Eye opening ground report video from inside migrant caravan shows truth of motivation and intent

It's amusing how you parrot utter bullshit as fact.
That's OK shitstain keep on caring only for yourself....fuck all of the folks that are hurt by illegal immigration....as long as you are OK fuck the rest.....Right?
You are exactly what is wrong with America....

WHen assholes don't worry it's because they are indoctrinated morons told to think just what you see the asses on here saying" Ewww scary borders are open" gawd if you knew how fkn dumb you a.holes are.
THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD BE CONCERNED IDIOT!!

Multicultural Sweden! Jobless Somalis demand higher benefits and a house – Say they are discriminated against Over 80% of Somalis in Sweden are on welfare. Yet they claim there’s a “discrimination against Somalis” & welfare services “abuse their power” https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/jobless-somalis-demand-higher-benefits-and-a-house-say-they-are-discriminated-in-sweden/ …

upload_2018-11-14_9-55-35.png

Amy Mek on Twitter

My god! They are coming here to find jobs!

THE HORROR!

I thought they were coming to bring crime and to rape.

DAMMIT!
I guess you don't worry because you don't have a job but men and women in the construction and service industry do worry about losing their jobs and watching their wages fall...I guess you only care about yourself....but don't worry your welfare check will still be in the mail while we send the hordes back home....they are not getting in so go suck on it....

It's the absolute truth.
Here in Houston in the mid eighties laying concrete was almost exclusively a job held by blacks,now you wont see a single one working concrete.
Same with machine shops. They went from 95% white down to around 45% white today. Truck drivers the same.
Not to mention the wage stagnation they cause.
White and black blue collar workers are getting screwed.

You act like these people stay illegal when they're constantly granted amnesty allowing them enter the general job market.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

THE HORROR!

DAMMIT!
I guess you don't worry because you don't have a job but men and women in the construction and service industry do worry about losing their jobs and watching their wages fall...I guess you only care about yourself....but don't worry your welfare check will still be in the mail while we send the hordes back home....they are not getting in so go suck on it....

It's the absolute truth.
Here in Houston in the mid eighties laying concrete was almost exclusively a job held by blacks,now you wont see a single one working concrete.
Same with machine shops. They went from 95% white down to around 45% white today. Truck drivers the same.

You act like these people stay illegal when they're constantly granted amnesty allowing them enter the general job market.

And yet Trumpies brag that blacks have the lowest unemployment rate since slavery!

Positively schizophrenic...

You schizos need to get your narratives straight.

THE HORROR!

DAMMIT!

It's the absolute truth.

And yet Trumpies brag that blacks have the lowest unemployment rate since slavery!

It would have always been this good had we not granted amnesty to millions of illegals ya dumbfuck.

THE HORROR!

DAMMIT!

It's the absolute truth.

It would have always been this good had we not granted amnesty to millions of illegals ya dumbfuck.
It was this good, back in 2007 when we had even more illegals.

And then something happened to the economy. Something really bad. It was in all the papers. Maybe you heard about it.

That collapse had nothing to do with Mexicans. Sorry about that!

And with a lot of hard work by the Obama administration, we are now enjoying prosperity again.

You see, Trump has yet to match any of Obama's last five years in job growth. That means most of the UE credit goes to Obama. Trump has yet to match Obama's highest quarterly GDP. And Trump has doubled our deficits back up to a trillion dollars in just two years so he can artificially juice the GDP.

Nothing would make me laugh harder than to see you tards get your wall only to find out it had zero impact on our economy. :lol:

"Blacks have the lowest unemployment since slavery!"

"Mexicans are stealing jobs from blacks!"

Positively schizophrenic.

How do you tards compartmentalize your alleged brains like that so they don't explode from cognitive dissonance?!?

"Blacks have the lowest unemployment since slavery!"

"Mexicans are stealing jobs from blacks!"

Positively schizophrenic.

How do you tards compartmentalize your alleged brains like that so they don't explode from cognitive dissonance?!?

Thanks to Trump.
Imagine how much higher wages would be if they hadn't been stagnant for 30 plus years.

more footage being dropped as these criminal thugs enter the US or try to

SAN DIEGO — People on the Mexican side of the border could be seen climbing the fence near Friendship Park Tuesday afternoon after part of the Central American migrant caravan arrived in Tijuana.

upload_2018-11-14_11-25-26.png

Video Shows Group Climbing Border Fence in Tijuana

Forum List

Back