The era when black athletes realized they're black!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Seahawks Game Turns Ugly As Fans Throw Food At Ejected Player
“I’m a human just like anybody else. I’m a man just like the other man in the stands. I’m not going to let somebody disrespect me, throw a beer on me.”
nsqjY7Eul-KDFM9c.jpg

True, fans have always been rawdy, always been hostile when players aren't at their peak....but todays fans are out for negro blood. The days of OJ and Kobe are over, when nothing negro men did, alienated their allegience. Back then you could flaunt your white women in their faces, move into their exclusive communities, show up on golf course and mingle at all white venues...today, sadly black men are discovering very quickly that the plantation of sports wants you back in your place, humble, obedient and invisible.

If the player was already being thrown out, then that right there is what matters. Some people just don't know how to keep their nose out of other people's business.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Seahawks Game Turns Ugly As Fans Throw Food At Ejected Player
“I’m a human just like anybody else. I’m a man just like the other man in the stands. I’m not going to let somebody disrespect me, throw a beer on me.”
nsqjY7Eul-KDFM9c.jpg

True, fans have always been rawdy, always been hostile when players aren't at their peak....but todays fans are out for negro blood. The days of OJ and Kobe are over, when nothing negro men did, alienated their allegience. Back then you could flaunt your white women in their faces, move into their exclusive communities, show up on golf course and mingle at all white venues...today, sadly black men are discovering very quickly that the plantation of sports wants you back in your place, humble, obedient and invisible.
These black athletes are starting to act like pissy liberal women who just cant get a man... Bitch all the time but do nothing to make their lives better...

Forum List

Back