Extremes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ...

Skook, you're a retard. A gibbering moron. A brainwashed political cultist, bleating only what he's ordered to bleat.

Actually, he is just repeating what UN officials have been telling us for years...

(EDENHOFER): "First of all, developed countries have basically expropriated the atmosphere of the world community. But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy. Obviously, the owners of coal and oil will not be enthusiastic about this. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore, with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole."

(OTTMAR EDENHOFER, UN IPCC OFFICIAL): "That will change immediately if global emission rights are distributed. If this happens, on a per capita basis, then Africa will be the big winner, and huge amounts of money will flow there. This will have enormous implications for development policy. And it will raise the question if these countries can deal responsibly with so much money at all."

EDENHOFER): "Basically it’s a big mistake to discuss climate policy separately from the major themes of globalization. The climate summit in Cancun at the end of the month is not a climate conference, but one of the largest economic conferences since the Second World War. "

EDENHOFER):“climate policy is redistributing the world's wealth” and that “it's a big mistake to discuss climate policy separately from the major themes of globalization.”

I could go on and on with quotes over the years. They make no attempt to hide the agenda.

That would be why everyone is always pointing and laughing at you.

Actually, the fact that you remain unaware of the UN's wealth redistribution schemes is one of the many reasons people are laughing at you.

Make no mistake folks.....the IPCC exists for one purpose: to promote science that the UN can use to promote its redistributionist agenda. Period.......only those with the political IQ of a small soap dish don't recognize it.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ...

Skook, you're a retard. A gibbering moron. A brainwashed political cultist, bleating only what he's ordered to bleat. You have shit-for-brains. That would be why everyone is always pointing and laughing at you.

The other denialists, of course, are almost as stupid as skook. They just at least possess a smidgeon more brainpower, enough to understand that they need to downplay their batsheet crazy conspiracy kookery, lest they get laughed out of the room like Skook.

LOL....but a winning stupid cuckoo sweets!!

You always know it when a far left nutter comes off the rails with a two or three pargraph rant about "retards".....those humanist types who are all about compassion. Only its a ruse.....these people are total frauds. Miserable......angry.......jealous of the success of others. I have spent every day for the last 27+ years of my life protecting folks with special needs. The "retarded", by the way.

But getting back to winning.........

Climate scientists are losing ground against deniers' disinformation | Joss Garman | Environment | guardian.co.uk

Green Energy Failing at the Expense of Natural Gas | The Oregon Catalyst

Revolution Threatens to Falter: Is Germany's Green Energy Plan Failing? - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Obama's Green Energy Investment Continues to Deliver Lousy Results - Investors.com

Why So Many "Green Energy" Companies Fail - Political Calculations - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary - Page 1

The Green Agenda and the Political Tipping Point - Energy TribuneEnergy Tribune

Keeping It Real With Wind Energy - Science News - redOrbit

Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warming | Fox News

Global surveys show environmental concerns rank low among public concerns

Ezra Klein - Cap-and-trade is dead

Cap-and-Trade Is Dead. Long Live Cap-and-Trade | Cato Institute

BBC News - German coal power revival poses new emissions threat

Ultra-green Europe slow to buy electric vehicles | MNN - Mother Nature Network

European Budgets Cut Back on Green Solar and Wind Energy - TIME

Laugh away honey!!!!:eusa_dance::funnyface::eusa_dance::funnyface::eusa_dance::funnyface::eusa_dance::funnyface::eusa_dance::funnyface::eusa_dance:

You always know it when a far left nutter comes off the rails with a two or three pargraph rant about "retards".....

Why do you apply the word "retard" to the mentally disabled? That's only how it works in your PC world. I wouldn't insult the mentally disabled by comparing them to retards like you.

So, stings that the whole world calls you a retard now, eh? Good. Cry some more, whiner. Make sure everyone sees how receiving public humiliation is one consequence of acting like a retard.

You always know it when a far left nutter comes off the rails with a two or three pargraph rant about "retards".....

Why do you apply the word "retard" to the mentally disabled? That's only how it works in your PC world. I wouldn't insult the mentally disabled by comparing them to retards like you.

So, stings that the whole world calls you a retard now, eh? Good. Cry some more, whiner. Make sure everyone sees how receiving public humiliation is one consequence of acting like a retard.

Skooks is our "independent" score keeper/auditor.. He just served you with about 20 examples of how SPECIFICALLY your side is failing to make its cases.. That is NOT the action of a retard.. Why don't you take a couple of those links and SHOW US has our case has no basis in reality and WHO is getting humiliated?

I find your posts very enlightening EXACTLY because they often substance. And what's left is NAKED TRANSFERAL of your own doubts and insecurities..

I find your posts very enlightening EXACTLY because they often substance. And what's left is NAKED TRANSFERAL of your own doubts and insecurities..

And here I thought that they were just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back