expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Well, a few of their journalists get it, at least.‪#‎LARAMS‬

Messenger: The Day the Stadium Died : News
You were wrong bro. The la chargers. Now stfu. You didnt see this coming.

dude i been saying the past year and half it will be the rams and chargers after i found out a few months after i made this thread they are pushing for two teams.

roger goodel told st louis their stadium plan wont work.which was a major slap in the face to st louis.:lmao:

kroneke is the only owner of the three that can afford the huge relocation fee of 550 mill.
Your thread is St Louis is moving to LA, not either them or the chargers.

Tell me what number post you mentioned the chargers. Was it page 1 or 260?

again like I said,when i first created this thread back then,I only had knowledge of the Rams coming back,wasnt till months later that i learned they were pushing for two teams.

The RAMS are a 100% done deal,Kroneke has the law on his side,chargers again are 50/50 dont know for sure.some of the owners are opposed to having two teams so we wont know for sure till the week after the superbowl is what i been hearing.

again read the link in post# 2616 that is just one of many articles i have posted here that it could very well be rams and chargers in the hundreds of pages on this thread.lol

Rams are a 100% lock, chargers are just speculation,dont know for sure on that one,wont know until l after the superbowl if chargers are coming as well or not.
That's insane LA would lose a team in the first place if there's enough audience for two teams.

I wish Michigan up by Lansing and grand rapids would start football and basketball teams. But they must not be big enough markets like St. Louis or Alabama.

well me and you know its insane to bring two teams into the LA market but as you know,the NFL is run by a bunch of idiots who dont know better that LA wont support more than one team,the Rams.

they are too stupid to understand that LA already has USC and UCLA football so that bringing in another team other than the Rams that have the history and tradition is very risky and unwise.

The Rams were SUPPOSE to be coming to LA in 2015 but once kroneke make the announcement he was going to relocate the Rams to LA,spanos had a fit because the idiot thinks the LA market is his and belongs to him so that was the result of the delay to LA and it being put off for one more year.

here is the proof that neither the Rams or chargers were ever embraced when they were in LA like the Rams were.

The first year the Chargers came into the NFL,their first year they played inLA.that was why they moved to san diego was because they could not compete with the Rams in attendance while there. Even though they finished that season with an 8-4 record and made it to the playoffs,their average crowds were just around 22,000. FACT.

The Rams that same year finished the season with the opposite record of 4-8. Even though they had a losing season,they STILL averaged crowds of around 72,000. you can look it up yourself,sounds like a city with heart fro their team to me.:D

Also the year the Raiders won the superbowl out there in LA,the very next year for their home opener they only drew a small measly crowd of just 46,269 there.

what did the Rams draw that same season? 65,403 of a standing room only crowd which was pretty impressive itself since they were playing in a baseball stadium..

The Oakland Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but nobody in LA cared,they did not care because LA only cares about the Rams,nobody else.:D

The city of LA DOES have passion and heart for football,but only for the Rams,nobody else obviously.:D

Last edited:
STL fans keep quoting Stan from years ago about how he is "going to do everything he can to keep football in St. Louis." They refute him constantly, calling him a liar after reading through a very factual, accurate 29-page application.

The RSA back stabbed Stan. They made a lease agreement with him and promised a first tier stadium through 2025 (the ONLY reason the Rams relocated). The RSA broke that agreement by not providing upgrades, making the Rams eligible to relocate. Stan spent 12 or more years trying to "make it right" in St. Louis and the RSA denied his wishes.

Now, Stan is honoring that agreement and keeping to his word. How can he make it right in STL when the RSA and CVC won't give him his wishes? If you do not honor a contract, Stan is one of those guys who isn't going to forgive you and let you try again. He is going by the contract because he knows he can. Even with the riverfront proposal, it doesn't make economic sense, and it was given long after the last straw was already broken.

But STL blames Stan. It's all his fault. He's a scum. Peacock may be a good man but the team before him set him up for failure. Period.

The fact that he will own the stadium in inglewood and can keep it first tier however and whenever he wants at his own expense is genius.

How a Failed Wal-Mart Made the L.A. Rams

Really curious why nobody in St. Louis is upset with A) the stupid clause that said the TWA dome would still be a top tier NFL Stadium in 2015, B) the officials who should've realized by 2005 that there was no way to make that happen, C) the same dome officials for not negotiating a new stadium while Slut-O-Matic was still alive, instead taking your chances with a BUSINESS MAN, or finally D) going to court over the clause, losing, and not caring about the consequences..

12 Likes3 Comments

Is Kroenke trying to make it impossible to stay it in St. Louis?

This idiocy from Florio again about swapping franchises to keep St Louis in the NFL! Give it a REST Florio!!

KMOXSports on Twitter

eryone following the rams situation In St. Louis know the facts regarding the relocation by the Rams.
Stan Try to work with the CVC complying with the lease then it went to arbitration the Rams won arbitration CVC failed to comply with the ruling.
Stan presented his Inglewood stadium plans and suddenly the Chargers and Raiders in order to block the Rams with the fake toxic waste dump in Carson . Then we find out Jerry Richardson brings in So called game changer with Disney CEO Eiger which is also collusion by a stadium committee member.
Stan has every right to move his business back to where they belong in Los Angeles. Read the facts people of St. Louis and keep page The truth hurts and the Rams are going home.
Bring back the Los Angeles Rams

Vincent Bonsignore on Twitter

very eye opening.

Last edited:
Kroenke's Relocation Application Was a Troll Job, and Could Backfire - 101Sports.com

iFollowed what guidelines Missy? Defaulting on original leased they happily and willingly signed back in 1995? Or the attempted shoveling through of public money without a vote? Trying to benefit from not following through on their legal commitmentsto the Rams and their owner? Those guidelines Missy? That "By The Book"?

The only feloniously shady duo in this mix are Jay "Hypocrite" Nixon and Dave Peacock. And they are desperately scrambling because Stan has nuked them.

There's nothing in this article that Bernie hasn't already spewed before. The same victim card whiny bullshit he is famous for. He is and will always be a disingenuous hack, plying his "trade" in a 5th rate media market, because he's incapable of making it to the big time.

It's done. It's over. Soon Shane and Bernie can wipe the tears off each others cheeks.

I
5·1 hr
10402578_1045471002169711_1382262360161775553_n.jpg

Darla Lynne IngleI stopped taking you seriously after you said the Ram's are staying in STL. Move along cupcake.

And 101sports articles are all hack jobs...
5·2 hrs
12088173_10207303709684502_6085911413422049818_n.jpg

Debra E. CallahanThis is the Rams' owner and COO at the game against SF on Sunday. They don't seem like two guys who are worried at all.

From a link above:
The NFL also set a relocation fee of $550 million per team, based on present-day dollars.
1.1 Billion dollars, none of which will be spent building a stadium. That'll be left to the chumps in L.A. to pay for.

EDIT: Well of course the Raiders wanna leave. Oakland only wants to give 90 million towards renovations. AND the Raiders owner wants all the land so he can sell some of it off as an "investment partnership" AND keep all the Game Day money.

Doesn't the NFL already split gate receipts 60/40 to the home team?

Last edited:
this is the final nail in the coffin for st louis.:banana::beer::dance::up:

Pinch Ivanhoe Villaroman Santos | Facebook:
I actually read about this earlier. There was a link on one of the sites containing a video you shared. The Rams owner building the stadium complex in Inglewood. I don't know if I would go as far to say the move is a done deal because of this. I will wait until the papers are signed. It looks that way though.

I feel kind of bad for the Rams fans that were making it to games.

this is the final nail in the coffin for st louis.:banana::beer::dance::up:

Pinch Ivanhoe Villaroman Santos | Facebook:
I actually read about this earlier. There was a link on one of the sites containing a video you shared. The Rams owner building the stadium complex in Inglewood. I don't know if I would go as far to say the move is a done deal because of this. I will wait until the papers are signed. It looks that way though.

I feel kind of bad for the Rams fans that were making it to games.
are you talking about st louis ram fans? if so,why? their REAL football team plays in arizona.lol

Coming in way late to this thread, and no way could I read it all, but it appears there is plenty of interest in bringing the Rams back to LA. To me when I think of the Rams I think of LA, not St Louis.

Coming in way late to this thread, and no way could I read it all, but it appears there is plenty of interest in bringing the Rams back to LA. To me when I think of the Rams I think of LA, not St Louis.

There are 2,639 posts in this thread, of which 2,619 are 9/11 inside nutjob posting to himself.

Forum List

Back