expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Ten Takeaways from the Rams Season-Opening Win Over Arizona - 101Sports.com

Bonus take: As a lifelong St. Louisan and a booster of our community, I was embarrassed that only 55,279 fans showed up, well over 10,000 short of capacity. The Rams have done everything we’ve asked them to do, but fans still aren’t showing up. I hope we’re a better sports city than we showed on Sunday.

About Randy Karraker
Randy-Karraker.png

Randy Karraker co-hosts The Fast Lane, weekdays from 2pm-6pm on 101ESPN. He also hosts much of 101ESPN’s special coverage during Rams season. Randy has more than two decades of experience in St. Louis sports radio broadcasting.

Last edited:
pretty credible source i would say.:thup::dance:

"Keeping the @Rams in ‪#‎StLouis‬ will be a billion dollar cost for new stadium etc, there is no way it happens." :biggrin:Dave Checketts
-Former St Louis Blues owner

Last edited:
now if you really have a HUGE interest in the retrn of the rams to LA like I do,you'll want to listen to this two hour video here.find somethign else to do while the first hour is played cause all they do is talk about the raiders season and how they been playing,they dont get into the rams until after the first hour at the 1 hr 3 minute mark.

Crown em or Clown em 09 11 by drdeath26 Sports Podcasts

3.SECOND interview- I will be interviewing LA rams fan and spokes person for the group @losangelesrams (bring the Rams back to L.A) Dennis Bateman. He is going to give us his take of the potential return of the Rams back to L.A and how does that affect the Raiders. Being from souther California we will hear his take on the raiders image in LA amongst the every day citizens and most importantly the politicians and how that could affect the teams move.

The Rams’ season-opener against the Cardinals drew an announced crowd of 55,279, nearly 11,000 under capacity. The abundance of empty seats was striking, counterintuitive to the optimism of a brand new season.
A few blocks away, the baseball team drew 40,156 fans. The difference in status was obvious, down to the apparel worn on the streets. And there are persistent rumors that the Rams might be heading back to Los Angeles when their lease at the Edward Jones Dome expires.

Football Cardinals helped preserve the power of baseball in St. Louis

Yeah ... I can't believe a city the size of L.A. doesn't have a pro team. A Ram move would be better than a Raider move. The Raiders are a joke these days.
plus the raiders were never embraced in LA.the year after they won the superbowl in LA,that stadium was half empty all the time.the rams they always had great support though while they were in LA.matter of fact they set an all time attendance record for NFL games while there in the LA coliseum.a record that has not been broken since then.

half the raider fans who showed up for games in LA,were fans from oakland.if not for them,that stadium would REALLY have been a ghosttown.lol

that would be a major mistake for the NFL to bring the raiders back.they have the worst record in the NFL and LA is not going to embrace a team that is probably going to go winless this year,get serious.:cuckoo::rofl: the rams on the other hand,while they look to be headed for another losing season,they are showing signs of promise for the future and appear to have a promising quarterback.

Last edited:
Published on Sep 13, 2013
"...the ex-Los Angeles Ram" ...how can you blame announcers for saying words that sound "oh-so-right"? It just goes to show what's on their minds... expect more of these in the future.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
His resignation comes as the commission and the stadium authority continue to deal with the possible departure of the St. Louis Rams professional football team from the stadium, in the wake of a dispute over the scope of improvements that the Rams say are required for the team to stay.

St. Louis Beacon

"Expendable Income?" I'm sure you meant Disposable but the dollar is dying a QE Death.

The NFL would be real popular in L.A. if it was the National "Futbol" League.

Stan Kroenke, the owner of the St. Louis Rams, is worth $5.3 billion and is the NFL’s second-wealthiest owner, according to Forbes. Kroenke and the Rams have repeatedly asked the city of St. Louis for more than $700 million in public funds to renovate the Edward Jones Dome, but the city rejected the latest plan in July. “There was nobody in St. Louis who thought that the Rams proposal was a good idea, other than the Rams,” the chief of staff to St. Louis mayor Francis Slay said at the time. But that doesn’t mean Kroenke is done trying: instead of renovations, the team, St. Louis, and the state of Missouri are now talking about building an entirely new stadium, surely with the help of public funds, instead of renovating the Dome.

Meet Three Billionaires Asking Taxpayers To Buy Them New Stadiums ThinkProgress

Hey madnutcase,I have exposed you for what you are,that you are no different than lying paid trolls candyass,gomer pyle ollie,rightwinger and others.just like them,when you have been proven wrong,instead of ADMITTING you have been proven wrong,you backpeddle and LIE to try to avoid admitting defeat..only difference between you and them is THEY are paid lying trolls,where your a non paid lying troll.

see here you are claming you never said the rams would not come back to LA.

I never said the Rams or Raiders wouldn't go back to L.A.

But when I brought up recently how even the saint louis media who has been calling people like me nutcases for the past year saying they would be back in LA and living in a fantasyland the past year and a half,when I told you how they recently said they dont think the rams will be in saint louis next year,and will be in LA,you back peddled and said that above claming you never said that.

Hey madnutcase,I have exposed you for what you are,that you are no different than lying paid trolls candyass,gomer pyle ollie,rightwinger and others.just like them,when you have been proven wrong,instead of ADMITTING you have been proven wrong,you backpeddle and LIE to try to avoid admitting defeat..only difference between you and them is THEY are paid lying trolls,where your a non paid lying troll.

see here you are claming you never said the rams would not come back to LA.

I never said the Rams or Raiders wouldn't go back to L.A.

But when I brought up recently how even the saint louis media who has been calling people like me nutcases for the past year saying they would be back in LA and living in a fantasyland the past year and a half,when I told you how they recently said they dont think the rams will be in saint louis next year,and will be in LA,you back peddled and said that above claming you never said that.

the proof is in the pudding here that you LIE when you are cornered and proven wrong.as I just showed in that post above,you are saying you never said the rams or raiders would not go back but here is the proof below this post of mine that you DID say that liar.

The Rams are not going back to LA

Chargers have a better chance
^This^

And the Chargers have NO chance!

thats rightwinger saying the rams are not going back to LA and thats YOU agreeing with him and saying the chargers WONT either liar.

amazing that you would agree with a lying PAID troll on the governments payroll.:rolleyes-41::uhoh3:

expect Rams to be back in LA next year. Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
man when they left they should have changed their name to st least SAINT LOUIS "LAMBS" that at LEAST has a ring to it.saint luis rams is the most retarded name for a football team.arizona cardinals is right up there with them the facts they dont even migrate there.:cuckoo:

I will be constanty updating this thread with new information,this has been known since 2012 it was going to happen so for now,I'll just post a few videos form the past to get everyone started with for the weekend,football can FINALLY be fun for me again.I lost interest in the NFL when my team,the TREU rams,the LA RAMS,moved away.

I think you'll find all these videos interesting.

They had some great years in St, Louis when Warner
man when they left they should have changed their name to st least SAINT LOUIS "LAMBS" that at LEAST has a ring to it.saint luis rams is the most retarded name for a football team.arizona cardinals is right up there with them the facts they dont even migrate there.:cuckoo:

I will be constanty updating this thread with new information,this has been known since 2012 it was going to happen so for now,I'll just post a few videos form the past to get everyone started with for the weekend,football can FINALLY be fun for me again.I lost interest in the NFL when my team,the TREU rams,the LA RAMS,moved away.

I think you'll find all these videos interesting.

what exactly does OC stand for?

not ocean city?
Orange County. They were the L.A. Rams but their home stadium was in Anaheim which is a suburb of Orange County.

thank god these new investors with deep pockets came along to invest in the raiders,this will keep them out of LA.new money breathes new life into a new home to keep the raiders in oakland.

Deep pocketed investors sign up for Coliseum City - Inside Bay Area

big investors ready to write the checks.coliseum city could be a reality soon keeping the a's and raiders in oakland.

Oakland s Coliseum City project could cost 2 billion - San Francisco Business Times
some more on this.

this is why the raiders need to stay in oakland.in LA they did not have packed crowds like this when they were losing,despite being winless,this is what tit always looks like in oakland for home games.

Raiders News Oakland Raiders Extend Lease With O.co Coliseum Raiders Tribune

http://abc7news.com/business/lawmakers-work-on-deal-to-keep-raiders-in-oakland/360214/

Oakland Mayor-Elect Libby Schaaf Will Fight Like Hell To Keep A s Raiders In Town CBS San Francisco

Last edited:

Forum List

Back