Explosion Port Authority bus terminal

The thing that scares me about this dude is that he was radicalized AFTER he came to the USA.

Now, I know there are a lot of people on here who have been screaming about the refugees and illegal immigrants as being possible terrorists, but none of them have ever done an attack on this country. If an attack has happened, it came from 1) Native born citizens, 2) Naturalized US citizens, or 3) people who came into the country legally on a visa. I think we need to do something about the visa process and quick.

Then.................there is the fact that he appears to have been a lone wolf operator. Yes, they think he had connections to ISIL, but they aren't saying if he was or not.

My question is how do we stop people from self radicalizing?

Theres only so much "we" can do to stop people from becoming radicalized. Islam needs a reformation. Its up to the islamic leaders, clerics and imams to lead the way. Dont hold your breath.

37 yr old from Brooklyn, according to reports, tried to pull it off.
Fox withholding name at this point, until authorities give ok. Former NYC Commissioner Bill Bratton said he has been in US for 7 years.

Thank goodness, he failed. It could have been much worse.

suspect from Bangladesh

The thing that scares me about this dude is that he was radicalized AFTER he came to the USA.

Now, I know there are a lot of people on here who have been screaming about the refugees and illegal immigrants as being possible terrorists, but none of them have ever done an attack on this country. If an attack has happened, it came from 1) Native born citizens, 2) Naturalized US citizens, or 3) people who came into the country legally on a visa. I think we need to do something about the visa process and quick.

Then.................there is the fact that he appears to have been a lone wolf operator. Yes, they think he had connections to ISIL, but they aren't saying if he was or not.

"My question is how do we stop people from self radicalizing?"

Stop fucking with their home countries may be a start.

This guy was from Bangladesh and had decided to emigrate to the US. He had been here for 7 years already.

And exactly what have we done to screw with Bangladesh lately?
You'd have to ask someone from Bangladesh. Pretty sure the US is hated over there like in most countries for the shit it does that amercian citizens here in the states never hear about.

So, your answer to how do we stop them from self radicalizing was for us to quick fucking with their country. Then, when I asked you how we had screwed with Bangladesh (where the dude was from), you say you don't know if we had screwed with that country or not.

Which is it dude? Or, are you just making assumptions again?
What do you mean which is it? Its fucking with their country. Are you one of those ignorant people that think terrorists hate our country just because?

Are we going to talk about the NY terror attack?

Not really. New Yorkers are getting used to it. They already have their mayor DiBlasio who already terrorizes them on a daily basis with contempt and ineptness.

"Workplace violence". Nothing to see here, move along.

Getting used to it? "Workplace violence"? You've gotta be kidding me. If Obama was still in office, you conservatives would be screaming to the heavens about Obama letting terrorists into the country.

Went right over your head, did it?

"Obama Regime Calls Ft. Hood Shooting 'Workplace Violence'"

Obama Regime Calls Ft. Hood Shooting 'Workplace Violence'

Wow..................there are still threads being made about politics and Moore, but this morning, there was an actual terror attack in NYC's subway system. 4 people including the terrorist were hurt, but thankfully nobody was killed.

Apparently, the guy doing the attack was a suicide bomber who failed to make his bomb properly and all it did was burn. However...............if his bomb had actually gone off like he had hoped it would, in an enclosed space like that, it would have been a lot worse.

Why are we talking partisan politics and not talking about an actual attack on our country?

And, yes, the person was an immigrant from Bangladesh who had been here for around 7 years, and according to the authorities, he became radicalized after he got to America.

NYC terror attack: What we know about the suspect
Maybe you could have talked about it in the Breaking News thread that is already open on this.

I'm very glad his bomb malfunctioned and that he survived so authorities can discover if he had "pals." You're right it could have been a lot worse.

This guy was from Bangladesh and had decided to emigrate to the US. He had been here for 7 years already.

You'd have to ask someone from Bangladesh. Pretty sure the US is hated over there like in most countries for the shit it does that amercian citizens here in the states never hear about.

So, your answer to how do we stop them from self radicalizing was for us to quick fucking with their country. Then, when I asked you how we had screwed with Bangladesh (where the dude was from), you say you don't know if we had screwed with that country or not.

What do you mean which is it? Its fucking with their country. Are you one of those ignorant people that think terrorists hate our country just because?

I asked you how we had screwed with Bangladesh and you said you didn't know.

Personally? I think the US would do well to follow Canada's example and welcome in the people and integrate them into the community, not shun them and freeze them out into their own little enclaves. That is what contributes the most to self radicalization, realizing that the country you just came to hates you simply for the religion you believe.

Not really. New Yorkers are getting used to it. They already have their mayor DiBlasio who already terrorizes them on a daily basis with contempt and ineptness.

Getting used to it? "Workplace violence"? You've gotta be kidding me. If Obama was still in office, you conservatives would be screaming to the heavens about Obama letting terrorists into the country.

We're talking about the attack that just happened in NYC, not what happened a few years back in Ft. Hood.

And yeah, this attack was a terrorist attack inspired by ISIL.

Personally? I think the US would do well to follow Canada's example and welcome in the people and integrate them into the community, not shun them and freeze them out into their own little enclaves. That is what contributes the most to self radicalization, realizing that the country you just came to hates you simply for the religion you believe.
It was obvious I didnt know when I said "Pretty sure". What does that have to do with my point?

That wont help unless the US stops fucking with their home countries. Everywhere in the world I have went they hate the US for its involvement and influence on their governments.

How? By stopping immigration from parts of the world where these people indentify with. We need people who do not sympathize with radical Islamists.

Mayor DeBlazio said “if you see something, say something” so New Yorkers started calling city hall to tell them that they saw a big jackass in the mayor’s office

They haven't integrated very well in Europe.

Dunno how we could stop it yet TN. I wonder if some computer geek could come up with an algorithm that targets ISIL videos and websites and then marks whoever accesses them so that they could be watched?
That's shutting the barn door after the horse has gone.
To stop self-radicalization, Muslims need to defeat radical terrorist beliefs within their own religion. The vast majority of Muslims do NOT agree with ISIL-like violence and millions upon millions live peaceably in secular societies, not insisting on Sharia law.
If ISIL were only out to live their religion, they wouldn't be trying to take over countries all over the place. They're in it for the money. Or something. Crazy fuckers, if you ask me. And most Muslims agree with me. They are the only ones who can dissuade ISIL or terrorist conversion by making it clear, over time, that the Muslim faith does not tolerate such behaivor.

Wow..................there are still threads being made about politics and Moore, but this morning, there was an actual terror attack in NYC's subway system. 4 people including the terrorist were hurt, but thankfully nobody was killed.

Apparently, the guy doing the attack was a suicide bomber who failed to make his bomb properly and all it did was burn. However...............if his bomb had actually gone off like he had hoped it would, in an enclosed space like that, it would have been a lot worse.

Why are we talking partisan politics and not talking about an actual attack on our country?

And, yes, the person was an immigrant from Bangladesh who had been here for around 7 years, and according to the authorities, he became radicalized after he got to America.

What is there to talk about? Regressives want to keep letting these animals in, we don't. Enough said.

We're talking about the attack that just happened in NYC, not what happened a few years back in Ft. Hood.

And yeah, this attack was a terrorist attack inspired by ISIL.

Of course it was, I recognized that within the first minute of hearing the details. When incidents like this happen, it's obligatory to refer back to Obama's comment, as his laxed immigration policies were more than likely responsible for the shithead bomber being here. See how that works?

Don't you ever wonder just how many of those shitheads were allowed in here under Obama, and just how long before another one does the same as what happened today? Think about it: 150,000 per year under Obama, with very little vetting. That's 1.2 million during the 8 years Obama was in office. Now what's the percentage of those who could possibly commit a terrorist attack? Even at 1%, that amounts to the possibility of 12,000 terrorist attacks on this country.

Do the math.

What is there to talk about? Regressives want to keep letting these animals in, we don't. Enough said.
Regressives want to keep immigrants out.

Mike, trying to figure out where the next terrorist will come from is impossible, it seems. The people who have actually committed attacks come from countries not on the watch list, or by American born citizens. It is like sand leaking through your fingers trying to stop terrorists by physically eliminating people from coming to our shores, unless you shut the door to EVERYONE. Remember, a lot of the Paris attackers were Belgian. There is just no way to know and to prevent it, we need to strengthen our relationship with Muslims who aren't terrorists since they are the only ones who can really fight this. Anti-Muslim spew only makes it harder to do that.

Forum List

Back