expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Okay, it’s time to have a talk with Rams fans. Those that read this blog, this doesn’t pertain directly to you but the franchise is in jeopardy. With a stadium capacity of 66, 000, the announced attendance was 54, 617. That’s pathetic. It’s up to the diehard Rams fans to take ownership of this team and try to get fans to the game. 83% capacity isn’t going to excite the NFL. With the NFL pushing hard to have teams in Los Angeles and London, you are just asking for this team to leave St. Louis. I

Rams Recap Rams Lose In The Final Minutes - Arch Authority - A St. Louis Sports Site - Cardinals Rams Blues and more

so very interesting that stans purchase is the land that his wife owns.

-During a mid-October inter-departmental meeting between Inglewood Unified School District (IUSD) and the City of Inglewood, the rumors of an NFL stadium in Inglewood were brought up by state-appointed IUSD Superintendent Dr. Don Brann.
In an exclusive interview with Dr. Brann, he disclosed to this journalist that he had asked the mayor, "How serious is this [NFL stadium]"? The mayor was said to have answered, "Very serious, and we should know in about six weeks."
That "six weeks" may mean the no longer than the end of November.

The NFL stadium is thought to be what will replace Hollywood Park. The mayor remains insistent that the site will be a 3,000-residental and retail development to be called Hollywood Park Tomorrow. It has been said that there will be an IUSD school on the site too.

According to Dr. Brann, " was told there is no land set aside in [Hollywood Park Tomorrow] for a school."

Report Mayor Butts Says NFL Stadium in Inglewood is Very Serious

segement 3,10:45 mark saint louis rams beat writer jim thomas gives an update of the rams satdium talks "or lack of"

Monday s Show Audio - Happy Birthday Mike Lee insideSTL.com - St. Louis Sports Music Entertainment and Nightlife The Morning After presented by Ryan Kelley with Tim McKernan Doug Vaughn and Jim Hayes Weekdays from 7A-10A on CBS Sports 920

you heard him yourself,he says the rams have 40,000 fans in the stands thats an embarrassment for kronke since other stadiums dont have enough tickets to sell cause their stadiums are always packed.I love it how he also said-"only way to keep them in in saint louis is to build them a new stadium and I dont see that happening.":biggrin:

these people here nailed it below as well.lol

Jim Thomas is just kidding himself when he says Kroenke has no place to go and there are no stadiums in LA. Jim, wake up! Ed Roski has a stadium shovel ready and AEG has Farmers Field which is shovel ready and any team that moves there is going to play in either the Coliseum or the Rose Bowl until either stadium is ready.

• Nowhere to move the team? Funny, the City of Houston said the same thing about Bud Adams and the Oilers and he found a city willing to build him a stadium. Los Angeles may not have their act together yet, but never count out a wildcard like San Antonio or Oklahoma City. San Antonio already has a temporary home in the Alamodome (which is MUCH nicer than the
  • The rams are gone. Maybe not to LA but somewhere other than stl. I live in Ohio so it don't matter to me but I've seen this movie before.

Last edited:
"kroneke" wont participate in the process,he wont give any indication that he cares/Now that will cause people to say-I wont buy tickets for a team that I don't know will be here in this city much longer.

thats the difference between rams owner stan kroneke and raiders owner mark davis.davis has met with the public and has told them he is going to try and stay in Oakland.in Oakland they are actually trying to get something done unlike in saint Louis.lol

Bernie Miklasz on why Stan Kroenke won t commit to Rams future 11-27-2013 - 101Sports.com

Last edited:
"That was the best deal we could get. We did what we could...It's the price we paid for getting the Rams."

the article itself is no longer availaible but what that is from an older article where it is quoting what rams spokesperson kevin demoff said about the deal that was made to saint Louis in 1995 to get an NFL team the rams.

the deal of course had worded in its contract that the rams stadium would have to be in the top third tier of all stadiums in the NFL by march 2015 and of course their stadium is not in the top third tier of all stdiums which gives them the right to leave after the 2014 season.:banana:

here are the league relocation guidelines that NFL teams have to follow to relocate.the rams have met all these guidelines.unfortunately these guildlines were not in place in 1995 when the bitch moved them because if they were,she never would have been able to move them since she broke many of them stated here.

Prior to relocation consideration, teams:
1. Must show they've done all they can to "maintain suitable stadium facilities in their home territories, and to operate in a manner that maximizes fan support in their current home community."
2. May consult with the NFL on an official or informal basis. If "a club concludes that it cannot obtain a satisfactory resolution of its stadium needs, it may inform the League Office and the stadium landlord or other relevant public authorities that it has reached a stalemate in those negotiations. Upon such a declaration, the League may elect to become directly involved in the negotiations."
3. Are allowed to negotiate "with a community outside its home territory" before Nos. 1 and 2 have been settled.
Among issues spelled out the NFL's policy are "whether the League's collective interests (which include, for example, the League's television interests, the League's interest in strong and geographically distributed franchises, the League's interest in securing attractive stadium facilities in which to play its games, and the League's interest in having financially viable franchises) would be advanced or harmed by allowing a club to leave its assigned home territory to assume a League-owned opportunity in another community. These collective interests generally include having clubs in the country’s most populous areas, taking into account competitive entertainment alternatives, stadium options, and other factors."
Once all of the above criteria have been met and an owner decides to move the process goes thusly:
1. Ownership notifies the commissioner in writing of its intent to move and publishes a "notice in newspapers of general circulation within the incumbent community."
2. The notice must include a list of reasons to support the relocation and address a) how well the team has tried to serve "its principal obligation of effectively representing the NFL and serving the fans;" b) fan loyalty and support; c) stadium inadequacies and the community's willingness to remedy them or build a new one; d) how much public money the team has received; e) revenues or net operating losses that threaten the franchise; f) degree of good-faith negotiations; g) how much the team has influenced the need to relocate; h) any other NFL clubs in the current city; i) any other NFL clubs in the new city; j) whether league business will be "advanced or adversely affected" by relocation; k) the impact of relocation on scheduling games or on travel; l) how a move would "adversely affect a current or anticipated League revenue or expense stream (for example, network television)."
3. The commissioner evaluates the proposal and reports to the other 31 owners.
4. "Interested parties" are given the chance to provide commentary about the proposed move, "including at a public hearing conducted by the League in the community from which the team seeks to relocate."
5. The proposal will be presented to the NFL owners "for action in accordance with the Constitution and Bylaws, either at a Special Meeting of the League held for that purpose or at the Annual Meeting."
6. The owners vote, with three-fourths approval -- 24 teams -- necessary to allow relocation.
The policy states: "If a club’s proposal to relocate to a new home territory is approved, the relocating club will ordinarily be expected to pay a transfer fee to the League."
Note the use of "ordinarily."
"The transfer fee will compensate other member clubs of the League for the loss of the opportunity appropriated by the relocating club and/or the enhancement (if any) in the value of the franchise resulting from the move

."arbitration ruling only allows the Rams to break their lease and that alone isn't enough to satisfy relocation but what does is that their hasn't been any serious discussions in regards to a new stadium.

gawdalmighty...38 PAGES...

Look..if the rams don't go back, tell ya what..you can have the saints...we're done with them anyway.

gawdalmighty...38 PAGES...

Look..if the rams don't go back, tell ya what..you can have the saints...we're done with them anyway.
oh they're coming back baby.
mark your calendar.on feb 15th 2015 the announcement is expected to be made they will be coming back to LA.:thup::thewave::dance:

naw don't want your saints.I am so happy that the LA group that was talking about bringing an expansion team to LA in the late 90's was never serious about doing so,that they lost out to the Texans because I never wanted LA to have an just any team,not your saints,not an expansion team,nobody except the Rams.

I would just rather LA have no NFL team than have any other team than the Rams.there were fair weather fans for years out there saying-"I just want a team."

those kind of fans should not be allowed to ever come to any future LA RAM games.they are sellouts taking ANY team and are not true Ram fans.

I myself am just so happy the Rams are coming back next year I don't care if they go 0-16.they could go winless like the raiders appear to be headed this year and that don't matter to me.

I will just be so happy they are back there where they belong I wont miss a single one of their games next year.:dance:

when the Rams left LA,I switched to the chargers and they will always be my favorite team in the AFC.that will never change.But as much as I love the chargers,I don't even want THEM in LA.

Last edited:
Is L.A. the place for the NFL It x2019 s hard to tell

At the moment the Rams sit at atop the list because of their standstill with their current stadium, the Edward Jones Dome.
Earlier this year, city leaders rejected $700 million in publicly funded upgrades sought by the Rams to satisfy a clause they negotiated upon re-locating to St. Louis from Anaheim in 1995.
The lease requires the dome — which opened when the Rams arrived from Southern California in 1995 — remain among the top quarter of the 32 NFL stadiums.
In rejecting the required price tag to meet that stipulation, St. Louis triggered a clause that enables the Rams to break their 30-year lease after the 2014 season

Forum List

Back