Extended education

would you be in favor of extended education?

• Yes I would be in favor of grades 13-16

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No I would not be in favor of grades 13-16

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Don't know or care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Students can attend a vocational high school if the choose to do so. Next?

Well, they can APPLY to attend vocational classes.

The fact is that there are not very many of them, and waiting lists are long, and the quality is often worthless for employment purposes.

Link? Link? Link?

Here is one example

Offering classes that its students find more relevant, said school board candidate Greg Hunsinger. "By this I mean to offer more vocational and career oriented classes for non-college bound students,"

If you have any evidence that vocational schools abound, then let's see it. Frankly anyone with even the slightest experience in education would know this simply is not the case; but as we know, you have no experience in educational work.

Well, they can APPLY to attend vocational classes.

The fact is that there are not very many of them, and waiting lists are long, and the quality is often worthless for employment purposes.

Link? Link? Link?

Here is one example

Offering classes that its students find more relevant, said school board candidate Greg Hunsinger. "By this I mean to offer more vocational and career oriented classes for non-college bound students,"

If you have any evidence that vocational schools abound, then let's see it. Frankly anyone with even the slightest experience in education would know this simply is not the case; but as we know, you have no experience in educational work.

Wrong again. And you have NOT proven your assertion by any measure.

Link? Link? Link?

Here is one example

Yeah, I'm terribly concerned about your opinion.

Let's see, extended education means that kids would be required to stay in school for another couple of years and bused and fed. Why not force small jurisdictions to fund programs that will surely bankrupt them? How long do we keep the kids turned adults in school? As long as they are covered by Obama's health care?

Here is one example

Yeah, I'm terribly concerned about your opinion.

Apparently you are not terribly concerned with your own credibility.

Let's see, extended education means that kids would be required to stay in school for another couple of years and bused and fed. Why not force small jurisdictions to fund programs that will surely bankrupt them? How long do we keep the kids turned adults in school? As long as they are covered by Obama's health care?

:eusa_hand:

Hey, don't give them any ideas!!

Forum List

Back