How are we going to stop the liberal war on free speech and conservative voices?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
From colleges to YouTube and now Diamond & Silk on Facebook.
Facebook to Diamond and Silk: Your content, brand ‘dangerous to the community’

Two conservative black women being targeted as a "danger to the community"

Seriously? Gtfo with this stupidity. They only thing they are a danger to is your oppression of conservative voices.

This shit has to be put to bed. Further segmenting our society & suppressing their voice is not the way you win a political debate.
Challenge them, argue with them, present them with an opposing view but to just outright silence them?

Just proves to me that the left are increasingly alarmed that their grasp on the media & their ability to force the conversation in a certain direction are under threat. They are clearly scared to death of free speech.

Youtube isn't a government program. They are free to allow or disallow what ever they want. Today's version of Amos and Andy are free to post anything they want, and spout whatever they want to spout. Youtube just doesn't care to help them promote it.

masonry_preview_2x.jpg

If conservatives can find anybody in their ranks who didn’t refuse higher education and knowledge because both are “too liberal,” I’m sure they can easily create a competitor. Buuut I doubt they have anybody like that. They’re still hoping robots forget how to bang on rocks so they can get their coal jobs back.

Seriously? Gtfo with this stupidity. They only thing they are a danger to is your oppression of conservative voices.

This shit has to be put to bed. Further segmenting our society & suppressing their voice is not the way you win a political debate.
Challenge them, argue with them, present them with an opposing view but to just outright silence them?

Just proves to me that the left are increasingly alarmed that their grasp on the media & their ability to force the conversation in a certain direction are under threat. They are clearly scared to death of free speech.

"I has a rite to discriminate against y'all, but y'all no has a rite to discriminate against me."

"I has a rite to discriminate against y'all, but y'all no has a rite to discriminate against me."

"It's different when we do it"

HYPOCRISY PARTY!!!! EVERYBODY DANCE!!!!!!

How do we stop the GOP Trifecta?

Ignorance

Lying

Smears

Ignorance

Lying

Smears
Pointless gibberish that has nothing to do with the topic.

Ignorance

Lying

Smears

With something similar, no doubt.

There was once a time when American liberals said that, while I don't agree with your view, I'll fight till the death for your right to express it. Liberals no longer have this attitude.

Was that back when American conservatives understood what freedom of speech meant?

Is it your view that the American left SUPPORTS the concept of conservatives being able to express themselves?

There was once a time when American liberals said that, while I don't agree with your view, I'll fight till the death for your right to express it. Liberals no longer have this attitude.

I remember that. That was back when American conservatives understood what freedom of speech meant.
There is a reason I never mentioned the first amendment. I never claimed their rights were violated.

What I said was assholes like you are turning speech in the United States of America into a weapon with which to bludgeon your political foes. And take every opportunity you can to suppress their voice.

Was that back when American conservatives understood what freedom of speech meant?

Is it your view that the American left SUPPORTS the concept of conservatives being able to express themselves?
He's a troll, you are wasting your breath.

It's my view both sides are utterly full of shit. On the one hand, we've got conservatives whining about discrimination and their free speech being violated by private companies. And on the other, we have liberals gloating over companies censoring their content - something that would have them howling if the tables were turned.

Bunch of shallow, unprincipled idiots near as I can tell.

Forum List

Back