expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

this is great news.

Fred Roggin just stated on the news that he just received word that the Chargers are in nogotiations with the city of San Diego for a downtown stadium in case the Chargers don't get the ok to move to LA

Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams

This is the GREATEST DAY SINCE SLUT-O-MATIC DIED Jan. 18 2008 - I'm sorry St. Louis but you made a deal with THE DEVIL and Los Angeles has come for your soul

The Raiders have a fan base in LA but can't afford the relocation fee, and the NFL doesn't want to abandon that valuable northern California market.

The Chargers Can Afford the relocation fee but have no fan base in LA. This means they would have to essentially start over, which can only work if the Rams don't move.

They can both strive to be the team who joins Stan Kronke, which I thought would happen, however. .....

I now believe the goal all along was to aquire stadiums in Oakland and San Diego under the threat of relocation.

A possible outcome could be Spanos finally getting his stadium from San Diego now that the city knows he will leave, and the Rams relocation fee going to the Raiders for thier stadium, thus preserving two valuable markets , and gaining the Los Angeles market as well.

Just my thoughts.

Last edited:
Well, a few of their journalists get it, at least.‪#‎LARAMS‬

Messenger: The Day the Stadium Died : News
You were wrong bro. The la chargers. Now stfu. You didnt see this coming.

dude i been saying the past year and half it will be the rams and chargers after i found out a few months after i made this thread they are pushing for two teams.

roger goodel told st louis their stadium plan wont work.which was a major slap in the face to st louis.:lmao:

kroneke is the only owner of the three that can afford the huge relocation fee of 550 mill.

oh and kronek has the law on his side,if they try and stop him,they will lose their asses in court and stan has said he WILL go rogue if they try and stop him.:banana::up:

Rams officially ask for permission to move to Los Angeles

Rams inform the NFL of plans to relocate to Los Angeles

Rams inform the NFL of plans to relocate to Los Angeles

Remember this....dean the dummy said he only did this because stan made a move on L.A.! In other words he really doesn't want to move.....he is just being a bitch. Stan will give him some crybaby money and he will stay in san Diego
I heard the chargers are moving. Did I hear wrong?
the chargers MIGHT join kroneke in inglewood next year,The Rams are a 100% done deal,the chargers are 50/50.

The rams are a done deal because st louis ranked dead last in value of their market AND in attendance this year.san diego is a valuable market though so they MIGHT stay,not sure.

but as you can see from this article here.looks like it will probably be the rams and chargers.

Rams And Chargers End LA Football Drought

again the RAMS I know are a 100% done deal,Chargers are up in the air though,not sure. 50/50 on them going to LA as well.

dude i been saying the past year and half it will be the rams and chargers after i found out a few months after i made this thread they are pushing for two teams.

roger goodel told st louis their stadium plan wont work.which was a major slap in the face to st louis.:lmao:

kroneke is the only owner of the three that can afford the huge relocation fee of 550 mill.
Your thread is St Louis is moving to LA, not either them or the chargers.

Tell me what number post you mentioned the chargers. Was it page 1 or 260?

again like I said,when i first created this thread back then,I only had knowledge of the Rams coming back,wasnt till months later that i learned they were pushing for two teams.

The RAMS are a 100% done deal,Kroneke has the law on his side,chargers again are 50/50 dont know for sure.some of the owners are opposed to having two teams so we wont know for sure till the week after the superbowl is what i been hearing.

again read the link in post# 2616 that is just one of many articles i have posted here that it could very well be rams and chargers in the hundreds of pages on this thread.lol

Rams are a 100% lock, chargers are just speculation,dont know for sure on that one,wont know until l after the superbowl if chargers are coming as well or not.

again like I said,when i first created this thread back then,I only had knowledge of the Rams coming back,wasnt till months later that i learned they were pushing for two teams.

The RAMS are a 100% done deal,Kroneke has the law on his side,chargers again are 50/50 dont know for sure.some of the owners are opposed to having two teams so we wont know for sure till the week after the superbowl is what i been hearing.

again read the link in post# 2616 that is just one of many articles i have posted here that it could very well be rams and chargers in the hundreds of pages on this thread.lol

Rams are a 100% lock, chargers are just speculation,dont know for sure on that one,wont know until l after the superbowl if chargers are coming as well or not.
That's insane LA would lose a team in the first place if there's enough audience for two teams.

I wish Michigan up by Lansing and grand rapids would start football and basketball teams. But they must not be big enough markets like St. Louis or Alabama.

Forum List

Back