Barber shop fined $750 for not cutting woman's hair

How sexist that she did not want to go to the beauty shop.
Its DUMB. I have NEVER wanted to go to a woman's salon to get my hair cut and my wife has NEVER wanted to go to a barber shop. Just an idiot trying to cause problems. Hell I cut my own hair because I am going bald I just cut it all off and wife and kids go to the cosmetology school where its 5$.

That barber can't be too bright. All he had to do was sit her down, butcher her hair, and charge her. Even that idiot Judge Judy would have found in his favor.

Yet another aggrieved person with a chip on her shoulder who feels compelled to practice Vindictive Victimhood.

Mens only barbershops...

How anti progressively discriminatory is that !

To arms easily offended pussies !!!

That's what business owners need to learn. When these leftist scumbags come in looking to cause a problem....go ahead and serve them. A Feminazi wanting a haircut or a homo demanding a rainbow Christian cross wedding cake......doesn't matter. Serve em....and give the worst service EVER. Butcher the hair. Cook the cake with no sugar and make it taste like shit.

^^^ Sadly doing something like that might only make things worse. If doing something like that deliberately were to be found out, even if a place couldn't be sued over it, word about what you did could still be spread and then those who believe every word could end up taking their business elsewhere.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. You would have to prove that your action was not deliberate too if you tried to sue them for character defamation, so messing things up on purpose would only dig your hole deeper when they have already made it as clear as crystal glass that they don't stand there and let other people do whatever it is that they want to do to them.

That barber can't be too bright. All he had to do was sit her down, butcher her hair, and charge her. Even that idiot Judge Judy would have found in his favor.

She gets a bad haircut and sues the guy for a $million.....
She wanted the guy to deny her so she could bitch about it.

Forum List

Back