Facebook deems Diamond and Silk as unsafe to community.

Maybe someone should create a alternative to Facebook.
It would be tough against the monopoly created here. The many tendrils of Facebook have reached depths of the net that may never be released without a forced breakup under the guise of antitrust.
The only other option is a boycott.

Zuckerberg will have to answer whether algorithms are targeting people and organizations deemed conservative. Congress does have concerns regarding this issue and privacy.

Log off and never return. Or piss and moan endlessly all the while keeping your account.

I don't think they're a threat to society, but they're definitely an embarrassment.
How are they embarrassing? Because they support Trump?

Because they schuck and jive.
Ah, can't answer truthfully so you troll. Classic!

I answered you. They are schuck and jiving. It's an embarrassment to not only themselves but to the black community.

---------------->
upload_2018-4-8_8-3-11.png

YOU HAVEN'T A CLUE

I don't think they're a threat to society, but they're definitely an embarrassment.

I answered you. They are schuck and jiving. It's an embarrassment to not only themselves but to the black community.

----------------> View attachment 186848

YOU HAVEN'T A CLUE

Aww, you don't like seeing your MAGA home boys in a bad light?

Yeah and who are the racists again?

I'm black.
I bet you are, and Lizzy is an Indian

Lol you can believe whatever you want. BTW Kamila is biracial. Her father is black and mother is Indian.

Yeah and who are the racists again?

I'm black.
Clearly...

There are people on this forum who think I'm lying about being black.lol!

Are you Black?

Goodness, all they need to do is act like right, proper black women and start supporting some good old fashioned cop killing.

All will be forgiven and they will be welcomed back with open arms.

Facebook has again attacked free speech by declaring harmless black female conservative bloggers Diamond and Silk as a danger to the community.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAlegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3u1DWoqF2zrKOX49kzvv-l

The control of thought and content has no defense in America.
Orwell was right, but failed to see that an all encompassing private owned corporate entity would be just as much of a threat to free speech as any government.

you aren't guaranteed being able to say whatever stupid thing you want wherever you want and whenever you want.

would you like a tissue?

Perhaps Nia88 should be censored for her opinions. She's an embarrassment to the black community.

Forum List

Back