"F**K YOU GO TO HELL!" Georgetown prof loses it on muslim Trump voter (video)

Let's pretend, just for a moment, that this was a conservative professor (crazy, I know) that said the EXACT SAME THING to a muslim student who voted for Hillary.

What would have happened to that professor? Specifically?

It's really more of a cat fight. The Muslim chick is kinda hot, and the other is an ugly old hag, so she is doing it out of jealousy because she has never been laid and Trump refused to grab her pussy.

Sad. Really sad, that those who claim to have won an election keep acting like they lost that election. I guess there's no shut off valve on their attack mode

Sad. Really sad, that those who claim to have won an election keep acting like they lost that election. I guess there's no shut off valve on their attack mode
What the hell are you blaberring? Trump isn't even president yet, and the half the leftist whackjobs are so traumatized over the ass kicking they received on November 8 they're getting psychological treatment for it, while the other half are already attacking him like rabid dogs. It's a pretty pathetic, yet quite enjoyable state you guys are in.

According to Nomani’s Dec. 23 follow-up complaint to the university, the “Peace and Security Studies” professor called her a “wretch,” “clueless dolt” and a fame-monger.

Peace and Security Studies.... :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Any major ending in "Studies" exist only to pad the university's curriculum and squeeze more money out of the today's debt-ridden youth

‘F**K YOU. GO TO HELL’: Georgetown Prof Loses It On Muslim Trump Voter

Ahhh....the tolerant left!

Snowflakes want everyone to be drones. No diversity of thought!
Let's pretend, just for a moment, that this was a conservative professor (crazy, I know) that said the EXACT SAME THING to a muslim student who voted for Hillary.

What would have happened to that professor? Specifically?
First you have to find one! THEN you have to find one that behaves like a "tolerant" leftard. THEN, of course, we know what would happen to him.

It's so good seeing the tables turned on these bastards who've been squatting in the universities like toads for all these decades.
Is there a single university in the US that hasn't been infected by this leftist, commie, anti American, anti capitalist, anti white, antisemetic cancer? Even the more conservative ones in the South have fallen to this mental disease.

How was the Registered Democrat that simply explained why, she a Muslim, a life long Democrat, voted for Trump in the wrong? Then this nutty professor went on a 31 day rampage against the woman. And you think it is the Trump voters fault? You must be a partisan left wing nut job. Sad how assholes such as yourself don't like dissenting opinions. Glad you expressed yours.

It's so good seeing the tables turned on these bastards who've been squatting in the universities like toads for all these decades.
Is there a single university in the US that hasn't been infected by this leftist, commie, anti American, anti capitalist, anti white, antisemetic cancer? Even the more conservative ones in the South have fallen to this mental disease.
In the entire West.

It's a cult of the most aggressive women. Men wouldn't stop them and the other females couldn't, because they were less aggressive. It goes to show that traditionally, men didn't let aggressive women get on top of them.

Trump has now shown men that they don't need to submit to any old female. Let's hope this keeps going till we belt these dryhumpers back into the laundry where they belong.

I for one, wouldn't mind seeing a SWEETER female population as resembled my childhood.

Trump won the way it was designed to work retard. The ones who lost are the snowflake scum libtards, libtard.

Forum List

Back