"F*** yo Flag" Movement Calls For Black Mives Matter Violence on 9/11

Deflection: An attempt to change the subject, a strategy used regularly by hardcore partisan ideologues, particularly the PC Police, often accompanied by blatant and transparent obtuseness, i.e., "what deflection?"

:laugh:
Nothing I've said is obtuse if you think it is , then you have some comprehension problems.

Deflection: An attempt to change the subject, a strategy used regularly by hardcore partisan ideologues, particularly the PC Police, often accompanied by blatant and transparent obtuseness, i.e., "what deflection?"

Nothing I've said is obtuse if you think it is , then you have some comprehension problems.
Always pleasing to see how defensive I make the PC Police.

Always pleasing to see how defensive I make the PC Police.
You have a rich fantasy life.

Deflection noted.
What deflection?

Apparently doing the same thing as she does is a "Deflection"....only when I do it tho. Thems the rules lol
I guess a white guy taking a dump on the flag is quantitatively different then a black girl wiping with it.
why do you "guess" that?
Guess is a figure of speech, as in i guess you're an ignorant asshole.

Another Scary Purge Story for white people to use as justification for their hatred. Remember the last purge? And the one before that? :rofl:

Except....people are acting on this movement and actually committing murders upon whites and cops.

Another Scary Purge Story for white people to use as justification for their hatred. Remember the last purge? And the one before that? :rofl:

Except....people are acting on this movement and actually committing murders upon whites and cops.

Yeah...in your own paranoid head. The same head that says any action that a cop faces is the result of BLM because cops had a soft cushy job before Obama.....lol

Remember the great Louisville Purge?

"A number of people have reached out to us," said Louisville Metro Police Department Sergeant and spokesman Phil Russell.

He said LMPD is hearing from Louisvillians concerned about random violence on Friday, Aug. 15. after a photo that looks like a movie poster for "The Purge" reading "Louisville's the Purge" spread like wildfire on Facebook and Twitter. The photo says "Louisville's the Purge" will last from 8 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
Threats based on movie taken seriously by police
Posted: Aug 13, 2014 10:41 PM EDT

All throughout history, whites have been tolerant. You can push them and push them and they'll just take it and turn the other cheek with Christ like piety. Then they get pushed too far and just snap.....then they launch crusades and drop atomic bombs.

Nggrs will rue the day they push good natured white folks too far.

All throughout history, whites have been tolerant. You can push them and push them and they'll just take it and turn the other cheek with Christ like piety. Then they get pushed too far and just snap.....then they launch crusades and drop atomic bombs.

Nggrs will rue the day they push good natured white folks too far.

Is that what you call the genocides perpetrated by whites worldwide? Did they give the Indians blankets laced with Tolerance?

Forum List

Back