Facebook deems Diamond and Silk as unsafe to community.

petro

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2013
The cold north
Facebook has again attacked free speech by declaring harmless black female conservative bloggers Diamond and Silk as a danger to the community.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAlegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3u1DWoqF2zrKOX49kzvv-l

The control of thought and content has no defense in America.
Orwell was right, but failed to see that an all encompassing private owned corporate entity would be just as much of a threat to free speech as any government.

FB does have a monopoly on the social media platform. It is also very irritating when they block or make the posts that you want to see disappear. I was just getting ready to click and read a link and the whole thing has vanished quite a few times on FB.

God they are annoying, but unsafe to the the community may have gone a little too far.

C'mon Zuck! .... :D

show-diamond-silk-some-love-10569354.png

A monopoly that controls content and now wants folks to pay up to retain a semblance of privacy.
I honestly can't understand how anyone would still use Facebook.

It's a private company, they have the right to determine who posts and who doesn't. Free speech isn't an issue here.

It's a private company, they have the right to determine who posts and who doesn't. Free speech isn't an issue here.

Sorry, I can't give you directions back to Pluto or where ever you came from. This is a free speech issue.

God they are annoying, but unsafe to the the community may have gone a little too far.

C'mon Zuck! .... :D

show-diamond-silk-some-love-10569354.png
I find them amusing. Hardly a threat.
I find it alarming that a corporate entity that has a basic monopoly would determine content whether it's these gals or posts by BLM.

Zuck says he created Facebook to bring people together. Seems the opposite is happening and folks are more divided than ever. Policies that control content are inherently undemocratic and seek to demonize opposing opinion. Hardly a way to bring people together.

Sorry, I can't give you directions back to Pluto or where ever you came from. This is a free speech issue.

They can do as they please but it sure makes them look like fascist scum and it wont go over well with the general public.

They can do as they please but it sure makes them look like fascist scum and it wont go over well with the general public.
That bothers me not at all. Facebook failing would be a good thing imho.

Couldn't be worse timing with the hearings coming up soon for FB.

Couldn't be worse timing with the hearings coming up soon for FB.

Yes, I am certain that Diamond and Silk will be the primary topic :cool:

I do hope Facebook gets a good lesson from their discriminatory tactics. It's hard to believe this is America again. Did they give that red headed broad comedian the same treatment when she held the "decaptated head" of Trump?

Forum List

Back