Explosion Port Authority bus terminal

How many US attacks have been perpetrated by those from Bangladesh? Unless you want him to ban all Muslims?

Trump wanted to ban all Muslims, that was his original position.

Hopefully he will ban all Muslims. It’s the only way to make this country even semi-safe again.
Hope in one hand and defecate in the other and see which fills up faster. Drumpf cant ban Muslims. He was already taught that painful lesson.

Federal law is quite clear the President has the authority to impose any restrictions he wants on immigration in order to secure the country. His ban was upheld by the SCOTUS, since you obviously aren’t paying attention. Radical un-American Judges can’t stop him.
Drumpf has no ban on Muslims. You sound like an idiot.

No shit, Sherlock. That’s why I said “hopefully” Muslims will be banned in the future. Climb back up your tree.

Trump wanted to ban all Muslims, that was his original position.

Hopefully he will ban all Muslims. It’s the only way to make this country even semi-safe again.
Hope in one hand and defecate in the other and see which fills up faster. Drumpf cant ban Muslims. He was already taught that painful lesson.

Federal law is quite clear the President has the authority to impose any restrictions he wants on immigration in order to secure the country. His ban was upheld by the SCOTUS, since you obviously aren’t paying attention. Radical un-American Judges can’t stop him.

No shit, Sherlock. That’s why I said “hopefully” Muslims will be banned in the future. Climb back up your tree.
No dummy. You said his ban was upheld. There was no such ban you idiot. I specifically said Drumpf couldnt ban Muslims.

No dummy. You said his ban was upheld. There was no such ban you idiot. I specifically said Drumpf couldnt ban Muslims.
He never tried to ban Muslims. He banned specific countries, and that was upheld.

He never tried to ban Muslims. He banned specific countries, and that was upheld.
Thats why I said hope in one hand and crap in the other to see which fills up faster when you hoped he would ban Muslims you idiot.

"hopefully” Muslims will be banned in the future"

Remember the crusades

Are you suggesting we start up the Crusades against the Muslims again?

If so, are you going to volunteer to go fight? Me? I've already done 20 years in the military.
Do you get a nice pension from ISIS?

Nope, got a decent pension from the U.S. government for my 20 years of service in the U.S. Navy. But, I see rather than explain what you meant by "remember the Crusades", you went for the cheap insult and no answer.

Good job.

Remember the crusades

If so, are you going to volunteer to go fight? Me? I've already done 20 years in the military.

Nope, got a decent pension from the U.S. government for my 20 years of service in the U.S. Navy. But, I see rather than explain what you meant by "remember the Crusades", you went for the cheap insult and no answer.

Good job.
I mean people love to demonize Islam but forget the horrible crimes committed by christianity

I thought "remember the crusades" was self explanatory.

Your response to me was a micro aggression and not appreciated

Remember the crusades

Good job.
I mean people love to demonize Islam but forget the horrible crimes committed by christianity

Take your micro aggression and shove it up your ass where your pointy little head is douche. If you hadn't insulted me by insinuating that I was a part of ISIL and insulting my military service, then maybe you wouldn't have gotten a snarky response.

But, at least you answered the question. Would have been a lot clearer if you had clarified it in your first post, because there are some conservatives on this board who think that slaughtering every Muslim on the planet is a good idea.

Remember the crusades

Good job.

Take your micro aggression and shove it up your ass where your pointy little head is douche. If you hadn't insulted me by insinuating that I was a part of ISIL and insulting my military service, then maybe you wouldn't have gotten a snarky response.

But, at least you answered the question. Would have been a lot clearer if you had clarified it in your first post, because there are some conservatives on this board who think that slaughtering every Muslim on the planet is a good idea.
Islam is peace

Enlighten yourself before spreading ignorance and bigotry on the internet

Good job.

Islam is peace

Reading comprehension you idiot. I said that your first post wasn't clear, and because of the way I've seen others post on here, it could be taken that you are in full support of restarting the Crusades.

As far as Islam being a religion of peace? I'd believe that a bit more if your Imams could control the radical elements of the religion a bit better.

How much do you suck that you can't even kill yourself with a suicide bomb?

:dunno:

But you know.............one of the elements of this story that kinda makes me happy is that he was following instructions he got off of the internet, and they very much didn't work. All he did is burn himself badly, and injured slightly 3 others.

Hey......................here's an idea.......................why not get some of these computer geeks to insert bad information into the terrorist videos that will result in the bomb not going off, or going off while it's still being built?

Wonder if that could be done?

Good job.

Islam is peace

Reading comprehension you idiot. I said that your first post wasn't clear, and because of the way I've seen others post on here, it could be taken that you are in full support of restarting the Crusades.

As far as Islam being a religion of peace? I'd believe that a bit more if your Imams could control the radical elements of the religion a bit better.
I speak seven languages but because English is not my first that makes me an idiot?

You are a bigot.

How much do you suck that you can't even kill yourself with a suicide bomb?

:dunno:

But you know.............one of the elements of this story that kinda makes me happy is that he was following instructions he got off of the internet, and they very much didn't work. All he did is burn himself badly, and injured slightly 3 others.

Hey......................here's an idea.......................why not get some of these computer geeks to insert bad information into the terrorist videos that will result in the bomb not going off, or going off while it's still being built?

Wonder if that could be done?
That may be what actually happened.

Someone playing a joke put out how to build a bomb then had all his buddies give it a 5 star rating.

:banana2:

:2up:

Good job.

Islam is peace

I speak seven languages but because English is not my first that makes me an idiot?

You are a bigot.

I really don't give a crap about how many languages you speak. You're still an idiot because you insulted my service and called me a terrorist when I asked you a simple question.

Then, when I gave you the snarky response I felt you deserved, you turned into a melting snowflake and accused me of micro aggressive remarks.

Now? You're just bitching and trolling me. Who gives a shit if you speak a whole bunch of languages? I also used to speak a couple of languages, because I learned that if I was overseas with a phrase book and trying to use the language of the country I was in, that over 80 percent of the people in Europe knew English and would tell you that after making an effort in their language.

If you walked up and said "do you speak English"? in a loud voice? They usually shook their head and walked away, muttering about ugly Americans.

Get over yourself snowflake and grow some skin. You're probably gonna need it around here if you're such a sensitive bitch.

Forum List

Back