F**** your thoughts and prayers?

This is an elected official speaking to voters, and as such, you need to know what they are saying

What am I missing here?

I can't help the fact that you are embarrassed of the party you vote for but you should at least know what you are voting for.
I preyed to Satan when I found out about the incident. How stupid am I? To believe such a character exists.

This is an elected official speaking to voters, and as such, you need to know what they are saying

What am I missing here?

I can't help the fact that you are embarrassed of the party you vote for but you should at least know what you are voting for.
They always claim the high moral ground. They don’t like it when you shine the light on what the really are.

Hyperbolic at best .. a majority of the 35-40K deaths are suicides .. not murders ... yet your politicians decide to target specific weapons which are rarely used in shootings. Brilliant!
In countries with reasonable gun laws the gun suicide rates are negligible.

Those "suicides" in this are effectively murders enabled by the worshippers at the gun alter of the Church of the NRA

This is the sort of rhetoric we are hearing from elected officials these days, much like how Michigan state Rep. Ranjeev Puri, a Democrat, dropped the F-bomb in a statement about the recent shooting at Michigan State University.

According to democrats, they only want people to take action..........ie.............gun control legislation. God has no place in our lives at all, apparently. Now the Left is your god.

Meanwhile, in Left looneyville, activist Dabid Hogg admits that despite recently passed gun regulations, gun violence has gone up, not down

But that is what the Left does, they assess failure and then double down on it.

Typical Republican reaction

It is too early to take action, our thoughts and prayers are with the victims

I agree with the Congressman, FUK Thoughts and Prayers

For once, DO SOMETHING

They always claim the high moral ground. They don’t like it when you shine the light on what the really are.

I agree with the guys comments. Fuck your prayers. They do no good.

The Michigan State University attack is the 67th mass shooting in the U.S. in 2023 alone. He said there have been more than 2,215 mass shooting gun deaths in just the first two months of this year.

“Thoughts and prayers without action and change are meaningless,” Puri wrote.

No. The people who got murdered needed prayer. What happened? Why did god send that shooter into that class to shoot those people? What did they do wrong? They must have done something wrong, right? Or god wanted them? What stupid god justification are you going to give me?

Learn to put the blame where it belongs, on man.

Explain myself about God?

Sounds like a Fetterman quote

Can someone interpret for me?
Well if nothing else, your post sure exposed an example of the kind of bizarre minds we are up against. : 0 . Has the left in this country really turned that godless and hateful of those who say they pray? . No wonder kids have gone off the tracks, their parents are doing nothing to save them. . I could not care less what these lost people think of me or what we believe. . If they wait until they die to find out the truth, they are taking the greatest most foolish risk there could ever be.

I agree with the guys comments. Fuck your prayers. They do no good.

The Michigan State University attack is the 67th mass shooting in the U.S. in 2023 alone. He said there have been more than 2,215 mass shooting gun deaths in just the first two months of this year.

“Thoughts and prayers without action and change are meaningless,” Puri wrote.
Good. Say that you approve instead of claiming some type of moral authority.

Forum List

Back