asian culture is superior to the American-white culture/whites/caucasian

noun
  1. 1.
    the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.
  2. the customs, arts, social institutions, and achievements of a particular nation, people, or other social group.
.....I am white and I think the Asian culture is superior to the American-white culture/whites/caucasian
I am chinese and I think western culture is superior in many (though not all) ways.

2017-04-01_00-03-28-640x427.jpg

noun
  1. 1.
It is right now anyway.

European culture used to be damn near perfection.

I am chinese and I think western culture is superior in many (though not all) ways.

gIjmRQZwPLyoLv28-r3SSfrVmXW-wDqb9UK8uCecSnbt4T9GvDhdksDWkJWBMR8XwrCJ4HHmS4-I01LnulIV67j6R1pHiXT54EKIg7JufAokr-_QHg-zMPAQv-b5Zjx4hbptVh-27SkSGmEyFIpsuPKqWIFrkP5BHzbMwVSsdJgZyY9xAkJlR4UdYDJ-1gWlQUzth6c2Zj5Lo5_nO-qaUrbb0p0ZC1PgV9xHZZyyRQNyG0_caFoDpzqcEGAwA4S4e-Xx__eAvFVZYX0EN-Qt6yXPkS2nHGbV0fCP1ofyuwkysymgQfzs-veyXWqHYS07QUMDc7Hc1yTh8XwyIRG420RGmqWAtX__DPZPxeN8IOnbjFDQnSAedDnTWz1-dhJqxw8s-DjjdbILGbeTvwe-4uHkyfUZBJOdUBk38R6cbqLxM-vwlo4rCcjC9bYFkE48Y5Xi-mOpFQxyoEypUnOgdxeA52MOBXb6j3illWLGiJBuPmPC_dynBqk2lUaGTEYjZmZhGIKo9LkMXVNawmw1KrJUBMNTCXFbqLTx39H-0MBQM0RFfhPmZbFAmuew-2tVFi01VzVejCeYPDgNOJmAjj-qArkapbpG5eEhMAzYCvbyDrGaGplC5XNsUR4lIFVAf6Vi9QvrX0wbJfpdCFko_qaDVISgSkY=w675-h789-no

Chinese cheat.

They do it under the guise of "language and communications barriers" They team up and gather notes and sell each other plagiarized final papers. They all sit together and give each other answers to scored evaluations and nobody says nothing

Why ? Because to accuse them of doing what they're doing, when they aren't speaking engrissh is "racist"

Fuck outta here.

I don't need to speak mandarin to see you just passed your friend the bubble sheet you filled out, Wong.

If me and my kind did that wild sh*t we'd be branded cheaters and banned from campus. but its ok for you to do it

Trust me Asians are not as brilliant as folks think. Sure, other kids cheat too. But nobody cheats like Asians.

- geometry and alg 2 in high school an Asian kid cheated on every single test. Every one.

-english class an Asian girl paid a white kid to write all of her papers.

- bio class in uni I saw a lot of Asians cheating

One day I asked one of the Asians I caught cheating why he cheated. He said, "Cause they never expect us to cheat. We do it all the time though.".

Charles Murray (Author of The Bell Curve) married an Asian woman
and had two hapa children and this is the author of the most-cited white supremacist handbooks.

The dismal reality you find yourself in is that women don’t want you for anything except the occasional help on a computer or numbers-related problem.

Chinese men are the world’s least fuckable men.

22lazy.games_.wei-hwa1.jpg

Your own females are getting dick downed by white boys ...
TO THE MAX

Men don’t respect you. Your social value is zero.

Irony is now the leaders of the Alt-Right are complaining about the growing number of Hapas attending their white nationalist conferences that their white supremacist fathers dragged them to. And instead of being mad at white supremacy, they are pissed that they are half Asian and starting hating on black people to raise their damaged self esteem.

But asians experience positive racism. They are seen as good minorities who serve whites. Blacks experience negative racism because we protest and have tried to improve our lot. We are seen as bad minorities. Asians try to work harder despite the system. Blacks try to change the system. Whites pat Asians on the head for being good while they scold blacks for being bad and then tell blacks,”Why can’t you be more like Asians and just kiss our asses ?”

You're even trying to debate like them "No. I don't hate black people. They're just not clever and dumb generally"

Guess what ?

They used to say that 150 years ago. Long before IQ.

Beliefs about black people

• Abraham Lincoln in 1849 : less intelligence, more sex drive, more likely to break the law, less self-control
    • White or Asian Supremacists in 2019 : less intelligence, more sex drive, more likely to break the law, less self-control
People have been saying black people were stupid forever.

But I guess you can claim ideological martyr status for being shouted down as being iconoclasts in the public square and pretend that marginalized trash are actually hidden gems of knowledge only you and a select few others can see.

A lot of Asians wouldn't even be in the USA if it wasn't for black people taking all the ass whoopings in the 60’s which kicked the door open for your lot to come (In large numbers) via the 1965 immigration act.

You got some nerve.

The black community rode for the Asian community. The rise of the Chinese films in the 70’s, black supported them.

And look how we get repayed ?

All those Asian firms in black areas beating up black women. The Peter Liang case. (The Asian cop who shot and killed a black man)

Asians supported this a guy heavy. They’re argument was “Well how come our guy got convicted when white cops don't. If they can get away with killing blacks. We should too”

And they were mad because they got their Asian n*gga wake up call. That is : The privilege of killing black people and walking free.

Not to mention that when I was younger some of the biggest opposition to my trying to attain more knowledge in the Information Technology were Asian Men.

Asian men that I came across, were not only resistant, but hostile at the thought of a black man getting into technology. They can’t take what they dish out at all. They will be WICKED towards a black person. However the minute a white person discriminates against them, they are ready to slit their own wrists.

Africans better recognize fast. Be careful about the immigration of Asians to their Continent. Or they are going to end up being oppressed in their own land all over again.

The Asian menace must be resisted.

gIjmRQZwPLyoLv28-r3SSfrVmXW-wDqb9UK8uCecSnbt4T9GvDhdksDWkJWBMR8XwrCJ4HHmS4-I01LnulIV67j6R1pHiXT54EKIg7JufAokr-_QHg-zMPAQv-b5Zjx4hbptVh-27SkSGmEyFIpsuPKqWIFrkP5BHzbMwVSsdJgZyY9xAkJlR4UdYDJ-1gWlQUzth6c2Zj5Lo5_nO-qaUrbb0p0ZC1PgV9xHZZyyRQNyG0_caFoDpzqcEGAwA4S4e-Xx__eAvFVZYX0EN-Qt6yXPkS2nHGbV0fCP1ofyuwkysymgQfzs-veyXWqHYS07QUMDc7Hc1yTh8XwyIRG420RGmqWAtX__DPZPxeN8IOnbjFDQnSAedDnTWz1-dhJqxw8s-DjjdbILGbeTvwe-4uHkyfUZBJOdUBk38R6cbqLxM-vwlo4rCcjC9bYFkE48Y5Xi-mOpFQxyoEypUnOgdxeA52MOBXb6j3illWLGiJBuPmPC_dynBqk2lUaGTEYjZmZhGIKo9LkMXVNawmw1KrJUBMNTCXFbqLTx39H-0MBQM0RFfhPmZbFAmuew-2tVFi01VzVejCeYPDgNOJmAjj-qArkapbpG5eEhMAzYCvbyDrGaGplC5XNsUR4lIFVAf6Vi9QvrX0wbJfpdCFko_qaDVISgSkY=w675-h789-no

Chinese cheat.

They do it under the guise of "language and communications barriers" They team up and gather notes and sell each other plagiarized final papers. They all sit together and give each other answers to scored evaluations and nobody says nothing

Why ? Because to accuse them of doing what they're doing, when they aren't speaking engrissh is "racist"

Fuck outta here.

I don't need to speak mandarin to see you just passed your friend the bubble sheet you filled out, Wong.

If me and my kind did that wild sh*t we'd be branded cheaters and banned from campus. but its ok for you to do it

Trust me Asians are not as brilliant as folks think. Sure, other kids cheat too. But nobody cheats like Asians.

- geometry and alg 2 in high school an Asian kid cheated on every single test. Every one.

One day I asked one of the Asians I caught cheating why he cheated. He said, "Cause they never expect us to cheat. We do it all the time though.".

and had two hapa children and this is the author of the most-cited white supremacist handbooks.

The dismal reality you find yourself in is that women don’t want you for anything except the occasional help on a computer or numbers-related problem.

TO THE MAX

Irony is now the leaders of the Alt-Right are complaining about the growing number of Hapas attending their white nationalist conferences that their white supremacist fathers dragged them to. And instead of being mad at white supremacy, they are pissed that they are half Asian and starting hating on black people to raise their damaged self esteem.

But asians experience positive racism. They are seen as good minorities who serve whites. Blacks experience negative racism because we protest and have tried to improve our lot. We are seen as bad minorities. Asians try to work harder despite the system. Blacks try to change the system. Whites pat Asians on the head for being good while they scold blacks for being bad and then tell blacks,”Why can’t you be more like Asians and just kiss our asses ?”

You're even trying to debate like them "No. I don't hate black people. They're just not clever and dumb generally"

Guess what ?

• Abraham Lincoln in 1849 : less intelligence, more sex drive, more likely to break the law, less self-control
    • White or Asian Supremacists in 2019 : less intelligence, more sex drive, more likely to break the law, less self-control

But I guess you can claim ideological martyr status for being shouted down as being iconoclasts in the public square and pretend that marginalized trash are actually hidden gems of knowledge only you and a select few others can see.

A lot of Asians wouldn't even be in the USA if it wasn't for black people taking all the ass whoopings in the 60’s which kicked the door open for your lot to come (In large numbers) via the 1965 immigration act.

You got some nerve.

The black community rode for the Asian community. The rise of the Chinese films in the 70’s, black supported them.

All those Asian firms in black areas beating up black women. The Peter Liang case. (The Asian cop who shot and killed a black man)

Asians supported this a guy heavy. They’re argument was “Well how come our guy got convicted when white cops don't. If they can get away with killing blacks. We should too”

And they were mad because they got their Asian n*gga wake up call. That is : The privilege of killing black people and walking free.

Not to mention that when I was younger some of the biggest opposition to my trying to attain more knowledge in the Information Technology were Asian Men.

Asian men that I came across, were not only resistant, but hostile at the thought of a black man getting into technology. They can’t take what they dish out at all. They will be WICKED towards a black person. However the minute a white person discriminates against them, they are ready to slit their own wrists.

Africans better recognize fast. Be careful about the immigration of Asians to their Continent. Or they are going to end up being oppressed in their own land all over again.

Akira Toriyama is Japanese, you stupid racist twit.

Chinese cheat.

Fuck outta here.

TO THE MAX

Guess what ?

You got some nerve.

tenor.gif

So most people think what I said is hate speech too like facebook? Yes, I know Facebook is a private entity. I am not challenging that. I want to know what others' think.

Yes, most people consider your claim to be hate speech. Your discredited claim that blacks inherently have a lower IQ was proven to be wrong a long time ago Only the KKK and similar groups hold that belief
They are still trying to figure out why; they are learning that IQ's rise as people leave poverty, but only after a couple of generations--it is not instantaneous. I was gobsmacked when I learned about the IQ difference on this board. I figured the racists must be lying, but they weren't. In my years of teacher training and all the professional development I have taken, this little nugget was NEVER mentioned to teachers. I can understand why; you don't want to have teachers holding lower expectations for any group of students and also, IQ is worth a hill of beans in predicting how successful one will be in life. It is an academic predictor more than anything else. I'm not sure why they even give it to all students when starting school.

This is what the Brookings Institute says, and they are a pretty reliable source, no?

African Americans score lower than European Americans on vocabulary, reading, and math tests, as well as on tests that claim to measure scholastic aptitude and intelligence. The gap appears before children enter kindergarten and it persists into adulthood. It has narrowed since 1970, but the typical American black still scores below 75 percent of American whites on almost every standardized test. This statistic does not imply, of course, that all blacks score below all whites. There is a lot of overlap between the two groups. Nonetheless, the test score gap is large enough to have significant social and economic consequences.

All the research I've read on this topic has verified this. I'm asking, BULLDOG, because I would truly welcome research that proves the above wrong. I just haven't found it.

The Black-White Test Score Gap: Why It Persists and What Can Be Done

Even if I am wrong, say black people have higher IQ in US. Then they can just say I am wrong. It's a discussion. Why should they declare it hates speech? Why can't we have open communication on the politically significant topic?

IQ influence the kind of job you can do. If some ethnic have lower IQ, it will explain why their performance in college admission is lower. That, instead of saying systematic racism, can explain that. So the solution is we got to improve the IQ of the race not to give preferential treatment to the group.

It's common sense. Yet people get offended, and I am just plain confused.

No, it's racism. It has been proven that standardized tests do not accurately measure IQ. Numerically whites will have more high scores because more of them will take the tests which will raise the mean score. As we have seen recently wealthy whites have paid to have others take entry exams. All in all, you aren't interested in a discussion.

Neither are you IM2 because if you were you would link to the studies to support your opinion of racism and also remember black communities have black colleges that cater to the black community.

I am more interested in the common sense factor than the standard IQ rating because it seem the higher the IQ mean you lack common sense usually and truthfully someone with a average IQ a lot of times does better than someone with a high IQ in the regular world because the lower IQ usually has better common sense...

Just my opinion and also everything is racist to you IM2 including Snowmen...

So most people think what I said is hate speech too like facebook? Yes, I know Facebook is a private entity. I am not challenging that. I want to know what others' think.

Yes, most people consider your claim to be hate speech. Your discredited claim that blacks inherently have a lower IQ was proven to be wrong a long time ago Only the KKK and similar groups hold that belief
They are still trying to figure out why; they are learning that IQ's rise as people leave poverty, but only after a couple of generations--it is not instantaneous. I was gobsmacked when I learned about the IQ difference on this board. I figured the racists must be lying, but they weren't. In my years of teacher training and all the professional development I have taken, this little nugget was NEVER mentioned to teachers. I can understand why; you don't want to have teachers holding lower expectations for any group of students and also, IQ is worth a hill of beans in predicting how successful one will be in life. It is an academic predictor more than anything else. I'm not sure why they even give it to all students when starting school.

This is what the Brookings Institute says, and they are a pretty reliable source, no?

African Americans score lower than European Americans on vocabulary, reading, and math tests, as well as on tests that claim to measure scholastic aptitude and intelligence. The gap appears before children enter kindergarten and it persists into adulthood. It has narrowed since 1970, but the typical American black still scores below 75 percent of American whites on almost every standardized test. This statistic does not imply, of course, that all blacks score below all whites. There is a lot of overlap between the two groups. Nonetheless, the test score gap is large enough to have significant social and economic consequences.

All the research I've read on this topic has verified this. I'm asking, BULLDOG, because I would truly welcome research that proves the above wrong. I just haven't found it.

Now Old Lady you would agree that you believe my IQ is very low with my poor grammar but if you knew me in real life and sat down with a discussion with me and watched how I can take things apart and rebuild them while never doing it before you would realize I am a anomaly in life.

So I do not put much into the IQ nonsense because some people score high and lack the ability to do what I do in life.

In a way I am like the Pretender with poor grammar skills...

Now Old Lady you would agree that you believe my IQ is very low with my poor grammar but if you knew me in real life and sat down with a discussion with me and watched how I can take things apart and rebuild them while never doing it before you would realize I am a anomaly in life.

So I do not put much into the IQ nonsense because some people score high and lack the ability to do what I do in life.

In a way I am like the Pretender with poor grammar skills...
I do not guess at anyone's IQ, Bruce. Like I said, IQ scores are quite meaningless unless it is under 70 or above 130, which does give you a certain understanding of what someone might be able to learn, but it still isn't that helpful.

I agree with you, and so does every educator I know, that IQ ain't the only "smarts" out there and it's not up to any one of us to belittle someone who talks sloppy.

Forum List

Back