F. (former) Vice-President Is Missing...

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
It turns out we are being carefully read, including by employees of the Biden election campaign headquarters.

After I had published a photo of this cunning, but clearly intellectually degrading political beast on this site - you remember it - a cunning, squinting facial expression ... this image... disappeared from the free access resource of Biden's photos!

However, this is unlikely to help him: such a facial expression is remembered for a long time ... And voters will definitely not forget it IF Biden is indoresed (also in doubt).

I am very glad that I did my bit in revealing the true essence of this political liar and rogue.

I FOUND HIM!!!

694940094001_6095090518001_6095092399001-vs.jpg

Apple does not fall far from the tree

joe-biden-incoherent-abc-debate-1568336343-640x426.jpg

Sleight of hands and no cheating

9d7695db749946db7795f7bbf1c719ae.jpeg

You only VOTE for me and then ... at my command...

I don't vote for any of them so there...

Those who the political power power in this country belongs to buy it too. I wanted to write a note that the whole population should elect the President (like in so-called "front democracy" Russia), then recalled the level of critical political consciousness of the majority of people in Idaho, the agrarian regions of Nevada, Oregon, Montana and realized that this could be an even greater national tragedy than a liar and a political rapscallion Biden in the Oval Office

Forum List

Back