F**** your thoughts and prayers?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

This is the sort of rhetoric we are hearing from elected officials these days, much like how Michigan state Rep. Ranjeev Puri, a Democrat, dropped the F-bomb in a statement about the recent shooting at Michigan State University.

According to democrats, they only want people to take action..........ie.............gun control legislation. God has no place in our lives at all, apparently. Now the Left is your god.

Meanwhile, in Left looneyville, activist Dabid Hogg admits that despite recently passed gun regulations, gun violence has gone up, not down

But that is what the Left does, they assess failure and then double down on it.

Could it be as more gun laws fail to curtail more gun violence, that more gun laws are not the answer?

Could it be as politicians and society becomes increasingly secular and crass and hateful, that the lack of God in society that is causing the uptick in gun violence?

Crazy talk, I know.

According to democrats, they only want people to take action..........ie.............gun control legislation. God has no place in our lives at all, apparently. Now the Left is your god.

I don't mean to be disrespectful but.......non-sequitur much?

Whadahell, is the poster Votto wishing to convey with this out of context screech.

Here's your chance poster......explain yourself about "God".

This is the sort of rhetoric we are hearing from elected officials these days, much like how Michigan state Rep. Ranjeev Puri, a Democrat, dropped the F-bomb in a statement about the recent shooting at Michigan State University.

Meanwhile, in Left looneyville, activist Dabid Hogg admits that despite recently passed gun regulations, gun violence has gone up, not down

Indeed.
Fuck your thoughts and prayers.
While you continue to embrace the murders of 40k people each and every year in worship to your God and it's Church of the NRA I would remind you that in countries around the world with reasonable gun laws the gun murder rate is, relative to the US, negligible.

It ain't god.
It's the guns.

No one ever got shot by a gun that wasn't there.

Could it be as more gun laws fail to curtail more gun violence, that more gun laws are not the answer?

Could it be as politicians and society becomes increasingly secular and crass and hateful, that the lack of God in society that is causing the uptick in gun violence?

Crazy talk, I know.
Prohibition has failed twice already .. yet, politicians and gun hater advocates argue it will magically work a 3rd time. The problem with mass shootings is a majority of the shooters have some underlying mental illness or derangement, yet politicians and their advocates continue to target the symptom instead of the problem.

Indeed.
While you continue to embrace the murders of 40k people each and every year in worship to your God and it's Church of the NRA I would remind you that in countries around the world with reasonable gun laws the gun murder rate is, relative to the US, negligible.

It ain't god.
It's the guns.

So those that may have forsaken God for guns and replaced God with the NRA, as you suggest, are part of the problem?

Are you trying to help make my point?

Indeed.

It ain't god.
It's the guns.

Hyperbolic at best .. a majority of the 35-40K deaths are suicides .. not murders ... yet your politicians decide to target specific weapons which are rarely used in shootings. Brilliant!

You Republicans love to shove this divisive shit in our faces. Funny I wouldn't have heard this guys words if not for you. Thanks.

And yes fuck your prayers. 2 hands working can do more than 1000 preying.

This is what the DemoKKKrats of Michigan want. It's a death cult.

You Republicans love to shove this divisive shit in our faces. Funny I wouldn't have heard this guys words if not for you. Thanks.

And yes fuck your prayers. 2 hands working can do more than 1000 preying.
This is an elected official speaking to voters, and as such, you need to know what they are saying

What am I missing here?

I can't help the fact that you are embarrassed of the party you vote for but you should at least know what you are voting for.

Evidently there were students there who had already gone through mass shootings as a child.
I'd proffer thats prima facae evidence that whatever we are doing is not effective and needs to be modified.

As democrats invest in child slave labor and invade our country, they really think they are going to take our guns? I’d say we have a better reason to let felons carry
Your guns will not save you.

You realize that, right?

In fact, guns is not what made America great

If guns did, Afghanistan would be the greatest country on earth

And guess what, it ain't.

Forum List

Back