F35 - superfighter or lame duck?

No, I didn´t. I said there was an Israeli missile strike later. Since it is very important to you that the F-35 was not shot although everything indicates it was I advice you to make a thread "How it was a bird strike".
So let's follow your logic, retard.

Israel has a big secret, that they were actually using a F-35 that wasn't supposed to be operational and it got hit, proving it is useless. So instead of doing the logical thing and just not saying anything, they decide to invite speculation by announcing a bird strike. What would that gain them if their aim was to hide this incident? Nothing. Then you get morons like you using as evidence the fact they aren't providing photos of their planes. How stupid can it get.

You don't think it through, so you look like an ass. Over, and over. Endless entertainment.

You're too dumb to even lie properly, it clearly has Iranian news logo on the bottom left of the picture.

article-2277412-1787700E000005DC-548_634x286.jpg
iran-kampfjet.jpg

However, this is not half as funny as the F-35 "Stealth" rock: 21 years of development and a S-200 pounds it away. When will it be ready? Before the F-313?

One huge problem standing in your way. The Incident involved either a F-15 or F-16. The F-35 was at least 100 miles away doing check flights. That has already been confirmed. Or don't you believe in the real S-200/300/400 radar operators, the Russians. They shot at either a F-16 or 15 and lost a radar array over it with no damage or hits on the Israeli Birds.

You must be paid to be this stupid. No one that can operate a keyboard can be this dumb. One would have to be paid to appear to be this dumb.

Hate to break it to you, Comrade, the news is out on all you Russian Trolls. Go back to trying to nail Hillary about something. At least then some other weak minded person might believe it.
Who confirmed it? Washington Bob?

You confirmed it from one your own cites. Danged, they must be paying you some big bucks to pretend to be this stupid.
No, I didn´t. I said there was an Israeli missile strike later. Since it is very important to you that the F-35 was not shot although everything indicates it was I advice you to make a thread "How it was a bird strike".

You claimed it was a S5 missile from a S200 site that hit the F-35. Then the Russians released that it was a fire and a miss on a Recon Bird and the Recon Bird took out the array That Recon Bird was either a F-16 (most probable) or a F-15. The Russians are the ones that actually fired the missile since they are controlling all of the radar sites remotely. Do you mean (from your own cite) that the Russians lied? Whether there was a bird strike or not, there were NO F-35s within at least a hundred miles. You really need to do a checklist to keep track of all your lying.

Whether there was a bird strike or not, there were NO F-35s within at least a hundred miles. You really need to do a checklist to keep track of all your lying.
This is the funniest thing, PlueBluster announcing that both sides confirmed an F-35 was in the area. WTF?

One side said an F-35 that was training at an air base 130 miles away hit a bird.
The other has no idea what planes are up there and cant confirm anything.

Yet from this PlueBluster invents new angles to the story, just lying through his teeth because he is a compulsive liar. Hilarious and sad at the same time.

iran-kampfjet.jpg

However, this is not half as funny as the F-35 "Stealth" rock: 21 years of development and a S-200 pounds it away. When will it be ready? Before the F-313?

One huge problem standing in your way. The Incident involved either a F-15 or F-16. The F-35 was at least 100 miles away doing check flights. That has already been confirmed. Or don't you believe in the real S-200/300/400 radar operators, the Russians. They shot at either a F-16 or 15 and lost a radar array over it with no damage or hits on the Israeli Birds.

You must be paid to be this stupid. No one that can operate a keyboard can be this dumb. One would have to be paid to appear to be this dumb.

Hate to break it to you, Comrade, the news is out on all you Russian Trolls. Go back to trying to nail Hillary about something. At least then some other weak minded person might believe it.

You confirmed it from one your own cites. Danged, they must be paying you some big bucks to pretend to be this stupid.

You claimed it was a S5 missile from a S200 site that hit the F-35. Then the Russians released that it was a fire and a miss on a Recon Bird and the Recon Bird took out the array That Recon Bird was either a F-16 (most probable) or a F-15. The Russians are the ones that actually fired the missile since they are controlling all of the radar sites remotely. Do you mean (from your own cite) that the Russians lied? Whether there was a bird strike or not, there were NO F-35s within at least a hundred miles. You really need to do a checklist to keep track of all your lying.
No I didn´t the Russians didn´t.

No I didn´t the Russians didn´t.

Now it's your turn. Prove that a F-35 was hit buy a s-200 system. I mean really prove it. If you can't then it never happened. Even the Russians said it was a "Armed Recon" Fighter that they fired on and missed. And the Israelis responded by taking out their radar array. The Russians didn't say what type of Fighter, only that it was a Recon.

I mean really prove it. If you can't then it never happened.
So? Because Israel is automatically right? Or because engaging Israeli aircraft violating Syrian airspace is a crime?

Even the Russians said it was a "Armed Recon" Fighter that they fired on and missed. And the Israelis responded by taking out their radar array. The Russians didn't say what type of Fighter, only that it was a Recon.
I don´t know what you are talking about. Syrian air defenses are operated by Syrians, by the way. I wonder what shit you will make up next.

So? Because Israel is automatically right? Or because engaging Israeli aircraft violating Syrian airspace is a crime?

Even the Russians said it was a "Armed Recon" Fighter that they fired on and missed. And the Israelis responded by taking out their radar array. The Russians didn't say what type of Fighter, only that it was a Recon.
I don´t know what you are talking about. Syrian air defenses are operated by Syrians, by the way. I wonder what shit you will make up next.

Syrias war overflowed into Israel. Israel has been very vocal about the actions and they just responded like they promised.

Are you aware that the S200 is integrated into the Russians S300 and 400 in Syria? That means that the control is in Russian hands. The Syrians were screwing the pooch pretty bad with the S200 systems. The approval to fire is from the Russians, not the Syrians.

Syrias war overflowed into Israel. Israel has been very vocal about the actions and they just responded like they promised.

Are you aware that the S200 is integrated into the Russians S300 and 400 in Syria? That means that the control is in Russian hands. The Syrians were screwing the pooch pretty bad with the S200 systems. The approval to fire is from the Russians, not the Syrians.
Nonsense. Even if there an integration that doesn´t mean the S-200 systen cannot operate independently. It is the right of a nation to target illegally present warplanes, no approval required.

Nonsense. Even if there an integration that doesn´t mean the S-200 systen cannot operate independently. It is the right of a nation to target illegally present warplanes, no approval required.

Like the Russians should trust the Syrian army? They don't. How many S-200 sites were overrun in the past? How many millions has Russia spent on setting up those sites that were lost and the replacement sites? This is why the Russians have taken control. The Russians have promised S-300/400/500 to the syrians. Right now, the only place you will find them is protecting Russian Bases in Syria. The last thing they want is for their best system to be handed over to the US where it will be dissected.

I can see it now. You shoot at me and then cry when I shoot back. Newsflash, that only works in the second grade.

Like the Russians should trust the Syrian army? They don't. How many S-200 sites were overrun in the past? How many millions has Russia spent on setting up those sites that were lost and the replacement sites? This is why the Russians have taken control. The Russians have promised S-300/400/500 to the syrians. Right now, the only place you will find them is protecting Russian Bases in Syria. The last thing they want is for their best system to be handed over to the US where it will be dissected.

I can see it now. You shoot at me and then cry when I shoot back. Newsflash, that only works in the second grade.
You shoot. Claim by claim without source. The Russians did not take control. They are enhancing the the Syrian military´s capabilities. During the war, "rebels" particularly targeted air defense stuff but know the air defense is recovering.
The IAF has for a long time not dared to enter Syrian airspace anymore. They are firing from Lebanon. With the new F-35, those cowards tried to resume their air superiority game over Syria and they got their teeth pulled.

You shoot. Claim by claim without source. The Russians did not take control. They are enhancing the the Syrian military´s capabilities. During the war, "rebels" particularly targeted air defense stuff but know the air defense is recovering.
The IAF has for a long time not dared to enter Syrian airspace anymore. They are firing from Lebanon. With the new F-35, those cowards tried to resume their air superiority game over Syria and they got their teeth pulled.

If you say a lie enough times does it become true?

Now for another point. The SA-200 has about a 50KM lock rate. That's about 35 miles. You may know they are there but you can nothing about it. This includes the F-16 which has a better stealth rating than anything that the Russians may have. And that over 35 miles, the choice of weapons to take out a radar array is very large. Just because you can see it doesn't mean you can fire on it. Your type of history is ripe with false hoods.

Now for another point. The SA-200 has about a 50KM lock rate. That's about 35 miles. You may know they are there but you can nothing about it. This includes the F-16 which has a better stealth rating than anything that the Russians may have. And that over 35 miles, the choice of weapons to take out a radar array is very large. Just because you can see it doesn't mean you can fire on it. Your type of history is ripe with false hoods.
Again, while you accuse others of lying, you are put in the next lie - without a source, of course.

Syrian S-200 have a range of 150 miles.

S-200 (missile) - Wikipedia

Why are you constantly lying?

An F-35 hit a bird 100 miles away, therefore a missile hit an F-35 over Syria.

You love conspiracy theories eh, just let your imagination run wild regardless of complete lack of proof or facts. I bet Elvis was flying that F-35.

It wouldn't surprise me if you believed that. Neither the Syrians nor the Russians nor the Israelis claims an F-35 was shot down, it was just wild speculation by some writer that you are now stating as fact. That is how conspiracy nuts like you work, they take conjecture without any evidence and decide it is fact, then state it as such. Then you sprinkle in some of your own lies, saying IAF confirmed an F-35 was in the area.

It's pathetic really, you sad gullible fool. I guess no surprise since you also were all caught up in Iran's fake plane.

Again, while you accuse others of lying, you are put in the next lie - without a source, of course.

A usual radar site comprises of different radars. One is used to track the target and the other is used to lock onto the target to guide a weapon to it. You keep using the Scan distance which, btw, is 170 miles on something the size of a 747. As the target gets smaller, deploys counter measures or uses stealth that distance shrinks. And so does the lock distance.
Did I use small enough words for you?

A usual radar site comprises of different radars. One is used to track the target and the other is used to lock onto the target to guide a weapon to it. You keep using the Scan distance which, btw, is 170 miles on something the size of a 747. As the target gets smaller, deploys counter measures or uses stealth that distance shrinks. And so does the lock distance.
It´s in the article how big a target must be.

There are so many other factors involved. Each factor shortens each type of radars range. For instance, the F-35 is not invisible. You can track him at a decent range or at lest be aware he is there. But the lock radar range is severely curtailed to about 35 miles. This is why the Russians have interceptor aircraft stationed near their S-300 and S-400 sites to go have a closer look see.

It wouldn't surprise me if you believed that. Neither the Syrians nor the Russians nor the Israelis claims an F-35 was shot down, it was just wild speculation by some writer that you are now stating as fact. That is how conspiracy nuts like you work, they take conjecture without any evidence and decide it is fact, then state it as such. Then you sprinkle in some of your own lies, saying IAF confirmed an F-35 was in the area.

It's pathetic really, you sad gullible fool. I guess no surprise since you also were all caught up in Iran's fake plane.
FOR A LAST SINGLE TIME: I NEVER MADE A CLAIM A F-35 WAS SHOT DOWN! STOP LYING FINALLY STOP FUCKING LYING STOP IT!

Syrian air defenses respond to new Israeli violation – Syrian Arab News Agency
Did a Russian Missile Really Hit an Israeli F-35?

FOR A LAST SINGLE TIME: I NEVER MADE A CLAIM A F-35 WAS SHOT DOWN! STOP LYING FINALLY STOP FUCKING LYING STOP IT!

There are so many other factors involved. Each factor shortens each type of radars range. For instance, the F-35 is not invisible. You can track him at a decent range or at lest be aware he is there. But the lock radar range is severely curtailed to about 35 miles. This is why the Russians have interceptor aircraft stationed near their S-300 and S-400 sites to go have a closer look see.
Prove it is 35 miles. Why should an air defense system have a range of 150 miles then? Prove it. Post a source, get an evidence or keep this nonsense down. KEEP IT DOWN.

Forum List

Back