Well you fueled up all of your private jets, for a trip to Copenhagen,
You act like we never saw the emails,
with your attempts to 'hide the decline'
Yer on the wrong side of history all the time,
trying to control our life!
Don't even bother flying back home to tax us,
back home to tax us and...

You're insane, you made the data say it's about you
You're so vain, you thought that climate change was about you.
Don't lie! Don't lie! Don't lie!

You're so vain, you probably think the climate's about you
You're so vain, you probably think the climate's about you

To: ray bradley <[email protected]>,[email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Diagram for WMO Statement
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 13:31:15 +0000
Cc: [email protected],[email protected]

Dear Ray, Mike and Malcolm,
Once Tim's got a diagram here we'll send that either later today or
first thing tomorrow.
I've just completed Mike's Nature trick of adding in the real temps
to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from
1961 for Keith's to hide the decline. Mike's series got the annual
land and marine values while the other two got April-Sept for NH land
N of 20N. The latter two are real for 1999, while the estimate for 1999
for NH combined is +0.44C wrt 61-90. The Global estimate for 1999 with
data through Oct is +0.35C cf. 0.57 for 1998.
Thanks for the comments, Ray.

Cheers
Phil

East Anglia Confirmed Emails from the Climate Research Unit - Searchable

Man made global warming is the biggest scientific hoax in modern history
Just keep beating them over the head with this, they don't have anything in their heads but mush anyway! This is why they believe in their religion so fervently!

Variability within the climate system, despite the trend:

tinyurl.com/yam6ax9

These the same experts that can not explain why for 10 years temperatures have not gone up, CO2 has?

Any you left out the fact that ignoramouses like you never post any scientific sources to back up your willfull ignorance.

"I've just completed Mike's Nature [the science journal] trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie, from 1981 onwards) and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline."

From Phil Jones To: Michael Mann (Pennsylvania State University). July 8, 2004
"I can't see either of these papers being in the next IPCC report. Kevin and I will keep them out somehow — even if we have to redefine what the peer-review literature is!"

From: Kevin Trenberth (US National Center for Atmospheric Research). To: Michael Mann. Oct 12, 2009
"The fact is that we can't account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can't... Our observing system is inadequate"

Want more?

Absolutely caused by anthropogenic global warming, you left out increase or decline of various species, hurricanes, tornadoes, hail storms, sunny days, variances in snowfall, increase in Anarctica ice, decrease in Arctic ice, warts, hang nails, and accordian players.

Hey! My dad is not caused by Global Warming!!! (yes, He does know how to play. Gawd, I'm so embarrassed. LOL)

Last edited:

"A Project of Center for American Progress Action Fund"

And we ALL know that Center for American Progress doesn't have any political agenda, don't we? :rolleyes:

meh...................

the global warming religious k00ks on here fail to recognize...................

Who the fcukk cares what the "experts" are saying about the cold snap, thus, it becomes a political matter when people all over the country are freezing their asses off and hearing bs about the world ending from "global warming". Who's gonna want to see their electric bills double with the passage of cap and trade? Nobody with a smidge of common sense.
Record cold temperatures simply make the k00ks look more like k00ks. Only mental cases wake up this morning in New York with it being like 10 degree's..............and say to thmeselves, "Shit..........its fcukking freezing. We gotta do something about this global warming problem NOW!!!"

:funnyface:

From: Kevin Trenberth (US National Center for Atmospheric Research). To: Michael Mann. Oct 12, 2009
"The fact is that we can't account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can't... Our observing system is inadequate"

Yeah, blame the data for not fitting your theory

Absolutely caused by anthropogenic global warming, you left out increase or decline of various species, hurricanes, tornadoes, hail storms, sunny days, variances in snowfall, increase in Anarctica ice, decrease in Arctic ice, warts, hang nails, and accordian players.

Hey! My dad is not caused by Global Warming!!! (yes, He does know how to play. Gawd, I'm so embarrassed. LOL)

My sympathies. I will confess that my parents thought I should take up the instrument too--this because it was cheaper than buying a piano that I really wanted to play. Shortly after I married, we hocked it so many times to keep beans on the table during the early lean years that we got ashamed to take it in and finally sold the darn thing. I've never picked one up since.

But it does begin to look really absurd when no matter what happens with the weather, especially any anomaly, some global warming religionist will accuse global warming for it. And no matter what trend is pointed to that doesn't fit the AGW mantra, the religionists will deny or dismiss as irrelevent.

These the same experts that can not explain why for 10 years temperatures have not gone up, CO2 has?

Any you left out the fact that ignoramouses like you never post any scientific sources to back up your willfull ignorance.

"I've just completed Mike's Nature [the science journal] trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie, from 1981 onwards) and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline."

"I can't see either of these papers being in the next IPCC report. Kevin and I will keep them out somehow — even if we have to redefine what the peer-review literature is!"

Want more?
How about more context:
understandit.ml1.net/cru-hack.html
The video is entertaining too.

Here's a test: What was Jones referring to when talking about his trick/effective method of "hiding the decline"?

All I know is it is hard as hell to convince me that we have Global warming when I hardly ran my Air conditioning last summer and it's colder than a witches tit outside. Record low temperatures reported around the world. And no I'm not even looking for a link we all know this is fact. Unless of course all the news outlets are lying to us.

O.R., it is interesting how some regional increases in snowpack and ice, associated with moisture influx and wind patterns, can so easily translate to "expanding Antarctic ice", when in fact there's been a net loss.

Want more?
How about more context:
understandit.ml1.net/cru-hack.html
The video is entertaining too.

Here's a test: What was Jones referring to when talking about his trick/effective method of "hiding the decline"?

I only watched the first 40 second, started with Beavis and Butthead and then said "Climate deniers..."

Thanks. That was really informative.

Does anyone know what school Al Gore went to learn all about Global warming and become such an expert. Cause I would like to go to that school and learn that also and also become rich famous and get and Oscar. Was it the University of Ponzi or the University of Fraud and Lies? Experiencing another record cold winter and these fools still believe in this bullshit. P.S. If any one knows what happened to last summer please let us know. remember summer is suppose to be warm not cold like last summer!!!

LOL yeah you have to watch the video. The la Nina was "not a pause in climate change"

lol. do you see how stupid that is? (i slipped on global warming and broke my left wrist on monday so im lazy about caps and stuff...fuck off)

I laughed last summer when I heard the story about these global warming sciencetists in the arctic that froze to death due to abnormally cold weather. Ironic that the lack of global warming killed them along with their stupidity, to bad Al Gore wasn't along for the trip!!!

Does anyone know what school Al Gore went to learn all about Global warming and become such an expert. Cause I would like to go to that school and learn that also and also become rich famous and get and Oscar. Was it the University of Ponzi or the University of Fraud and Lies? Experiencing another record cold winter and these fools still believe in this bullshit. P.S. If any one knows what happened to last summer please let us know. remember summer is suppose to be warm not cold like last summer!!!

Actually, in Gore's peer reviewed book,"Earth in the Balance" he blames water vapor as thge leading GHG.

"But as a percentage of the total atmosphere, CO2 represents only about .03 percent of the molecules that make up the air or 355 parts per million. Even so, it has always played a critical role as a greenhouse gas that triggers enough warming to increase the amount of water vapor that evaporates from the oceans into the atmosphere. This extra water vapor, in turn, traps nearly 90% of the infrared rays radiated from the surface of the Earth back toward space..."

Whoops dey it is!!!!!!

Forum List

Back