F35 - superfighter or lame duck?

Looks like I am not talking to a user but some representative of the foreign office.
Well here we have it folks, Mr. "I'm not into conspiracy theories" has decided one of the other regular posters on this forum must be working for a government. They have nothing better to do than pay Daryl Hunt to post on this forum.

Please tattoo "gullible dumbass" on your forehead you pathetic low information monosynaptic moron.

Your bullshit does not lead to the Israeli version being more believable. But, heck, we both know they could claim the earth is a disk and you´d claim it as well.
Israeli version of what? A bird strike? You're the one filling in gaps that don't exist with conspiracy theories with zero evidence other than heresay visa Syrian Army sources.

Again, what is your evidence besides complaining that the IAF hasn't taken photos of the plane to satisfy morons like you?
Do not distract.

Sorry, bullshitter, but everyone can see who of us is reliable and who uses source-bashing and the most ridiculous "arguments".
Nope, you know quite well you're the village idiot in this forum. Tell us some more conspiracy theories, ooh say again about the Iranian stealth plane.

lol

It´s still in development.

IAIO Qaher-313 - Wikipedia
Hah hah this is great, earlier you were posting videos of an obvious RC model plane flying around bragging on the glory of Iranian technology.

Now you've got a wiki page about this plane that states "Independent experts have expressed significant doubts about the viability of the aircraft" can you make a bigger fool of yourself? From your link, about the plane you were so proud of:

A photo of the cockpit shows a simple glass cockpit design using civilian avionics from Dynon Avionics and Garmin which are normally found on much less sophisticated general aviation aircraft. The markings on the backup airspeed indicator in this photo seem unrealistic, suggesting a stall speed in landing configuration of merely 70 knots and a never exceed speed of about 260 knots; values more likely to be found on a small turbopropaircraft.[26] Video footage showing the plane airborne could have been a radio-controlled model aircraft. Poor-quality footage posted on the internet provided no sense of scale for the platform being flown, and also failed to show its take-off or landing. Its stealth claims have also been called into question, having no visible weapons carrying capability, either internally or externally.[27][28] Iran has stated that the videos are of small radio controlled jet and propeller models and not the full size airplane. Furthermore, the animation provided by the designers shows two internal weapons bay under the wings.[9]

Never set the retard dial to 11, dude.

You only believe what you like. Everything else is fake news.
Hah that's great, you're the one getting their information from a "journalist" affiliated with the Syrian military, who (SURPRISE) has the wonderful news about how great they are and how superior they perform compared to the evil Zionists.

Tell us more about Iran's stealth plane, you poor gullible fool.

Then he can tell us about the Syrian Government gassing it's own people.
You now have evidence for your claim?

Geez, this has been covered and proven over and over. You are just looking stupid at this point. How much is Putin paying you or is it Syria.
I didn´t ask for claims its proven but for actual evidence and that is what you don´t have have because the attack was a false flag. All you got is stupid propaganda. Looks like I am not talking to a user but some representative of the foreign office.

19247836_1965037563783164_6250411850234280816_n.jpg

Is that you, Kirby?
main_kirby.png

"Assad kills his own people! Allah akbar!"

You don't accept the UN. You don't accept Amnesty International. I can't believe that anyone can be a stupid as you seem to be unless they are paid to be that stupid.

It´s still in development.

IAIO Qaher-313 - Wikipedia
Hah hah this is great, earlier you were posting videos of an obvious RC model plane flying around bragging on the glory of Iranian technology.

Now you've got a wiki page about this plane that states "Independent experts have expressed significant doubts about the viability of the aircraft" can you make a bigger fool of yourself? From your link, about the plane you were so proud of:

A photo of the cockpit shows a simple glass cockpit design using civilian avionics from Dynon Avionics and Garmin which are normally found on much less sophisticated general aviation aircraft. The markings on the backup airspeed indicator in this photo seem unrealistic, suggesting a stall speed in landing configuration of merely 70 knots and a never exceed speed of about 260 knots; values more likely to be found on a small turbopropaircraft.[26] Video footage showing the plane airborne could have been a radio-controlled model aircraft. Poor-quality footage posted on the internet provided no sense of scale for the platform being flown, and also failed to show its take-off or landing. Its stealth claims have also been called into question, having no visible weapons carrying capability, either internally or externally.[27][28] Iran has stated that the videos are of small radio controlled jet and propeller models and not the full size airplane. Furthermore, the animation provided by the designers shows two internal weapons bay under the wings.[9]

Never set the retard dial to 11, dude.
So you admit it is being developed.

fd26cba8520c72d29a3f35bb6b112b53.gif

Your bullshit does not lead to the Israeli version being more believable. But, heck, we both know they could claim the earth is a disk and you´d claim it as well.
Israeli version of what? A bird strike? You're the one filling in gaps that don't exist with conspiracy theories with zero evidence other than heresay visa Syrian Army sources.

Again, what is your evidence besides complaining that the IAF hasn't taken photos of the plane to satisfy morons like you?

I just read a report put out by the Russians. No AC were hit. But the Israelis started to fire stand offs and destroyed a number of various Radar Sites in that area. The Radar Systems there have no way to prevent standoff weapons either fired from the surface or from Aircraft.

Looks like I am not talking to a user but some representative of the foreign office.
Well here we have it folks, Mr. "I'm not into conspiracy theories" has decided one of the other regular posters on this forum must be working for a government. They have nothing better to do than pay Daryl Hunt to post on this forum.

Please tattoo "gullible dumbass" on your forehead you pathetic low information monosynaptic moron.

They are suppose to pay me? Why wasn't I notified? Do they have the address incorrect and there is just a mixup in the payment?

Hah that's great, you're the one getting their information from a "journalist" affiliated with the Syrian military, who (SURPRISE) has the wonderful news about how great they are and how superior they perform compared to the evil Zionists.

Tell us more about Iran's stealth plane, you poor gullible fool.

Then he can tell us about the Syrian Government gassing it's own people.
You now have evidence for your claim?

Geez, this has been covered and proven over and over. You are just looking stupid at this point. How much is Putin paying you or is it Syria.
I didn´t ask for claims its proven but for actual evidence and that is what you don´t have have because the attack was a false flag. All you got is stupid propaganda. Looks like I am not talking to a user but some representative of the foreign office.

19247836_1965037563783164_6250411850234280816_n.jpg

Is that you, Kirby?
main_kirby.png

"Assad kills his own people! Allah akbar!"

You don't accept the UN. You don't accept Amnesty International. I can't believe that anyone can be a stupid as you seem to be unless they are paid to be that stupid.
Neither UN nor AI where on the ground, they got their "evidence" directly from al-Qaeda. Discussed that already. You just make it up again and again and again.

I just read a report put out by the Russians. No AC were hit. But the Israelis started to fire stand offs and destroyed a number of various Radar Sites in that area. The Radar Systems there have no way to prevent standoff weapons either fired from the surface or from Aircraft.
A radar system was damaged. But not by the F-35.

"In retaliation, the IAF bomb the SA-5 battery, destroying its fire control radar."
Ynetnews News - IDF attacks Syrian army post in retaliation for errant rocket

"In retaliation, the IAF bomb the SA-5 battery, destroying its fire control radar."

Chances are, there were no F-35s even remotely in that area. It was probably either a F-16 or a F-15E. Both are used for recon and both are armed to the teeth. You just contridicted your own posts. The SA-5 fired on the Israeli overflight and missed. The Recon Bird hit the radar antennae. This coincides with both the Israeli and the Russian reports.

Chances are, there were no F-35s even remotely in that area. It was probably either a F-16 or a F-15E. Both are used for recon and both are armed to the teeth. You just contridicted your own posts. The SA-5 fired on the Israeli overflight and missed. The Recon Bird hit the radar antennae. This coincides with both the Israeli and the Russian reports.
I didn´t. I just quoted the source. That an F-35 was around is not doubted by any side, by the way, only the time differs.

Last edited:
Yep, I wouldn't doubt Iran has some program to create their own fighter jet.

It's laughable though, they lack the expertise and if there was any real progress they wouldn't have needed to make a fake fiberglass version, a photoshopped image of it flying, and a blurry video of a RC model flying about.

Granted, all that BS does fool the low information people like you. Boy were you excited, hah.

They are suppose to pay me? Why wasn't I notified? Do they have the address incorrect and there is just a mixup in the payment?
Standard argument from the simpleton types like BP, his pea-brain can't fathom the worldview isn't how he imagined so anyone providing information counter must be a paid shill.

It's the universal sign of doesn't know shit.

I didn´t. I just quoted the source. That an F-35 was around is not doubted by any side, by the way, only the time differs.
You're lying again. IAF has never said an F-35 was around, and the other side has no evidence of what type of aircraft was in the air.

Every single post by you is either something you made up or an utterly stupid opinion.

Yep, I wouldn't doubt Iran has some program to create their own fighter jet.

It's laughable though, they lack the expertise and if there was any real progress they wouldn't have needed to make a fake fiberglass version, a photoshopped image of it flying, and a blurry video of a RC model flying about.

Granted, all that BS does fool the low information people like you. Boy were you excited, hah.

Iranian fighter jets in service:

HESA Azarakhsh (1997):
800px-An_IRIAF_HESA_Azarakhsh_in_Vahdati_Airbase_Air_Show.JPG

HESA Saeqeh (2007):
800px-A_HESA_Saeqeh_of_IRIAF.jpg

Israeli fighter jets in service:

-

Forum List

Back