F--- trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why so much anger IM2 ....why?:dunno:
Ask yourself why you have spent 30 years attacking Hillary Clinton and 8 attacking Obama.

no...you have too much hatred inside yourself...in my opinion....

you are you....you are not the Clinton Witch ....or Hussein Obama....

you are not them....nobody has ever attacked you...calm down

Relax man!
Wrong answer. I don't have any hate in me. Utter disgust and disdain, but not hate.

ok

then just relax....calm down.

Do me a favor and shut the fuck up. White people always want to tone police everybody else but they get to be mad, make up shit to be mad about and create thousands of posts and threads denigrating non white people for the bullshit you've made up. That's what USMB is.

I remember when I was a kid. Each day I would walk to school and inevitably run into the neighborhood bully and his buddies, get beat up, dust off my clothes and made sure I got to school before the bell. I figured I'd be OK just as long as I didn't engage the bully. After all nothing he did really hurt, so I just let it go. Apparently the bully figured he could keep doing this and that he could take things further and further and he would always get away with it. So one day, the bully feeling fully empowered as if he could do whatever he wanted but chose not to, took that extra step. I got to the corner of 10th and Colorado and the bully appeared. This time, he didn't hit me and go on, he decided he had the right to pee on me. So he peed on my pants and on that day, I was about 30 minutes late for school because I kicked that bully's ass and busted his bother in the face with a tree branch. Then I went home and changed pants.

Sometimes you have to get in the dirt with the bully and make him understand that he does not get todo whatever he wants. This is where the democrats are at today. All this himming and hawing about not getting in the mud with trump is punk shit. It's time democrats got muddy and bloody. Trump will quit once he sees blood and it is time to stop talking about fighting and be bout fighting. If Democrats want to lead this nation and know that our very democracy is at stake, then its time to take off the suit and get in the pit. Time to go blow for blow until the last one stands. Two candidates enter, one leaves. trump is not used to that. He's lived the easy life. He's never had to fight as if his very survival depended on it. He could run lawyers at people until they ran out of money and quit, but he has never, ever gone toe to toe. trump is soft and you can see this easily. When he thinks anything does not properly glorify his punk ass, he starts whining on twitter. If he breaks that law and gets investigated, the world is unfair to trump. If a little kid gets put on a magazine cover instead of him, he attacks the little kid. If the media reports a story that's not favorable to him, the media is unfair and corrupt. donald trump is a little bitch made pussy and it's time he got his ass beat.

So let's give that punk gets what he wants. A pier 6 ass whippin. That's what the democratic nominee needs to do.

Latest 2020 General Election Polls

RealClearPolitics - 2020 - Latest 2020 General Election Polls
IM2 quote: "It's time democrats got muddy and bloody. Trump will quit once he sees blood and it is time to stop talking about fighting and be bout fighting.
Negged.

trump is soffffft and you're about to see that.

Ask yourself why you have spent 30 years attacking Hillary Clinton and 8 attacking Obama.

Relax man!
Wrong answer. I don't have any hate in me. Utter disgust and disdain, but not hate.

ok

Do me a favor and shut the fuck up. White people always want to tone police everybody else but they get to be mad, make up shit to be mad about and create thousands of posts and threads denigrating non white people for the bullshit you've made up. That's what USMB is.

ok ...whatever.... bye

Relax man!

ok

MORE hilarity! This is FUN.

We need a president who represents all of us, not just a few small groups. And that is what the Founders intended in their design of the Electoral College.

The EC sucks donkey balls and needs a revamp.
Says the idiot who was fine with the EC until their beloved Hildebeast was defeated in 2016. Hilarious!
And you would be litigating with trump if he had lost in 2016 after winning the popular vote while learning how hundreds of thousands of voters had been purged from voter rolls and had Hillary's campaign had met with Russians over 140 times.

I remember when I was a kid. Each day I would walk to school and inevitably run into the neighborhood bully and his buddies, get beat up, dust off my clothes and made sure I got to school before the bell. I figured I'd be OK just as long as I didn't engage the bully. After all nothing he did really hurt, so I just let it go. Apparently the bully figured he could keep doing this and that he could take things further and further and he would always get away with it. So one day, the bully feeling fully empowered as if he could do whatever he wanted but chose not to, took that extra step. I got to the corner of 10th and Colorado and the bully appeared. This time, he didn't hit me and go on, he decided he had the right to pee on me. So he peed on my pants and on that day, I was about 30 minutes late for school because I kicked that bully's ass and busted his bother in the face with a tree branch. Then I went home and changed pants.

Sometimes you have to get in the dirt with the bully and make him understand that he does not get todo whatever he wants. This is where the democrats are at today. All this himming and hawing about not getting in the mud with trump is punk shit. It's time democrats got muddy and bloody. Trump will quit once he sees blood and it is time to stop talking about fighting and be bout fighting. If Democrats want to lead this nation and know that our very democracy is at stake, then its time to take off the suit and get in the pit. Time to go blow for blow until the last one stands. Two candidates enter, one leaves. trump is not used to that. He's lived the easy life. He's never had to fight as if his very survival depended on it. He could run lawyers at people until they ran out of money and quit, but he has never, ever gone toe to toe. trump is soft and you can see this easily. When he thinks anything does not properly glorify his punk ass, he starts whining on twitter. If he breaks that law and gets investigated, the world is unfair to trump. If a little kid gets put on a magazine cover instead of him, he attacks the little kid. If the media reports a story that's not favorable to him, the media is unfair and corrupt. donald trump is a little bitch made pussy and it's time he got his ass beat.

So let's give that punk gets what he wants. A pier 6 ass whippin. That's what the democratic nominee needs to do.

IM2 quote: "It's time democrats got muddy and bloody. Trump will quit once he sees blood and it is time to stop talking about fighting and be bout fighting.
Negged.

trump is soffffft and you're about to see that.
You threatened the President of the United States. I am not in charge of your hatred. But you are skating on thin ice and may be seeing Secret Service people at your door if you keep up your blood banter over the President of the United States.

Martin Luther King was about peaceful non aggressive response, But then OH SHIT! They practically riot back in 1988 or so when they have to share the billboard, they don't get it.

We need a president who represents all of us, not just a few small groups. And that is what the Founders intended in their design of the Electoral College.

Says the idiot who was fine with the EC until their beloved Hildebeast was defeated in 2016. Hilarious!
And you would be litigating with trump if he had lost in 2016 after winning the popular vote while learning how hundreds of thousands of voters had been purged from voter rolls and had Hillary's campaign had met with Russians over 140 times.
You are hilarious, P&P!

I disagree and agree with aspects of the OP.
I think if the Dems get down and dirty, it'll make the US become even more divisive and make i's demise faster. Need some common sense, something that Trump is incapable of producing.

Yes, Trump is a pussy/sissy. Never had to fight a battle in his life....

Such a weak scumbag. You wonder how he got in. Then you read the Deplorables on this board and it appears they have similar traits..

I think if the Dems get down and dirty, it'll make the US become even more divisive and make i's demise faster. Need some common sense, something that Trump is incapable of producing.

Such a weak scumbag. You wonder how he got in. Then you read the Deplorables on this board and it appears they have similar traits..
Hilarious! You really ARE an idiot. Bravo!

You expect other posters to sink to your level? Ain't gonna happen.

And that tree branch is representative of the "communist/globalist agenda"? ANTIFA taking out their anger on anyone that doesn't toe their line and when the odds are on their side?

I will take Trump over ANY leftard that is currently running on the "Maoist Plan" of collectivism any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

No, I just think Dr. Grump sucks donkey balls. You thought the EC was just fine when it elects a Democrat.
I believe Dr. Grump must LOVE donkey balls, he/she/it? brought it up. It must be one of his/her/its favorite hobbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back